+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 216 of 401 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226266316 ... LastLast
Results 2,796 to 2,808 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

RoZ

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

@sakabu: I beg to disagree with u on d reason u gave for d delay of letters by madam, MPR. Madam cnt do that, I am not tryin 2 defend hr neither am I sayin we shouldnt go ahead with the chain of publicatns, all im sayin is that we should give her this wk after which we can proceed with the said plans. Afterall, the 250 list is a true reflection of d federal character and was a product of a reputable recruitment process.

@ dis point nothing can justify the reason for this delay other than a sellfish motive, and believe me, if we just seat and waith, we will b up for a long thing. I support the protest\Publication 200 percent. Let's restrategise, edit the publication, gather some more Money... Let's commend Madam for the release of NNPC letters, and also urge her to extend the gesture.

@sakabu, you are talking about protest/publication but before the last protest you said (on NNPC thread) that you were going to wear a cap with SAKABU boldly written on it on the protest day but sadly on the protest day you said you were around but that you cannot show yourself because DPR is looking for you, meanwhile there was a day you said you were at DPR's second floor waiting for JSH7 (ENGR JOE) that guy who claimed he was a DPR staff, I dont know if DPR was not looking for you then. Today you are telling us that you went to MPR, has DPR stopped to look for you? Will you join the protest this time? If for a protest of NNPC/DPR hopefuls you were scared of DPR authorities, dont you think it will be easier for them to get you in a protest solely for DPR? Lastly, I dont think I saw SAKABU amongst the list of those that have contributed the 1k and above. @ALL, those talking about publication and gathering of more money, I am in total support of that but unfortunately most of you have not paid the 1k, I dont know who will gather the more money for us or how else you expect us to achieve this publication?
    MEKS190 likes this.

@sakabu, what do u gain frm telling lies?why not stop deceiving ur self.

U wanted bebrief to go ahead and do a publication for u and i ask, where is ur 1k?

U sound like some one in primary 1. recrutnt in all d MdA are balance wit fc .pls u can not instigate people to do things while u save ur head

What do u mean ? dpr staffs are looking for u.pls people here are highly learned so behave ur self.debrown million tnx

My dear hopeful, ur letters wil soon be out.i hv it frm d sec to dg dat b4 d end of july.found cleard and d office wil be getting their chepue by next wk.tnx

@sakabu. I was at MPR today and THEY said "Madam held your list because northerners are much on the list"......How many of these ppl as u claimed,and their ranks?bunch of selfish and sentimental enemies of progress?
    I was with House commitee chairman on Oil and Gas Upstream (Mr Muraina)..is d reruitment don in his office?he said that list may not come out!
    Dont ever be carried away by Directors burial or tomorrows NNPC mourning event palava.
    Who told u this again...?cud it b ur personal convictions and dirty fabrications,u better calm down and us ur wits well.i just learnt that u avnt even paid the earlier 1k contribution and u r clamouring for a publication..very very funy guy!.....mitchwwwwww

it bad to be attacking Sakabu cos what he said is true that mpr whant the list to be change bt fcc refuse.that mpr is selfish am telling u.she is our problem that y fcc say when they give cert of compliance they dont tamper wit list so it took them to nass for judgmnt so nass says they av cancel it they should invite pple frm the list f test.my guys she wasnt there when th list was compiled so by force she want to change it.i was told by th man dat compile th final list at fcc.dat hon .they are tgether bcos their candidate are nt there on the list unlike nnpc tht is recent they did wat they like.sakbu is absolutely right dont deceive yourself cos som state lik delta and river av v few candidate cos base on submision thy av highest existin senior staff like 3pple were dmployed while jigawa 7pple cos they dont hav existin senior staff there.our leadrs are greed.oh god if she contnue to block this recruitnt may you chase out of that place

Good day All,

@ Adumamama is it Director of DPR or Director General of what? since u used the abbreviation DG

@ All at hjis time there might be some uncertainty but since the week is coming to an end and all we are hearing is letters will be released soon from different quarters.

My humble suggestion is this. Is there a way we can arrange to see the Director of Deputy Director corporate services to ask questions about the current state of things as regards this recruitment.

If am not mistaken i think there is a possibility of booking an appointment to see individuals in place at DPR. So if i may humbly suggest Gen Debrown i dont know if you know the routine required. We can delegate some dedicated individuals from the 250 DPR hopefuls to go and book an appointment to see the Deputy Director Corporate services or even the Director himself to tell us the true situation of things.

Those clamoring for protest my advise is that on what basis are we going to protest because we can be preparing to protest and write publications and then the next thing we hear is that letters are flying out.

Just like the case with NNPC. So before we protest and start shooting out publication lets designate some people on a fact finding mission.

This can be done some time next week with some of the funds we have gathered with bebrief to be used for logistics it should not be that much am looking at about N5,000 or whatever that will be deemed fit for the fact finding mission.

Taking a cue from what happened at NNPC Zonal office lagos. We can delicate about 25-30 DPR hopefuls that is nothing less than 10% of the DPR hopefuls.

I believe this will send a strong message that we are united. The recruitment went through FCC and followed all the constitutional requirement so all we are asking is this. WE HAVE WAITED TWO YEARS HOW SOON SHOULD WE BE EXPECTING OUR OFFER LETTERS" Whatever the Director tells us will then form the basis for the next line of action we should take.

@ Sakabu i am not saying what you are saying is not true but the people you are talking about might be erring their own opinion and that might not be the true picture of things and secondly like i did, i was the 2nd person to pay for the publication and someone just raised a valid point that you are yet to pay yours. How do you think you can garner support for your claim that we should start protesting/publication when you have not done you own little part of showing support by paying in your N1,000.

@ ALL I AM TOTALLY FOR PUBLICATION and PROTEST as the case may be AS EVIDENCED BY being the 2nd person to pay, however we need to have a strategic plan that can be to our advantage when we utilize it. We can have that when we know the current state of things and that can be ascertained after a fact finding mission to DPR.

@ ALL lets think towards this direction and if anybody has a better idea he or she can recommend to the house as appropriate. The reason for this thread is for the hopefuls to rub minds and proffer solutions to the challenges facing us which we all know as "DPR RELEASE OUR LETTERS BY GOD"S GRACE"

Guys awaiting response from the 250 noble generals in the house.

It is well.

God is perfect control.

Quote Originally Posted by Adumamama View Post
    My dear hopeful, ur letters wil soon be out.i hv it frm d sec to dg dat b4 d end of july.found cleard and d office wil be getting their chepue by next wk.tnx

How far now what is happening. Na wa o

RoZ

@umty: any news frm ur ends?@all: sakabu is still 1 of us and wil stil b, d fact that he got a wrong infor frm a wrong source isnt enof to indirectly/directly talk him down. All we are expectd 2 do at evry point in time is to ignor unfounded infor that re capable of making us loose focus. I knw madam wil approve our list soon by his grace.@all: if any of u hav madam's twitter usernm, u can pls share it with d house, so we cn follow her there.

+ Reply