+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 250 of 401 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250251252260300350 ... LastLast
Results 3,238 to 3,250 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

@debrown and all: I took into consideration every adviced given so as not to stunt d collective goal.I also took into consideration dat they r your 'prospective employer'. So i used clear polite terms and i didnt dissipate any confidential information(even though we mit know dis) so it wnt look as if d recruitment process is porous b4 her. (no management will want dat). I also tried to summarize d budget defense so it wnt b a verbatim report. Just a clear intent of fact findin under d platform of 'interviewees' and not a group who hv seen their names(so it wnt look sponsored or porous). Pls there shud be a chain prayer on dat day(9-12am) muslims and christains.God bless!

@debrown and all: I took into consideration every adviced given so as not to stunt d collective goal.I also took into consideration dat they r your 'prospective employer'. So i used clear polite terms and i didnt dissipate any confidential information(even though we mit know dis) so it wnt look as if d recruitment process is porous b4 her. (no management will want dat). I also tried to summarize d budget defense so it wnt b a verbatim report. Just a clear intent of fact findin under d platform of 'interviewees' and not a group who hv seen their names(so it wnt look sponsored or porous). There shud b a chain prayer on dat day (9am-12noon). Muslims and christain. God will surely answer our prayers
    debrown likes this.

@lawmaker, well done.
    @ALL, see below my comments/corrections/additions made on the minor errors in the letter
    1. 3rd paragraph: 'staff' instead of 'staffs'
    2. 4th paragraph: 'you' instead of 'u'
    3. 5th paragraph: 'on' instead of 'o' and 'remained' instead of 'remain'
    4. We already have an email contact: [email protected]

AN APPEAL LETTER TO THE HON. MINISTER OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES, ARCH. (MRS.) DIEZIANI ALLISON MADUEKE BY THE 2011 BATCH OF INTERVIEWEES FOR JOBS AT THE DEPARTMENT OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES (DPR).

The Department of Petroleum Resources(DPR) sometime around March 2010 advertised for various positions and conducted two different tests on 12th June and 4th Dec 2010 through a recruitment agency ERA Professional Services. Successful candidates were invited for final interviews at Lagos resource centre, No.9 Anifowoshe Street, Off Kofo Abayomi between April and May 2011.

Hon Minister, we shall like to bring to your notice that since then, no communication has been made to the successful candidates as the interviewees are yet to know their fate about this recruitment spanning over two years.

Hon Minister, if you may recall; earlier in the year DPR presented its budget for 2012 which made provisions for increased manpower hence the genuine reason for a slight increase in the recurrent budget which include anticipated recruitment of new staff to improve the overall effectiveness of the department giving the annual retirement of staff which has left the department grossly understaffed. But after the successful budget defense, we are yet to see its implementation even at the end of the third quarter of 2012 fiscal year as the successful ones amongst us are yet to receive their offer letter.

We will like to acknowledge the drastic efforts u have taken so far in reviving the amorphous nature of the oil and gas sector of the economy despite the dynamism and turbulence that has dogged your sincere and seminal efforts to uplift the sector. Truly your name shall be written in Gold.

So far the interviewees have remain calm as responsible individuals and we therefore appeal to you to continue this good work by listening to our plea and respond by using the powers bestowed o your office within the ambient of the law to conclude this long running recruitment and invite successful candidates for their employment letters. This will rapidly implement the critical interventions needed to positively transform the Nigeria petroleum industry in the spirit of Mr. president transformation agenda.

We humbly pledge our commitment to give our best to support your efforts to strengthen the sector as we hope to be absorbed soonest.

GOD BLESS YOU
    GOD BLESS The Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
    GOD BLESS The Ministry of Petroleum Resources (MPR)
    GOD BLESS NIGERIA

SIGNED:
    DPR Interviewees (online forum)
    Contact Email: [email protected]

CC:
    DPR Director

@All, we need your comments please

AN APPEAL LETTER TO THE HON. MINISTER OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES, ARCH. (MRS.) DIEZIANI ALLISON MADUEKE BY THE 2011 BATCH OF INTERVIEWEES FOR JOBS AT THE DEPARTMENT OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES (DPR).

The Department of Petroleum Resources(DPR) sometime around March 2010 advertised for various positions and conducted two different tests on 12th June and 4th Dec 2010 through a recruitment agency ERA Professional Services. Successful candidates were invited for final interviews at Lagos resource centre, No.9 Anifowoshe Street, Off Kofo Abayomi between April and May 2011.

Hon Minister, we shall like to bring to your notice that since then, no communication has been made to the successful candidates as the interviewees are yet to know their fate about this recruitment spanning over two years.

Hon Minister, if you may recall; earlier in the year DPR presented its budget for 2012 which made provisions for increased manpower hence the genuine reason for a slight increase in the recurrent budget which include anticipated recruitment of new staff to improve the overall effectiveness of the department giving the annual retirement of staff which has left the department grossly understaffed. But after the successful budget defense, we are yet to see its implementation even at the end of the third quarter of 2012 fiscal year as the successful ones amongst us are yet to receive their offer letter.

We will like to acknowledge the drastic efforts you have taken so far in reviving the amorphous nature of the oil and gas sector of the economy despite the dynamism and turbulence that has dogged your sincere and seminal efforts to uplift the sector. Truly your name shall be written in Gold.

So far the interviewees have remained calm as responsible individuals and we therefore appeal to you to continue this good work by listening to our plea and respond by using the powers bestowed on your office within the ambient of the law to conclude this long running recruitment and invite successful candidates for their employment letters. This will rapidly implement the critical interventions needed to positively transform the Nigeria petroleum industry in the spirit of Mr. president transformation agenda.

We humbly pledge our commitment to give our best to support your efforts to strengthen the sector as we hope to be absorbed soonest.

GOD BLESS YOU
    GOD BLESS The Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
    GOD BLESS The Ministry of Petroleum Resources (MPR)
    GOD BLESS NIGERIA

SIGNED:
    DPR Interviewees (online forum)
    Contact Email: [email protected]

CC:
    DPR Director

May Allah see us tru.......I hope after this we will begin to hear positive news.....#prayermode

@debrown: Very good of u. Noted!

surely our efforts won't b in vain, May God c us true

@lawmaker,@debrown, nice job! the write-up is absolutely OK. just carry on..
    @all, let follow it with prayers. May Allah help us. Amin

The 'n' in bestowed o your office.

Also not really sure if this part is a good idea-This will rapidly implement the critical interventions needed to positively
    transform the Nigeria petroleum industry in the spirit of Mr.
    president transformation agenda.-I don't know if this is our call as to what we were recruited for.

I stand to be corrected though

RoZ

@lawmaker, its a good one, but will be better if the second paragraph reads thus: Hon Minister if you may recall; earlier in the year DPR presented its budget for 2012 which made provisions for 250 staff on the department's employment waiting list. This increased manpower, which is meant to improve the overall effectiveness of the department, laid credence to the increase in the recurrent budget of the department. But after the successful budget defense, we are yet to see its implementation even at this point in the third quarter of 2012 fiscal year as the successful ones amongst us are yet to receive their offer letters.

May GOD help us and answer our prayers ameen.

@carribean: dat part is very much on point. DPR is highly understaffed n more hands r needed to ensure proper supervision of all pet operations,enforcing safety n environmental regulations n ensurin operations conform to international indutrial practices n standard and also generatin d needed revenue for govt which has been missin due to inadequate manpower across d states. So if she adhere to our plea,its part of d intervention n it will aid d pet industry. @roz: i decided not to quote any figure/body since its a fact finding and remb we r writin under d platform of ' interviewees'. And u cant use ' even at this point in d 3rd quarter' cos u r makin d publication nex month which is d 4th quarter.dats why i used 'even at end of d 3rd quarter' cos d 3rd quater must hv ended by den. God bless!

RoZ

@lawmaker, part of d 1st paragraph wil b more direct if it reads thus: Hon Min , we shall like to bring to your notice that since then offer letters has not been released to the successful ones amongst us.

+ Reply