+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 253 of 401 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263303353 ... LastLast
Results 3,277 to 3,289 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

AN APPEAL LETTER TO THE HON. MINISTER OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES, ARCH. (MRS.) DIEZIANI ALLISON MADUEKE BY THE 2011 BATCH OF INTERVIEWEES FOR JOBS AT THE DEPARTMENT OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES (DPR).

The Department of Petroleum Resources(DPR) sometime around March 2010 advertised for various positions and conducted two different tests on 12th June and 4th Dec 2010 through a recruitment agency ERA Professional Services. Successful candidates were invited for final interviews at Lagos resource centre, No.9 Anifowoshe Street, Off Kofo Abayomi between April and May 2011.

Hon Minister, we shall like to bring to your notice that since then, no communication has been made to the successful candidates as the interviewees are yet to know their fate about this recruitment spanning over two years.

Hon Minister, if you may recall; earlier in the year DPR presented its budget for 2012 which made provisions for 250 staff on the departments' employment waiting list. This increased manpower, which is meant to improve the overall effectiveness of the department, laid credence to the increase in the recurrent budget of the department. But after the successful budget defense, we are yet to see its implementation even as we are already in the last month of the third quarter of 2012 fiscal year as the successful ones amongst us are yet to receive their offer letter.

We will like to acknowledge the drastic efforts you have taken so far in reviving the amorphous nature of the oil and gas sector of the economy despite the dynamism and turbulence that has dogged your sincere and seminal efforts to uplift the sector. Truly your name shall be written in Gold.

So far the interviewees have remained calm as responsible individuals and we therefore appeal to you to continue this good work by listening to our plea and respond by using the powers bestowed on your office within the ambient of the law to conclude this long running recruitment and invite successful candidates for their employment letters. This will rapidly implement the critical interventions needed to positively transform the Nigeria petroleum industry in the spirit of Mr. Presidents' transformation agenda.

We humbly pledge our commitment to give our best to support your efforts to strengthen the sector as we hope to be absorbed soonest.

GOD BLESS YOU
    GOD BLESS THE DEPARTMENT OD PETROLEUM RESOURCES (DPR)
    GOD BLESS THE MINISTRY OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES (MPR)
    GOD BLESS NIGERIA

SIGNED:
    DPR Interviewees
    Contact Email: [email protected]

CC:

The President, Federal Republic of Nigeria

DPR Director
    President, PENGASSAN
    President, Nigerian Labour Congress (NLC)

@All, we have to raise the bank draft and send this letter today Thursday if we must have it published on Monday 3rd Sept 2012 as proposed. However, we are needing about N30K more to achieve this. If you still want to contribute, kindly send me a pm as i said before and i will give you the account details. Thanks to those who have contributed. Good luck to us all.

RoZ

@all, let us make use of lawmaker's letter as last amended by Debrown, cos adding any other thing to it now will make it lengthy and that might make it loose its essence. @umazee, ur letter is good, but too lengthy, inaddition the last amended letter has taken care of every important points you are trying to hilight. @korokoro, in the concluding part of our letter we appreciated her for the good work she hs bn doin in the ministry(of which d conclusion of NNPC recruitment is intrinsically among such good work).@kaylarge, by NASS we are refering to the national assembly. We need to inform them, so that if we will have to see them on this same issue in near future, we will have something to make reference to. Remember that during DPR budget defence thesame senators were lamenting the continual increase in DPR overhead when their staff strength is annually on a decrease...I pray God see us through, Amen!

@All, below is the final copy going to press.

AN APPEAL LETTER TO THE HON. MINISTER OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES, ARCH. (MRS.) DIEZIANI ALLISON MADUEKE BY THE 2011 BATCH OF INTERVIEWEES FOR JOBS AT THE DEPARTMENT OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES (DPR).

The Department of Petroleum Resources(DPR) sometime around March 2010 advertised for various positions and conducted two different tests on 12th June and 4th Dec 2010 through a recruitment agency ERA Professional Services. Successful candidates were invited for final interviews at Lagos resource centre, No.9 Anifowoshe Street, Off Kofo Abayomi between April and May 2011.

Hon Minister, we shall like to bring to your notice that since then, no communication has been made to the successful candidates as the interviewees are yet to know their fate about this recruitment spanning over two years.

Hon Minister, if you may recall; earlier in the year DPR presented its budget for 2012 which made provisions for 250 staff on the departments' employment waiting list. This increased manpower, which is meant to improve the overall effectiveness of the department, laid credence to the increase in the recurrent budget of the department. But after the successful budget defense, we are yet to see its implementation even as we are already in the last month of the third quarter of 2012 fiscal year as the successful ones amongst us are yet to receive their offer letter.

We will like to acknowledge the drastic efforts you have taken so far in reviving the amorphous nature of the oil and gas sector of the economy despite the dynamism and turbulence that has dogged your sincere and seminal efforts to uplift the sector. Truly your name shall be written in Gold.

So far the interviewees have remained calm as responsible individuals and we therefore appeal to you to continue this good work by listening to our plea and respond by using the powers bestowed on your office within the ambient of the law to conclude this long running recruitment and invite successful candidates for their employment letters. This will rapidly implement the critical interventions needed to positively transform the Nigeria petroleum industry in the spirit of Mr. Presidents' transformation agenda.

We humbly pledge our commitment to give our best to support your efforts to strengthen the sector as we hope to be absorbed soonest.

GOD BLESS YOU
    GOD BLESS NIGERIA

SIGNED:
    DPR Interviewees

CC:

The President, Federal Republic of Nigeria

The Chairman, Senate Committee on Petroleum Upstream
    The Chairman, House Committee on Petroleum Upstream
    Director, DPR
    President, PENGASSAN

@ll, i did not support CC to NASS and any labour union at this stage. because in the first place, we are writing an appeal letter to the MPR which we know that she can do it without the involvement of any body. so, copying to MR. president, NASS and union looks like we are protesting or trying to report her to such people. secondly, we should not involve the money cos that is irrelevant. @debrown, let us include only Director Dpr and forget about politicians and union at this stage. pls lets just go ahead with the @lawmaker drafted letter and other subsequent corrections noticed. may God bless u all for your contribution.

@kaylarge(The only Credible and must intelligent guy in the House)Hmmm U r very, very funy. I don’t want to believe that you actually lack the entire elements and substances of a credible and intelligent person, because of the contaminated molecules of doubts you already admitted having in your mind, it’s very unfortunate you can’t even demonstrate the creativity you claimed, that the entire house is lacking so far in this struggle. Mind you; Reasonable numbers of people in this forum are not your mate in all respects o.

I enjoy you to exercise some level of politeness and respect any time you post comment(s). Mind you, we are not fighting here-It’s a forum where we agitate and seek redress to a common goal. God help us

@umazeez, am sorry but I think you got my message wrong. Though there was an omission, if u had read in between the lines, I was mearnt to say "no molecule of doubt" rather I omitted the "no". Please I have never n will never condenm anyone on this forumso please u may. Lets remain the friends n brothers that we are n forget about who isjunior or senior cos this is way way far from the mission here n Gods plan for us. May God help us Ijn

@debrown has rightly pointed out that we have a #30k short fall. Please debrown if I may ask, is it possible to display the account information here? should in case we have anonymous donors who are In support or part of this genuine course but may not not be a hopeful...

RoZ

@batyme, what are u scared of? What is the essence of going public when such people dont knw about it? Have u forgotten that we have made other similar publications online where such people were nt involved and today the result is... Waiting la continua! Beside, we all agreed on something here sometime back which was that we will keep taking all emcompassive steps as the struggle continue. Dont you knw that there are people we will copy that will raise our issue in FEC meeting nxt wednessday? Secondly, some forumists told us here that letters has bn sent severally by a given union(we all know) to MPR, yet the letters are still hanging. Dont u see we have cried enough into one ear to no avail? We dont do things same way and expect a different result. Let us cry to some other ears inadditn to the ear we have been crying to. In my own view, I dont think this publication is meant for marketmen and women, instead its meant for people that can influence the immediate release of letters, hence lets stop the debate on who to copy or not.

@All, in trying to take everyone's opinion on board, i must confess that it's been very difficult to conclude on what we actually want. On a personal note, i had advised earlier that we must apply wisdom in order to achieve our aim: If we are appealing to the MPR, we don not need to sound like we are trying to discredit/ridicule her. You guys will recall that until the nnpc guys were called up, most people concluded that the letters wereno longer coming. Please let's not copy Mr President and NASS for now, we will take it up to Mr President and NASS and make reference to this letter when there is no response from her. Below is what we are sending to the press:

GOD BLESS YOU
    GOD BLESS NIGERIA

SIGNED:
    DPR Interviewees

CC:

Director, DPR
    President, PENGASSAN

Quote Originally Posted by kaylarge View Post
    @debrown has rightly pointed out that we have a #30k short fall. Please debrown if I may ask, is it possible to display the account information here? should in case we have anonymous donors who are In support or part of this genuine course but may not not be a hopeful...
    @kaylarge, don't worry about the donations. I have given the account details here many times and i can not display my account details here. Everyone who genuinely wants to contribute will contact me via a pm (at least 3 persons have called me to request for my account details in order to make payment). We will send it to the press today by God's grace and nothing will stop us.

We thank God for his mercies n love

@debrown, pls. confirm if madam MPR would be in the country on publication day, and secondly which newspaper?

+ Reply