+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Topic: THE LATEST EXPOSE ON PTDF SCAM!!!

THE LATEST EXPOSE ON PTDF SCAM!!!

Following the recent disenfranchisement of the nigerian graduates by the PTDF Overseas scholars Scam (OSS), it has become imperative that the voice of truth be reveberated. I just discovered a misnomer in one of the supposed succesful candidates. The last candidate on that list with no 363 has no records at all with the ptdf site (ptdf.cinfores.com).

I ran her surname on the status check and could not match her other details with the names that came on. Her first degree course of study and intending course were missing on the list peresented. so how come she was shortlisted for the award??

House pls check this out!!!!

gzl

Re: THE LATEST EXPOSE ON PTDF SCAM!!!

@royallinx, It is called GOVERNMENT MAGIC.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

CAN WE PLEASE DO SOMETHING...PLEASE!!!

THERE ARE MORE OF THEM LIKE THAT AND WE NEED TO TAKE THIS UP?

DO WE PRESENT OUR CASE WITH A LAWYER OR HOW DO WE GO ABOUT THIS?
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

It is quite unfortunate that things like this still happen in this country. Well, you may try to resonate this shameful act via public media but believe me, they always have a way of justifying themselves.
    You get stronger anytime that you don't give in.

Atleast we can try.

Lets start something cos most people have no idea the level of corruption in the scholarship system in Nigeria.

When parents here this bad news they shout and wonder what has become of this country.

If people are made aware of this, and they start making a noise about it like they do with POWER and PETROLEUM sectors, then maybe the Education Ministry will make a policy that will checkmate these corrution in the scholarship awards.

The energy is within us...we need ideas and sugestions on how to carry out this fight.

I AM 100% STAKING MY HEAD IN THIS COS MY FUTURE IS AT STAKE HERE!!!
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

This is so bad. The stress is not worth it if its not based on merit. We should use the dailies and all available means to fight this injustice.

@all i noticed something with all this PTDF thingy, they ve no idea the level computer prowess that most Nigerians possess.... I ve a strong feeling heads would roll when we push for our cause... Database no de lie, na wetin de am e go give u... so this unregistered PTDF scholars 2010/2011 ve to go into hiding b4 their secrets are let loose.... @Thread started by Kenyy, pls release the details u ve

"We THE CONCERNED PEOPLES PARTY of LET THE TRUTH BE SAID AUTONOMOUS COMMUNITY totally reject the results of the last PTDF elections sorry selections.

"We have discovered 'rigging' of the results. Look at the list and find many abnormallies.

" How can someone from ABUJA be bearing OSAZE, IYORE...

"How can someone who has passed through all the stages of the shortlisting not have some or missing information in their application process and yet was not screened out...as the case was with some of our brothers who were not invited for the test...

"Why should an online computer aided exam take three weeks to one month before results are published. Such exams should immediately display your score and at the nick of time that day when the last candidate clicks 'submit' the results appear on desgnated websites.

'Do you know that AFRI HUBS systems having been bugged and found to have holes that while you are sitting for the exam you can launch the web and browse for information to assist you...?

"Do you also know if your system went off while writing the exam, the "Chief examiner' or whatever has the power to make you re-take the exams if your excuse are genuine or reasonable...you know what that portends (you can take the exam as many times as you can depending on how much water you can pour on the ground)....

"The match has just ended its now time for the highlights....however nothing spoil, we just continue meanwhile with our various 'Plan B' or do I say suspended 'Plan A'. Life goes on..."

Long Live THE CONCERNED PEOPLES PARTY
    Long Live LET THE TRUTH BE SAID AUTONOMOUS COMMUNITY
    Long Live Federal Republic of ....

Signed
    Comrades

" More info coming.....

" Do you know that some of the applicants do not have profiles on the site. This is easy to verify: Trace the name of the scholar to the list of shortlisted candidates prior to the exam no records found!

"Do you also know that KALU OTISI's info that we are expecting over 500 to be awarded has been dropped to 363 only? Was he not sure of his info before publishing update on their website....

Nothing may change but let's just make the truth be known

THE CONCERNED PEOPLES PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats the spirit acemmm...
    yeye olodo PTDF ppl

GUYS...I must say this is really painful and disgraceful.

I have been pondering all day, because the test was really eazy for me n this is my second time writing.
    We could actually put up evidences, come together and fight this thing through. Even if nobody listens, at least they will know we are not fools.

But, if we are resolute enough, we could become game changers in this country...Same thing happens even in recruitment schemes, especially those related to govt. parastatals. GOD HELP US ALL.

Great Nigerian graduates, it is true that we have a point to prove, but the annoucement that was made on the network news stated that ptdf have had backlog of scholars who couldn't make it last year. They were adjugded successful, but due to, what best known to them, they were not able to proceed on the scholarship and the number was said to be 70.
    Permit me to say this that some of the names that their details could not be ascertained could have come from this 70. It's just an assumption in asmuch as I know the country we come from.

Well, I suggest admin collate pieces of evidence available on this mega fraud and email Punch Newspaper on [email protected]
    100% naija

+ Reply
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast