+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: THE LATEST EXPOSE ON PTDF SCAM!!!

Re: THE LATEST EXPOSE ON PTDF SCAM!!!

No problem bro...I am 101% available.
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

@Ziggyjoel...you started your post well but made it a local one.

This is a global blog and not a yoruba, hausa or igbo blog so try and get your posts correct so everyone knows what you're talking about.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mccoy
    PTDF fraud blowing is simple to actualize.
    Petition the Presidency through EFCC, ICPC on transparency and Corruption in recent Published PTDF results stating the anomalies clearly ( Like Names that has no data on PTDF website thus portending that they didn't apply;were not shortlisted; didn't write the exam but whose Names were published as those that passed the exam they had no input on). . .
    Some People just make me laugh. Which evidence are we talking about? which facts? That some people have no record in the ptdf site does not mean they are not qualified or did not take the test. There could have simply been some errors that prevented their details from showing or maybe they could be amongst those guys that didnt apply online but rather, in their state scholarship board. I'm not saying there isnt wayo in the ptdf selection but its definitely not this dumb example portrayed above.

Why boys no fit just FAIL exam accept say dem FAIL am? Why cant sleepin dogs be let to lie? I wrote the exam and I must confess, it wasnt easy like some of u here are painting it (especially part A).

Whether we like it or not, the exam was eexxxxtrrrrreeeeeeeemllyy competitive and those that made the list outperformed us. I personally contested the result at first but after considering the calibre of some people i personally know who made it, I just accepted the result with a resolve to try harder next year. Same thing happened in the Mobil scholarship exam last year and some olodos were also complaining that it was scam whereas the 10 guys that were succesful were confirmed high flying genuises.

My people, the list released is strictly for real (merit) but the remaining slots would be the "Big Man" list (I have confirmed this from a reliable source). It is quite annoying and frustrating but we have to thank God that at least we have over 70% of the scholars coming by merit. We cannot fight this monster cos it did not even start from PTDF. In absolutely everything in Nigeria, there is always a reserved Big man list. We just have to strive harder to make the 70% and stop all these bickering.

Congrats to those that made it and Goodluck to us next year!!

@obaro part A was easy for me, part B wasnt all that bad but i had issues cos i didnt cover wide in my studies... But i will tell u, not every1 here is feeling cheated. Although quite a lot blv they merit being on the merit list.... But my advise for them is that, beta luck next time....
    But for those that ve a genuine claims, they should press on with it

I feel what u guys feel, but my humble advice is "let the sleeping dog lie". PTDF exam isn't about u pass well but relatively pass. I think one the reasons why the results weren't displayed immediately was because of some many selection criteria (Federal Character, Quota from each state, gender consideration and oil-related &non-oil-related courses) employed.

I don't think u v any course to fight this. Just work harder next time and accept God's plan for ur life. U can't question PTDF for not giving about 500 scholarships as stated on its website. It's just a press release. About 350 scholars' names were publish last year on PTDF website and national dailies, but during the induction in Abuja, we were told that about 500 scholarships were given. Some didn't apply at all but there were recommended and some best students from some Nigeria Universities where PTDF has Chairs were given (but their names were not published). Also, some military men wrote the exam but their selection process was different from ours and therefore they are part of 2009/2010 PTDF scholars.

Last year some people did something similar to this but they didn't succeed. They claimed that some names are peculiar to some areas which is not out rightly correct..............PTDF did its home work well before releasing the result there4, just relax and continue to pray for our nation and be determined to make a difference when u get there. I'm not saying we shouldn't expose evil but get a concrete evidence b4 take a move. I'v read all ur comments. They are not strong enough and might be just a mirage. I know what I'm talking about. Not because I'm a PTDF scholarship beneficiary but I know little about PTDF scholarship and its processes.

I wish u guys all the best and we shall all eat honey and milk of this our great land but u have something to do, what? Pray for the good of Nigeria. CHEERS!

Guys, am not saying there may not be inconsistencies, but I have a friend who passed last yr PTDF scholarship but shifted it to dis yr because his company couldnt grant him study leave..His name appeared in this yrs list without mentioning his degree..

Do check out anyway whether there may be wuruwuru shaa.

@Darknight...believe me no names carried over from last year should re-appear in this year's list, especialy if that list contains a number less than the mentioned 500 or the shortlisted 363.

There was a budget for last year, hence carried over names should be excluded and not even mentioned.

For those who are considering the petition, you might want to include a clause requesting that ptdf explains what was done with the cash left from last year's budget, since some people defered studies. That cash should still be somewhere, if not spent or returned back, so they have no right to include those names within the shortlist for which an assumed budget for this year will be drawn from.

The system, like many others, is highly irregular and fraudulent but I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT THE MEN AND WOMEN (NOT BOYS AND GIRLS) IN THIS HOUSE ARE ALMOST READY TO MAKE CHANGES OCCUR...AND THAT ISN'T TOO FAR AWAY.
    God bless!

@ P of P

Just noticed something nasty. Some guys on that list are over-aged. This issue should also be included in any petition. Scholar No 346 on the list is over-aged. There must be others but i just saw this one.

Goodluck to the petitioners!

This is terrible! the best way to make the case stronger is to cross check the current list with the list of 'succesfuls' from last year, to verify the supposed '70 names'. Not to sound naive but this is why things hardly work in our country.

Can you you see how selfish human beings are. for the fact that you did not pass this exams does not mean you are not good. My candid advice to you is that you should redirect that energy to do something profitable for your self than waisting it in the name of petition. However, i wish you luck.
    rpp

When a door closes, another one definitely opens. Studying abroad is not the ultimate. The question is, "Is God in it with you?". If He is, then you will succeed beyond all odds. I didnt make the list, though it was disappointing at first, but God knows best. I have made up my mind to excel, UK or no UK. Dangote did not have to study abroad to become a billionaire. For the young chaps, there is next year, for the not-too-young ones, there are other opportunities.
    PeacesofPeace, i know the pain and disappointment u must be feeling. I feel it too. But look on the brighter side. There are many ways to be made.

@Ejikeindk...
    I have since moved on after I dropped my intentions for family reasons.

However, I will still add my facts and points to anyone who wishes to se this through.

@Obaro: there are 2 ppl from the Delta region that are both 33 yrs old..... i didnt check other states..

+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast