+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 302 of 401 FirstFirst ... 202252292300301302303304312352 ... LastLast
Results 3,914 to 3,926 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Oh Allah!"You cause the night to enter the day, and You cause the day to enter the night; and You bring the living out of the dead, and You bring the dead out of the living. And You give provision to whom You will without account."
    Give life to this recruitment.

@nitwealth our terraco when was the letter sign? Is it today or yesterday explain pls.

@nitwealth, tnx 4 d infor n dont mind Realmadrid. So whn wil d letters b dispatched?

Wow my people.I'v bin busy offline. I can see so many contradicting infors here . I will personally dig deep from my client @ MPR for d latest and update dis house lata.God bless!

I'm sure that Real Madrid doesn't mean any harm. He just has a temper. Na one of my ABCD Antivirus oo! But, seriously, please lets drop the idea that the additional names are based on merit and that it is supposed to compliment FCC;s list. Don't be deceived. Madam minister was just pissed that there weren't enough non-northerners especially South-south peeps in the FCC list. Cos, when she leaves office, she would want the Niger Deltans especially Bayelsa peeps to hail her for fighting for the inclusion of us in the process. Sooooooo this is only political. Just pray that u make the list and leave the rest to God. P.S: I'm a Niger Delta indigene, I'm unbiased. Although I made the FCC list she still felt they weren't enough of us there. pray hard oo!

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº @ Denis...na una interests de delay the process ol these while,hope additional x goas to the purpoted merited niger Deltans...!hmmmmm!you too musHhhhhhhh.

@dennis bergkamp,you are right.sometimes ago, i posted a comment about the effects of the FCC mode of selection and how its greatly affects merit but it was misinterpreted. I repeat no non-northerner serving as minister will see that list and will be glad to sign it.Yes it is true that there are brains from the north (i have northerners as friends who i am proud to refer to as genius). but this list is grossly skewed to favor that part of the nation while candidates from other regions suffer loss(regardless of their performance in the aptitude test and interview). i earnestly pray for the release of the employment letters and wish every selected candidates the best. but for posterity sake, lets consider the fate of thousand engineering graduates who are willing & are qualified to be recruited but committed the sin of not coming from the north or SS. Once again i pray for the best to happen to us all. Habbakuk 2:3

this dpr forum hav cosd more harm than gud to it objectives,by some hidden hopfools,to the detriments of suppossed hopefulls.petitions to the minister and bitter and baseless complaints over the credibility and transparency of the entire process from the inception.thank God the end is here in gud shape.God be with us

@umazeez: when are d letters coming? Sakabu, any latest?

Be anxious for nothing!

Oh Allah!"You cause the night to enter the day, and You cause the day to enter the night; and You bring the living out of the dead, and You bring the dead out of the living. And You give provision to whom You will without account."
    Give life to this recruitment

!!!

+ Reply