+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: HELP!!! What do i do and not do...as i hope to start filling my "PTDF APPLICATION" soon....Advice Pl

HELP!!! What do i do and not do...as i hope to start filling my "PTDF APPLICATION" soon....Advice Pl

I know we had challenges as we did our PTDF applications.....Your experience is valuable to me and was for a time like this....

"I plan to go and do my application soonest, i'll love to crave our indulgent to give me helpful tips...any piece of info u think wil b useFULL....
    ...What to do and not to do...
    ....what to hav ready...
    ...just any piecinfo

All thanks for your support and i wish u all success. God bless U

Re: HELP!!! What do i do and not do...as i hope to start filling my "PTDF APPLICATION" soon....Advic

lol. 30 people have viewed your thread (as at the time of my typing this) and of that number, at least ten have finished their own application, YET they didnt bother to help! That is the pitiable bissma-dissma (in the words of Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon) that this house has degenerated into. Just cuz a good number of the REAL NHJ have either travelled out to study or are working, many of the remnants have decided to only ASK for info, but never HELP/GIVE to others. Dont get me wrong, there r still a few true NHJers, but y must the true ones be few?

Anyway, back to your question, from the little I know (cuz I'm somhow stuck on it, no thanks to the people who dont GIVE info), U will need to have a scanned copy of Ur WAEC/NECO certificate, Birth Certificate, BSc. Certificate, LGA Identification Certificate and NYSC discharge certificate handy, all in pdf format. Ur passport photograph is needed too. U need to have prepared Ur Personal Statement (relating to why U want to study the course U r going in for, n all that) ready too.
    I think thatz about all.
    In case U need help on how to convert Ur files to pdf, U can check online, or ask me for the software which I can send to you FOC.

I wish U the best. Stay true to the cause of this forum.
    I am what I am just by HIS Grace! . . . The Future is Bright; The Future is Me!

Re: HELP!!! What do i do and not do...as i hope to start filling my "PTDF APPLICATION" soon....Advic

@ enjayjude...Because you answered me in my time of need, men will rush to your help when you ever call Amen...thanks a lot..i hop to do my application tomoro..
    ....the personal letter is it going to be an attachment? and in what format?

my dears it is said that evry xperience is for a purpose . am stil hopeful that u wil help...i believe in us...i wish us success..
    I hope to apply for either safety health and environment or safety engineering i really need a past question.

enjayjude ,the issue of fake hot jobbers has realy pissed u off, we talked about it in another thread anyway,dnt worry, like i'v said b4 ....God dey.

i wont mind having that ur pdf converter [email protected].

thank u.

@denewbirth: Thanks for the prayers, my brother (or sister?). I pray same for U. For the personal letter, I think it aint an attachment cuz I saw a provided space where it should be typed in. I havent done mine yet.

@LG4KK: Itz aight. Thingy is the full licensed version of the software is a lil over 25MB in size (which is the maximum attachable size allowed by yahoo). I'll try to see if it is possible to send it to your NHJ mailbox.
    I am what I am just by HIS Grace! . . . The Future is Bright; The Future is Me!

+ Reply