+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: THE LATEST EXPOSE ON PTDF SCAM!!!

Re: THE LATEST EXPOSE ON PTDF SCAM!!!

WHOSOEVER WANTS TO MAKE A NEGATIVE COMMENT ON THIS BLOG WILL HAVE HIS COMMENTS DELETED AS WE CAN SEE...AND IF REPEATED WILL HAVE HIS ACCOUNT DELETED ALSO.

LIKE I SAID IF YOU SUPPORT THIS COURSE FORWARD ME YOUR DETAILS (EMAIL, YIM, BBM, ETC) SO I CAN MEET WITH OR TALK TO YOU PRIVATELY AND SEE HOW WE CAN GET WORD OUT. EVEN IF THEY ARE ABROAD AND WORD COMES OUT IT WOULD SHOW THAT WE TRIED AND NEXT YEAR, THE RIGGING PROCESS WILL NOT BE SO OPEN.

I AWAIT YOUR NAMES AFTER WHICH WE CAN GATHER ALL THE EVIDENCE WE HAVE...I ALSO HAVE MINE.

IT MIGHT INTEREST YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT AFTER I MADE CALLS TO THE PTDF COORDINATOR (08085257984) STATING THAT AGGRIEVED CANDIDATES WILL PUT UP A PETITION, MOST INFO ON THEIR SITES HAVE CHANGED...WITH SOME INFORMATION I GOT I HAD LOGGED INTO THE ACCOUNTS OF SOME SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES AND FOUND ANOMALIES, BUT AS I SPEAK THE "APPLY" TAB HAS BEEN DISENGAGED AND NOW IT SAYS 'APPLICATION HAS CLOSED'

THIS DOESNT DISCOURAGE MY INTENTIONS AND LIKE I SAID...PRIVATELY FORWARD TO ME DETAILS TO REACH YOU WITH SO WE CAN BRAINSTORM ON HOW TO MAKE OUR POINT.

GOD BLESS!
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

@ubessien

following your train of thoughts, if actually there was a backlog then they should clearly demarcate it from the list of shortlisted scholars for this year. There must have been a budget for the scholars of last year and thus should not affect the number for this year. However how were they rated and why the need to publish their names since they are already aware of thier succes...just thinking aloud

@p of p

Do you find my language bad? or maybe I miss understand your point. If the mention of names is offensive... I think it should not be since the list is published for everyone to see and not a secret discovery that people cannot verify. Well all the same...we shall get to the roots of this matter.

THERES A NAME FROM MY STATE THAT IS CURRENTLY SERVING IN KEBBI STATE...ETC, IF WE'RE SERIOUS WE CAN MAKE THEM EXPLAIN;
    1. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BUDGET FOR THE GUYS THAT DIFFERED LAST YEAR

2. THE REASON WHY THE NUMBER SHORTLISTED WAS 363 AS AGAINST 500 EARLIER STATED

3. WHAT IS ALSO THE REASON SOME CURRENT SCHOLARS ARE BEING OWED MONTHLY STIPENDS SINCE OCTOBER LAST YEAR...

THERES A LOT THIS MOVE WILL EXPOSE AND TRIGGER...ATLEAST THE PAIN OF COOKING UP LIES TO TELL THE PUBLIC IN THEIR DEFENCE WILL LET THEM REALISE THAT NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE GRADUALLY WAKING UP AND HOPEFULLY NEXT YEAR, WE'L EITHER SEE A FREER SELECTION OR A MORE SOPHISTICATED SELECTION TO ALLOW FOR A MORE SOPHISTICATED RIGGING...ATLEAST LETS DO SOMETHING...AND NOW IS THE RIGHT TIME!!!

Posterity will not forgive us if we do nothing about an open evil like this.

WE MUST ALL ARISE TO THIS COURSE...LET NO MAN'S HEART FAIL HIM... WE START TO LIVE WHEN FOR DEATH WE FEAR NO MORE!

I sponsor a motion that the Global Moderator be our man to lead us to this promised land with outlined modalities.

My sugeestions are:

- Stick a post to the top of the blog about this movement for some period of time , welcoming everyone's observation about the last PTDF OSS

- We shall collectively lend our voice to the matter on the floor and make it a front burner

We are not too optimistic of changes for today but I sure want the future to be bright for our children and generations yet unburn!

May our voice be heard afar off o lord of the struggle!

If we ever want to do anytin, then we must do it fast. their website is undergoing supernatural changes, who knows wat would av happened to the database?

Guys...let's gather all our facts and when the business week begins I'l start a blog strictly for members who wish to support this move.

Ya'l have a great weekend.

Guys...where are our facts lets all wake up to this call.

I'm very sure we all hope to attempt this exam again. This is time for us to save the future.

How long must we wait before things will be done in the right way.

WE MUST DO SOMETHING.!!!!!!!!!!Some day we shall be sung " ...the labours of our heroes past"

@acemmanuel2002...I guess you didnt see my post on one of the other blogs regarding the ptdf exams.

My family knew about my intentions to take up the issue and asked me to rescind from them. I feel very sad repeating this but its the truth.

My intentions (which I would be too glad to see materialise) were to get facts and draft a very detailed and serious petition to the ptdf office, copying the Presidency, the National Assembly, TV and Radio houses, Newspaper corporations and every anti-corruption agency we can think of (Local and International) just to sound a loud noise to Nigerians that this generation is almost ready to play a part in the decisions that affect their future. That way it must go beyond any forces that try to kill it before its being heard.

I will humbly and fully support anyone who decides to take this up because I feel family just wants me off the scene cos we're a quiet kind (even though I am not).

On the other hand, there are other opportunities coming up real soon and Dvt, Sammie and I will make sure the house is notified once word gets out. If house members can try and get an offer from their preferred institutions that should be an advantage when the other schemes get to be announced.

For now...God bless!!!

And the government keep complaining of workers who dont know what they are doing when employed. how will they get the best when who-know-who are the only ones who get jobs in Nigeria now!
    Only God will help cow wey no get tail
    B

AMEN!!!

PTDF fraud blowing is simple to actualize.
    Petition the Presidency through EFCC, ICPC on transparency and Corruption in recent Published PTDF results stating the anomalies clearly ( Like Names that has no data on PTDF website thus portending that they didn't apply;were not shortlisted; didn't write the exam but whose Names were published as those that passed the exam they had no input on).

These Petition must be be forwarded by an Authority Like Human right Lawyer with signatories of members and concerned Nigerians.

It must be published in Front Page of national dailies to lend it credence and weight.

The constructive process of change must be headed by someone with the Zeal of Mrs Dora Akunyili.

This is the time for Action and not talking; time to gather evidence and present fact; time for change.
    I believe everybody is a Leader Like Late Gani. I concur the Change cos i've done things like this before and was triumphant but nobody then and now knew how that happened and i'm not talking either but i'm happy when People are smiling and reaping the fruits of their Labour.

Who will Lead Us cos someone must champion this.

The Lord is a Light unto my Path.....
    No Hard Man as GOD.
    Remain The Last Man Standing.
    Don't ever Quit cos Quitting is Death.

Guys...I declined for family reasons but that does not mean I will not present my facts should someone else decide to take it up.

I must commend mccoy for rephrasing some points I had given in the other ptdf blogs...there are a lot of parties to put in copy and I will remain with this cause if someone else will just decide to man it.

I have my few facts and we can gather more from others...but this can only happen if someone takes the spot I hoped to assume before I declined.

These moves if actualized will definitely make a change, no matter how small.

but mccoy, their site has experienced some revamping, so even if we do ve facts, it still has to do with us using their site.... but now we ve made so much noise that they ve started cleaning their tracks.... I suggest Kenyy should be contacted again, cos he seemed to ve a lot of evidences(according to him running into 100s). But he seemed to ve developed cold feet since his post stirred up d dust...
    @peacesofpeace, i will like to know u beyond this forum....

+ Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast