+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 218 of 401 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228268318 ... LastLast
Results 2,822 to 2,834 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Good day All

If your name is on the 250 list just keep praying that God who started it for you will see it until the end with you receiving your offer letter in Jesus name.

It is not news anymore they have tried to alter the list since but they could not. So guys relax God is in control.

DPR will use minimum of the 250 names sent to FCC, any attempt to do otherwise will most likely SPELL SERIOUS TROUBLE COS ITS GOING TO BE A SERIOUS SCANDAL AND i don't think the MANAGEMENT is ready for that.

There are too many eyes on this recruitment and believe it BY GOD's DIVINE GRACE THE GIFT AND CALLING OF GOD is without repentance.

SO if you are amongst the (250) be rest assured God will surely fight our battle. Its simple whose report will you believe.

FOR ME I WILL BELIEVE THE REPORT OF THE LORD.

IT IS WELL

GOD IS PERFECT CONTROL.

@ABCD, no list other than the 250 is authentic, just wait till they start senDing the letters

@debrown I concur with the idea of going for fact finding mission. Those of us in lagos can coordinate themselves and book an appointment to see the director in person and seek infor from him directly. But getting access to either perm sec or madam at MPR is another problem with the heavy security in place, unless we have someone that will allows us get through which I don't think we have

Naijakenan

Hello my dear hopefull, just cool down everything will soon come to an end by GOD grace.

@all what we need most is prayer,becos only god can deliver our letters because some people are bend on derailing this recruitment.am telling you what sakabu said i heard is not false.dont insult someone if he brings information that you are not ready to assimilate .we should have ask ourselves y our own is delaying when we started before nnpc and now they have colected their letter.WHAT WE NEED TO CONCENTRATE NOW IS PRAYER BECAUSE GOD IS MORE THAN ANY MORTAL BEING.IN MY HEART I FEEL NORMAL BECAUSE I TRUST GOD WILL DO AWAY WITH WHO EVER IS DELAYIG OR TRAYING TO TRUNCATE IT.HOPEFULLS PRAY.............................................. .....

Its a matter of time by God's Grace

Take it or leave it....
    What I said was 100% right.
    All the abuses/insult are not suppose to be for me, its to madam minister.
    The ealier you remove the notion of waiting for letter because of NNPC releasing, the better!
    The best to do is pray and start the fact finding mission.
    I tell you publication is the best option, so suprised to see the silience of debrief with over 100K with him.

The Federal Executive Council (FEC) has approved the Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) for onward transmission to the National Assembly.
    Briefing State House correspondents at the end of its weekly council meeting, the minister of petroleum resources, Mrs. Deziani Allison-Madueke said the new PIB which will ensure the independence of theregulators in the oil and gas sector as well as unbundle the NNPC, will yield high return on investments for Nigerians.
    “The new PIB is going to make the oil industry more competitive and accountable. It proposes revolutionary changes in the industry,” said the minister
    She said that the fiscal frameworks which delayed the bill in the past have been reworked and that when passed by the National Assembly, the country will remainan interesting investment destination for oil and gas investors.
    FEC also directed the ministers of agriculture and finance to reduce the import duty rate for cassava enhancing enzymes from 10 to 0percent as well as come up with a development fund that will support the valuechain in the production of bread in an effort to promote cassava farming in the country as well as reduce the country’s dependency on importation of wheat.
    Budget Office of the ministry of finance will manage the fund meant for small scale millers who may need additional support.
    Channels TV
    you guys will receive your letters in jesus name.just beleive and evrything is possible!!!!!

To my DPR brothers I wish you best and I pray that you guys recieve your letters soon Insha Allah!!! Just keep on praying its going to be well with you guys soon. Cherrs.

@sakabu. What did U̶̲̥̅̊ said that was 100% right? Α̲̅πϑ to ♍Ɣ understanding no body insulted U̶̲̥̅̊.wat makes U̶̲̥̅̊ blv U̶̲̥̅̊ r 100% diametrically right is a mere illusion of grandeu.†ђξ information was from a skeletal source Α̲̅πϑ lacked any credible sense of direction couple wit †ђξ manner U̶̲̥̅̊ presented it to d house,as well as ur deliberate Α̲̅πϑ unjustifiable intents of not been able to pay ur little token even at this moment.This turned obvious Α̲̅πϑ convincing that U̶̲̥̅̊ r likely a wholf in sheeps clothing on this mission.pls prove us wrong Α̲̅πϑ pay J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ 1k Α̲̅πϑ b free to post a million comments as much as you can.fact finding mission is top in priority now Α̲̅πϑ not publication without Ÿ̲Ơ̴̴̴̴͡uя token.oº°˚˚˚°ºk lol

Nnpc disbundled Dpr stays intact(no dissolution no merger) Cbn releases fund to dpr all is set let wait 4 today n tomorrow if nothing. I support debrown fact finding mission.

Good day Umty,

Kindly check your private Message i have sent you a PM.

Awaiting your response

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by umty View Post
    Nnpc disbundled Dpr stays intact(no dissolution no merger) Cbn releases fund to dpr all is set let wait 4 today n tomorrow if nothing. I support debrown fact finding mission.

+ Reply