+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: BE A GRADUATE ENGINEER ,REGISTER WITH NIGERIA SOCIETY OF ENGINEERS

Re: BE A GRADUATE ENGINEER ,REGISTER WITH NIGERIA SOCIETY OF ENGINEERS

honestly guys, there is no big deal in being a Graduate Engineer of NSE. have you asked yourselves of the benefits Before you can even add d title Engr to your name, you must have sat for & pass COREN. So what benefit does NSE have for Graduate Engrs wen they dont even have any benefit for its student members?

Great engineers dont be discouraged by MadeMen comment..i dont know y some pple like to discourage people when they are not interested in something good...whats bad in been a graduate engineers...i have to let this honourable house know that i bagged a scholarship because i have a proffessinoal membership of NSE.and NIM.u can only be eligible to write graduaship examination to be a corporate member after 4 years of post nysc experience and u can only register through NSE..when u pass, NSE will recommend u for COREN thats the process...the funny thing is that if u re not familiar with NSE activities u can hardly pass this Exam...so dont be discourage...get ursef involved in NSE activities

am still gathering the details of individual branches whem am through i will definately it here for u to see....you dont need to beep anybody to get the form...download a copy from their website and take it to ur branch...their executives are always financial and proffessional members...they will process ur form for you.........DONT BE DISCOURAGED BY NFA's in NHJ....am a registerd member thats why am enphasizing this

as for HND...they register HND with Good working experience...but u can use PGDcertificate in lieu of working experience

kindly help with NSE address in Kano.
    Thank you
    G

dis wale of a guy, am so disappointed in you!
    I only expressed my views. Why are you so passionate about NSE Thingy? Isnt there a difference btwn a graduate engineer & a professional engineer? I am a Chemical Engineer and i have been practising as one in d past four years. How many job advert do you see & being a graduate engr is one of the criteria? What you see is COREN membership.
    @ Wale, try 2be civil in ur comments if you are that cultured & civilised.

i reserve my comment

i hope the house will reason with my comment and mademan comment and take a decission..i dont know say i don do some thing bad for Mademen by talking about NSE....U NO DO..U NO WAN PPLE WEY WAN DO DO..WETIN BE MADEMAN PROBLEM SEF....ABEG FREEEEEE ME O.....ur comment is not needed here..plssssssssssss to avoid abuses...

@ wale again, why are you going on with this thingy as if NSE is ur personal company? Am sure they av a functional website, so it & let people have access to their website. I am not going to abuse you no matter what you type here and i expect you to be civil in your comments.
    My advice to you is to be more receptive & respectful of other people's opinion.
    Wale, be slow to chide.
    Thank you.

Pls Administrator, can u ban this mademen guy from this thread?? His comments are very negative and are not needed here. Being a member of NSE is very important to every Graduate Engineer. Those who have graduated from school know that.
    @ wale please continue your good work. I have never been interested till i joined a multinational in the oil and gas sector in 2009. I usually become lazy about such important issues.pls help us get sorted out with the addresses. Thank You once Again.

Dont mind MadeMan...na the Third Class wey he get dey Worry am...he has been working for four year and never dare to write Corporate exam of COREN or NSE...when he has no future ambition..msheeeeeeeew

Great engineers...for people living in portharcourt and environs..pls log on to this website and get the nessesary informations...www.nseph.org...ph branch is very much effective..they issue newsletter every month to their members to keep them abreast of the activities of NSE at Local and National Level

Pls stop attacking people's personality. One may have 3rd class & working. Many with 2.1 are jobless. This is least expected from house members. There is always sence in every statement one may consider foolish. So let's work together.

Pls let me ask: Is NSE necessary in the path to being COREN certifified?

Happy New Year.

Quote Originally Posted by elusmana5
    hi i reside in kaaduna, i need thier address n hw to go by it
    Chairman, I'm also in KAduna. hw far with NSE? Any headway yet?
    @ Wale: help ur guy. I'm in Kaduna n cant even locate where to download the form on their site.

Thank you author for notifying peeps that engineering degree holders can join NSE as graduate members pending when they can join as corprate members.there numerous advantages of being a NSE member but to mention a few.u get acess to jobs,it is criteria oin getting nominated for commonwealth scholarship by Fedral scholarship board, u can be called for job interview at antime, u roll with experience engineers when u go for regular meetings once a month etc
    The benefits cannot be overemphasized.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast