+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 217 of 401 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227267317 ... LastLast
Results 2,809 to 2,821 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

@sakabu, u are very very correct. Madam is the one behind it.everything is set,just for her to approve the release of the letters.it is well!!!

@korokoro, so because he is bringing info is that a reason why he should not pay the 1k?

@all, we all know that somehow DAM is delaying the process that is why we need this money to make the publication so that we can put her and the government under pressure, coming here to tell us this or that person is selfish and bla bla bla without making your financial contribution won't release your letters, so please pay your 1k so that we can do something meaningful

@sakubu, its very obvious that you are neither a hopeful nor potential hopeful. Dont you even have some shame? talking without substance, and yet you havent even paid your N1K... why are you so heartless and jobless? when some noble job seekers with good intentions have all contributed to this struggle, all you want to do is to make yourself a negative celebrity by adding comments that you have obtained from some shallow minded source.
    please @all let us be united and keep the flame burning by regarding less of persons who have not made their contributions. It will be shameful to add a comment here if you have not contributed to this struggle as you will be exposed going forward. PAY YOUR N1K and add your N1m comment, no body cares, it will only be seen as an opinion. May God hear our cries IJN

Fellow hopefuls, pls pls pls, dis is not the time to discredit or abuse our members, let's put our heads together and try to achieve our aim, presently, we are trying to setup a delegation on a fact finding mission in DPR before the publication, if u are in lagos and can avail urself for dis fact finding visit pls send a pm to DEBROWN ...... ASAP, dis july won't pass us

RoZ

@all: Let our fact finding mission nt b restricted to DPR head office alone, bt should also include MPR also, since many blv that the problem is rooted in MPR. Hwever, to achieve our aim we need to go through the perm. sec MPR. He wil knw smethings that are responsible 4 d delay.

The letter will soon come out.

People should be prepared for shocks aswell.

Sakubu, is a source of inspiration to many here(not to me anyway). He should be treated fairly even without the much talkd 1K.

Please Confirm your name with a coleague or some1. There's another list-authentic and final as it seems. Letters to be out.

@ABCD123 please if you have any number that one can reach for confirmation, kindly put it up here for all hopefuls to access. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ABCD123 View Post
    The letter will soon come out.People should be prepared for shocks aswell.Sakubu, is a source of inspiration to many here(not to me anyway). He should be treated fairly even without the much talkd 1K.Please Confirm your name with a coleague or some1. There's another list-authentic and final as it seems. Letters to be out.
    @abcd, prove to us now that you are better than sakabu. Where is your source and how can we be sure its for real?
    arabic4real likes this.

@Sakabu am so sorry if i was hash, i just felt so empathic to some of us here that could have been weighed down by your comments, forgive me. God will help us all on this forum as there will not be any gain if some people smile afterall while other hopefuls sober. Please we need fervent prayer, only God knows best.

@all, I want to thank you for your wonderful contributions. If we are all in agreement to go on a fact finding mission to dpr offices in lagos and MPR abuja, then let's do so and do it soon.From the nnpc/dpr protest experience, we can no longer believe in careless statements from a few of us who are instigating people to go for a protest when on the day of protest, they will not make themselves available. In the last protest, we wrote letters to notify the Director of sss, the Lagos state commissioner of police etc as the law requires but on that day, only 5 people were present and 2 still ran away when they started sensing the mobilisation of police around the zonal office. Only the 3 of us were present when we presented our case to Mrs Erile (zonal HR mgr). On a personal note, I do not believe that we are ready to protest and I will not even advise it because we do not know the true situation concerning our letters (only hear say and speculation).Also we need more money to do a full page or at least half page advertorial.Kindly send me a pm wit your contact details (mobile preferably) if you are available for the visit. We will have some people go to MPR abuja to get info from the perm sec while some of us will do same in Lagos.Once again, thanks for your contributions .Pls pray and TRUST GOD for HE IS FAITHFUL

To Those that privatemail me- you know i run an open conversation.. As i said before, There's an issue with the former n current list, that's much i can tell for now.

Just re-confirm your name in the manner you did in the previous list. The guy that did checked mine wouldnt check for anyone else he doesnt know.

Goodluck..o I Believe the time is near.

@ABCD123,its possible they changed some names,but my question is that,did they increase or decrease the no of candidates?
    Wats the total no of ppl on the current list?

+ Reply