+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Topic: Diageo has started sending mails

Re: Diageo has started sending mails

Thanks alot Dennizzman for ur info, u r a darling. i wish u all d best at the assessment centre,
    ur success is already guaranteed in Jesus Name...Amen

Quote Originally Posted by stanleykizito View Post
    Have anybody who applied for supply been called for interview? And if not who knows when it will be?
    I applied to the supply role and haven't heard a thing neither have I heard of any1 who has heard a thing.

We wait patiently-we hv about 2months to the assessment centre dates.

Hope maketh NOT ashamed!
    "Today is the Yesterday of Tomorrow, by Tomorrow it would be impossible to make Yesterday phenomenal. So take Today more important than yesterday, then only would Yesterday cling to Tomorrow". Kainos_k...(2009)

What diageo would have done was to send notifications to all those successful to take part in the one-on-one interview after which they send invites for the interview, rather than waiting until one's heart has left his/her chest.
    Hence, My question goes...does this indicate that those that applied for other roles such as finance, supply, marketing, and sales havent been sent mails as regards interviews? I also applied for the role of graduate finance. Pray God help us o, cos seriously, I dont wanna be bounced o just as reckitt and rencap did to me. One love guys

Quote Originally Posted by Clemayara View Post
    What diageo would have done was to send notifications to all those successful to take part in the one-on-one interview after which they send invites for the interview, rather than waiting until one's heart has left his/her chest.
    Hence, My question goes...does this indicate that those that applied for other roles such as finance, supply, marketing, and sales havent been sent mails as regards interviews? I also applied for the role of graduate finance. Pray God help us o, cos seriously, I dont wanna be bounced o just as reckitt and rencap did to me. One love guys
    i know its not related to this thread but pls when u say reckit bounced you, how do u mean it? Is it after or before the test cos i'm dying to get any info on this

Before the test

@Clemayara those functions that have been invited for the one-on-one interview so far are graduate hr, procurement, marketing, IS and graduate sales. cos I was at the interview myself. I think it's only the finance & supply peeps that are yet to be shortlisted for now...all d best guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Ibot View Post
    @Clemayara those functions that have been invited for the one-on-one interview so far are graduate hr, procurement, marketing, IS and graduate sales. cos I was at the interview myself. I think it's only the finance & supply peeps that are yet to be shortlisted for now...all d best guys!
    10x 4d co-ordinated direction.

Is there any1 who dint get d 'bounced' mail & applied to hr,procurement,marketing,IS&sales that hasn't been invited?
    We wait our invites o(supply&finance-every oda hopeful).

Keep hope alive!
    "Today is the Yesterday of Tomorrow, by Tomorrow it would be impossible to make Yesterday phenomenal. So take Today more important than yesterday, then only would Yesterday cling to Tomorrow". Kainos_k...(2009)

I got d mail for d assessment centre thingy too, i applied for sales position.
    See u guys.

...I believe the questionnaire they asked us to fill during the application-filling process was an important part of the selection, as most folks could have passed that shl test, but after sifting through all the answers provided, i "THINK" they still cut down the no. Thats an assumption anyway, so don't take it literally even though its a guided assumption. Truth is, its very important to do all the research you can do in answering questions as crucial as this, as your either clinching the job or not, could be hinged on it!...

@nedunnaija, ur assumption is very valid!
    Questions like that in an application process never should be answered in a hurry because it reveals your trainability and other crucial competencies!
    Supply and finance hopefuls....don't worry too much because what will be will be.
    I also think that because of the high number of applicants for these categories, that's why it's been delayed.
    All the same, it is well!
    delayed does not absolutely mean denial especially in this case.

Ciao![/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Engr Iyke View Post
    ...I believe the questionnaire they asked us to fill during the application-filling process was an important part of the selection, as most folks could have passed that shl test, but after sifting through all the answers provided, i "THINK" they still cut down the no. Thats an assumption anyway, so don't take it literally even though its a guided assumption. Truth is, its very important to do all the research you can do in answering questions as crucial as this, as your either clinching the job or not, could be hinged on it!...

@dennizman rather, ur assumption is very valid!
    Questions like that in an application process never should be answered in a hurry because it reveals your trainability and other crucial competencies!
    Supply and finance hopefuls....don't worry too much because what will be will be.
    I also think that because of the high number of applicants for these categories, that's why it's been delayed.
    All the same, it is well!
    delayed does not absolutely mean denial especially in this case.

I applied for graduate sales, I have not received a 'bounced' mail neither have I been invited for an interview. I am keeping my fingers crossed, for it is well.
    Quote Originally Posted by kainos_k View Post
    10x 4d co-ordinated direction.

Is there any1 who dint get d 'bounced' mail & applied to hr,procurement,marketing,IS&sales that hasn't been invited?
    We wait our invites o(supply&finance-every oda hopeful).

Keep hope alive!

Cool.10x 4contributing. More light is shed.

We all await then.
    We are hopeful!

Quote Originally Posted by Janie4sure View Post
    Thanks alot Dennizzman for ur info, u r a darling. i wish u all d best at the assessment centre,
    ur success is already guaranteed in Jesus Name...Amen
    u are welcome!
    I

+ Reply
Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast