+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Topic: Diageo has started sending mails

Re: Diageo has started sending mails

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Roads View Post
    Kessy pls can you confirm how many of you attended the AC for the Graduate Supply position, it's vital please.
    @HenryRoads We were six of us on that day.

@ Kessy2011 Thanks Boss!!!
    Keep Moving.

Let me sing a bit here, perhaps by so doing i ld inject some life back here...'la la la la, do re mi fa, di aa gg ee oo, gu in in es ss'... Abeg make una kip d thread alive joor, silence no go guarantee d jab, na only Baba God!
    So is any1 aware of d pay package, and if training mite involve employees flying out?

The silence reveals the tension. But as denizzman said na only Baba God....
    Last year trainees were paid about N114k or almost N120k.
    Hopefully, it will be better this year.
    Guys, It is well!

Okay o0...dats quite ok sha, given dat therez ample room 4 growth..nice 1..do u know if trainin wuld inklude travlin out!?

Quote Originally Posted by dennizzman View Post
    Okay o0...dats quite ok sha, given dat therez ample room 4 growth..nice 1..do u know if trainin wuld inklude travlin out!?
    So many people have been left with nothing after getting as far as the Assessment Centre. You see, in the end, it feels like one shouldn't have applied in the first place. That's the reason for the silence. I mean what else do you expect? People putting up posts that show anger, disappointments, tears, regrets etc? So the silence is better after all. Anyways, that one aside, is travelling out your real motive for wanting to join Diageo? if so then you don miss road oooo. may be u should have a rethink and start seeking a career in aviation with an international airline (Air host/hostess)

Quote Originally Posted by beethoven View Post
    So many people have been left with nothing after getting as far as the Assessment Centre. You see, in the end, it feels like one shouldn't have applied in the first place. That's the reason for the silence. I mean what else do you expect? People putting up posts that show anger, disappointments, tears, regrets etc? So the silence is better after all. Anyways, that one aside, is travelling out your real motive for wanting to join Diageo? if so then you don miss road oooo. may be u should have a rethink and start seeking a career in aviation with an international airline (Air host/hostess)
    Brother, first and foremost, the nigerian job market is not one 2 cast total hope in a given slot, one must still make room 4 d possibility dat tingz could turn out differently else u ld be damaged! That said, ur comment suggests dat many ppl have been rejected after d a.c, is that a fact or an assumption? If on d affirmative, kindly detail d house..
    About d travel-inquisition, i m guessing ur comment was made in jest, as who would want 2 join a company on d peripheral grounds of travelling. I just wanted 2 be aware dats all...
    Goodluck 2 evry1 o0, but much as we hesitate 2 admit it, we can't all work 4 diageo o0! We pray 2 be selected but we will not die if we aint...gbam!

@ dennizzman...i totally agree with your last sentence that we can't all work with or for Diageo. We can only pray to be among the successful ones.
    @Beethoven...you just hit a point! It will take a great amount of courage to post at this stage that one was bounced. I appreciate ur empathy.
    Looking for job is indeed a job!
    God will help us all!
    dennizzman likes this.

Keep it going guys, someone must testify to the Goodness of the Lord here. Even though i have been bounced long ago i still take out time to check on this thread. @ Dennizzman there's a high possibility of traveling out depending on the nature of your Job with Diageo, just keep your fingers crossed while u pray to get the offer. There's a drop of greatness in all of us Diageo or No Diageo we should continue to lookout one day we'll get the one that befits us. Stay Lifted Guys!!!
    Keep Moving.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Roads View Post
    Keep it going guys, someone must testify to the Goodness of the Lord here. Even though i have been bounced long ago i still take out time to check on this thread. @ Dennizzman there's a high possibility of traveling out depending on the nature of your Job with Diageo, just keep your fingers crossed while u pray to get the offer. There's a drop of greatness in all of us Diageo or No Diageo we should continue to lookout one day we'll get the one that befits us. Stay Lifted Guys!!!
    @Henry Roads-correct guy! Whenever,wherever!
    Tictock likes this.
    "Today is the Yesterday of Tomorrow, by Tomorrow it would be impossible to make Yesterday phenomenal. So take Today more important than yesterday, then only would Yesterday cling to Tomorrow". Kainos_k...(2009)

Gong gong Gong. . . The town crier of this thread is back

Gong Gong Gong. . .

Assessment Day is upon the community of this thread.

The founding council of this thread is calling on all those that has attended the Assessment Center to please come back, throwaway the silence or the grief, and help out your fellow brodas in this thread, bcos by so doing, u are slapping shame on the devil's face and contributing your own quota in making sure that someone shouts HALLELUYA in this thread.

Gong Gong Gong. . . .

Quote Originally Posted by bestdiddy View Post
    Gong gong Gong. . . The town crier of this thread is back

Gong Gong Gong. . .

Assessment Day is upon the community of this thread.

The founding council of this thread is calling on all those that has attended the Assessment Center to please come back, throwaway the silence or the grief, and help out your fellow brodas in this thread, bcos by so doing, u are slapping shame on the devil's face and contributing your own quota in making sure that someone shouts HALLELUYA in this thread.

Gong Gong Gong. . . .

how can we be of help?

Correct men full ground wella... I hail the full house. God go do am 4 us o0, irrespective of d company in question! Gbam!

+ Reply
Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast