+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 252 of 401 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262302352 ... LastLast
Results 3,264 to 3,276 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Why the online forum?

the place or how it is organised should be obscured.

dpr interviewees is enough.

@All, we will deliver a copy of this letter and attach a copy (original cut-out page) of the Mon. 3rd Sept. publication to each of the above listed for copy. Any of us who has contact with the above should kindly send me a pm. if you think we need to copy more people or remove, please let us know...

RoZ

@senior2012, good observation. @debrown, pls note that.

@roz: still ok but im tryin to avoid tellin her u knw so much(since its fact findin)let it not b d 250ppl may hv instigated dis and were sponsored. Tryin to b diplomatic as we r not yet employees. Dats y i used 'new staff'. No point copyin all dos ppl.Those ppl u r copyin mit even try to introduce theirs in and delay dis process d more.I know politicians. The director is ok. We have to b very very civil. Rem d aim is to 'appeal' for release of letter and not d other way. She will definately reply us wit d civil nature of d letter.Trust me! @debrown: u dnt hv to,dats y i avoided quotin anybody/figure and any confidential information which may look suspecious.The tune of d letter is perfect. A contact email for d interviewees is there for her to see too.We r comin under d umbrella of interviewees/hopefuls. Also take note of wat senior said. @all: i tried my best to write dis letter under d platform of DPR interviewees so it wnt look sponsored from some quarters.

@debrown I think the suggestion of money contribution is a wise one, Let them know that hopefuls contributed money out of der meagre resources to make this publication it will help in generating more sympathy for us

RoZ

@lawmaker, There is every reason to copy the people we copied, cos these are people that can influence the instant release of the offer letters to the hopefl. These people are also major stake holder, omiting them will amount to removing the vital ingredient required to yeild our much expected result and is also like walking through the market place without been noticed which isnt good for a struggle of this nature where every major stakeholder need be carried along. We need to be noticed, you know? And who are the people to notice us? The major stakeholder, ofcourse. So that they can do something before the world use it against them.

@Roz I concur wid u on dis. Let's copy who eva is supposed to be copied bcos I bliv dis is d first and last publication we are making, if we don't get it right we will b doomed as raising money for another one is not feasible.if we address it to her alone she can keep mute as if she didn't see it which will leave us......u know beta

@all i think we should make reference to nnpc conclution which is came after ours.
    @roz, i dey fear this morons called politicians because they will hijack it,am telling you i have a bad experience on that concerning one recruitment but i was sideline,so watchout @lawmaker is absolutely right.

@all lts follow it with prayer please,put our hope in god.may god give us success.

Quote Originally Posted by roz View Post
    @lawmaker, is not like we are quoting anybody here we are only trying to establish d needed fact to spore her into releasing letters to the hopefl. Ur use of d phrase anticipated recruitment is shelding the present recruitment process and we dont need that in anyway, so we need to use a waiting employment list instead to make the required impact. Those to copy should include: Mr president, national assembly, dpr director, nlc.
    we may copy president,dpr but not nass i dont trust them
    Dennis Bergkamp likes this.

@korokoro. Which president are you copying ,and not NASS?na wa for you o...@Roz,Ȋ̝̊̅ reason with you on copying ol the necessary MDAs and stakeholder. God be with us.g

AN APPEAL LETTER TO THE HON. MINISTER OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES, ARCH. (MRS.) DIEZIANI ALLISON MADUEKE BY THE 2011 BATCH OF INTERVIEWEES FOR JOBS AT THE DEPARTMENT OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES (DPR).

The Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) sometime around March 2010 advertised for various positions and conducted two different tests on 12th June and 4th Dec 2010 respectively through a recruitment agency ERA Professional Services. Successful candidates were invited for final interviews at Lagos resource centre, No.9 Anifowoshe Street, Off Kofo Abayomi between April and May 2011.
    Hon Minister, we are bringing to your notice that since then,no communication has been made to the successful candidates as the interviewees are yet to know their fate about this recruitment spanning over two years.This calls on the contribution from our meager sources to publish this appeal letter to youm
    Hon Minister,if you may recall; earlier in the year (February 2012), many organizations and MDA's defended their 2012 annual budgets on the floor of the National Assembly.Your Honorable-self (who oversees DPR),and a Director defended the huge budget of the entire Ministry of Petroleum Resources(MPR), comprising N51,324,227,840.00 for recurrent expenditure, and N8,340,300.00 for completion of ongoing capital projects, which also made provisions for the new staff on the Departments' employment waiting list, which at the time of project Defense were made to resume in two- weeks time, in other to improve the overall effectiveness of the Department, and lay credence to the increase in the recurrent budget of the Department.It is therefore astounding that Six (6) months after that Defense, the DPR 2010recruitments exercise have not been concluded.There have been total silence from MPR, and as it stands now, the exercise has almost spanned for periods of thirty three months.

This piece is therefore borne out of a growing fear of cancellation and delay, predicated on the insidious demise of so many recruitment campaigns in Nigeria, as the successful ones amongst us are yet to receive theirs Offer letters. We will like to acknowledge the drastic efforts you have taken so far in reviving the amorphous nature of the oil and gas sector of the economy despite the dynamism and turbulence that has dogged your sincere and seminal efforts to uplift the sector. Truly your name shall be written in Gold if you can urgently end this recruitment saga, as you recently did for the NNPC successful candidates.

So far the interviewees have remained calm as responsible individuals and we therefore appeal to you to continue this good work by listening and responding to our plea. This will rapidly implement the critical interventions needed to positively transform the Nigeria petroleum industry in the spirit of Mr. Presidents' transformation agenda.
    We humbly pledge our commitment to give our best to support your efforts to strengthen the sector as we hope to be absorbed soonest as did to our successful NNPC candidates in recent time.
    In conclusion,this medium is in view to resolving the perpetual delay of the recruitment exercise, and a call on to all relevant bodies, concerned MDAs; the National Assembly, the Federal Characters Commission, DPR boards , National Human Rights Commission, the Nigeria Labor Congress and the presidency to inquire into this long and overdue recruitment exercise by using the powers bestowed on your offices within the ambient of the law to conclude this long running recruitment, and appeal on our behalf for MPR to invite successful candidates for their employment lettters as soon as possible.
    GOD BLESS YOU (HONOURABLE MINISTER-MPR)
    GOD BLESS THE DEPARTMENT OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES (DPR)
    GOD BLESS THE MINISTRY OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES (MPR)
    GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
    GOD BLESS THE NIGERIAN YOUTHS,
    GOD BLESS THE DPR2011HOPEFULS

@all obviously there are molecules of doubts in my mind that we have creative and intelligent persons on this forum; however let us not argue and lose the substance of this recruitment struggle. All your suggestions are credible but I don't think at this point of the struggle that they should all be made relevant. The letter by @lawmaker n last ammendment posted by debrown should be absorbed by all n sundry otherwise we will keep going back n forth. I also suggest that we leave copying Nass, we are not students anymore, we wont need them to achieve our aim, rather they may may come in n create more degree of entropy. Lets move forward please, @debrown keep updating us on the financial lacuna to close up on as this is most requisite to the effectiveness of our abundant creativity. May God help us IJN. Amen
    debrown likes this.

+ Reply