+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Topic: Diageo has started sending mails

Re: Diageo has started sending mails

Quote Originally Posted by kevoh View Post
    The week has almost ended yet no new info Grad Supply!
    I tire o...

We hold fast out hope still!
    "Today is the Yesterday of Tomorrow, by Tomorrow it would be impossible to make Yesterday phenomenal. So take Today more important than yesterday, then only would Yesterday cling to Tomorrow". Kainos_k...(2009)

I got a mail informing me of my success in the one-on-one interview(Graduate Procurement) and also appreciation into the next stage(assessment centre). This I learnt will be coming up late september through 2nd week of October. I wish my fellow forumites good luck in theirs especially the Graduate Supply applicants whenever their's will be. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Engr Iyke View Post
    I got a mail informing me of my success in the one-on-one interview(Graduate Procurement) and also appreciation into the next stage(assessment centre). This I learnt will be coming up late september through 2nd week of October. I wish my fellow forumites good luck in theirs especially the Graduate Supply applicants whenever their's will be. Cheers.
    I like 2 see u as a team mate already! So fellow procurement A.C invitee, goodluck and all the beat!
    I

Congrant to all succesful candidate, abeg all those that have made it to the final stage, should tell us in details about their interview experience, phone and one on one, so that we that are yet to receive ours wud be preparing be then. i 4 aplied gt-finance still expectin my invite.

Wow! 10x 4d wishes! We join you soon.

Graduate supply is here,Diageo watch out!!! Lolz!
    "Today is the Yesterday of Tomorrow, by Tomorrow it would be impossible to make Yesterday phenomenal. So take Today more important than yesterday, then only would Yesterday cling to Tomorrow". Kainos_k...(2009)

Quote Originally Posted by Janie4sure View Post
    Congrant to all succesful candidate, abeg all those that have made it to the final stage, should tell us in details about their interview experience, phone and one on one, so that we that are yet to receive ours wud be preparing be then. i 4 aplied gt-finance still expectin my invite.
    Delighted to oblige. After the test, there was only one interview at their office, no phone interviews. That's the one-on-one interview where you get to be interviewed by one person (HR staff i suppose) on general interview related questions, but most specifically on behavioral or competency-based (if u like) inquiries.

To get a picture of what i mean, recall the question u were asked while filling the application, those kinda questions that start with ...'tell us a time when u did this and that'. The internet is replete with guides on how to tackle those kinds of questions, but most importantly, try to draw answers from your true life experiences. I say this because you wouldn't need to have any difficulty remembering related details when questions are thrown afterwards if they are actually true.

Suffice it to say then that you would be questioned to establish some sort of consistency between your assertion and its logical possibility.

After the one on one interview, you would be told that the results would be sent via mail in a weeks time, and true to their word, they would - just as they did in the case of those of us that have done the interview.

That's the Assessment stage invitation!

So in review: APPLICATION - APTITUDE TEST -ONE ON ONE INTERVIEW - ASSESSMENT CENTER!

I believe the questionnaire they asked us to fill during the application-filling process was an important part of the selection, as most folks could have passed that shl test, but after sifting through all the answers provided, i "THINK" they still cut down the no. Thats an assumption anyway, so don't take it literally even though its a guided assumption. Truth is, its very important to do all the research you can do in answering questions as crucial as this, as your either clinching the job or not, could be hinged on it!

Goodluck to all soon-to-be-invited, and fellow finalists.

No one is all-knowing, na only God o0!
    I

Quote Originally Posted by dennizzman View Post
    Delighted to oblige. After the test, there was only one interview at their office, no phone interviews. That's the one-on-one interview where you get to be interviewed by one person (HR staff i suppose) on general interview related questions, but most specifically on behavioral or competency-based (if u like) inquiries.

To get a picture of what i mean, recall the question u were asked while filling the application, those kinda questions that start with ...'tell us a time when u did this and that'. The internet is replete with guides on how to tackle those kinds of questions, but most importantly, try to draw answers from your true life experiences. I say this because you wouldn't need to have any difficulty remembering related details when questions are thrown afterwards if they are actually true.

Suffice it to say then that you would be questioned to establish some sort of consistency between your assertion and its logical possibility.

After the one on one interview, you would be told that the results would be sent via mail in a weeks time, and true to their word, they would - just as they did in the case of those of us that have done the interview.

So in review: APPLICATION - APTITUDE TEST -ONE ON ONE INTERVIEW - ASSESSMENT CENTER!

I believe the questionnaire they asked us to fill during the application-filling process was an important part of the selection, as most folks could have passed that shl test, but after sifting through all the answers provided, i "THINK" they still cut down the no. Thats an assumption anyway, so don't take it literally even though its a guided assumption. Truth is, its very important to do all the research you can do in answering questions as crucial as this, as your either clinching the job or not, could be hinged on it!

Exceptional is a word I'ld like to associate with my view on your person&countenance!

Helpful beyond measure,your words and analysis are a delight to both the 'patient' ,expectant and those who await the assessment centre. Above all-we are bear the name-hopeful!

Hope maketh NOT ashamed!

*typo/mindo*
    I meant ...
    "Above all-we all bear the name-hopeful!"

Guess the error affords some emphasy.

@kainos_k, You are well acknowledged and respected!...It is weeeellll o0!
    I

Quote Originally Posted by dennizzman View Post

Quite enlightening. Thanks for taking the time to educate us.
    It is well with you, and of course, all of us here!
    I expect my finance invite this weekend.

Ciao!

@nedunaija, i xpect mine too dis wkend. Finance hopefuls, i pray we shal all get there.

Have anybody who applied for supply been called for interview? And if not who knows when it will be?

Have anybody who applied for supply been called for interview? And if not who knows when it will be?

+ Reply
Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast