+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Topic: Diageo has started sending mails

Re: Diageo has started sending mails

congrats to all the invitees

Quote Originally Posted by oyepumpin1 View Post
    @all, has any1 been invited for Graduate-Finance? Pls let us knw.
    Please, house. Who has received any invite for Finance? Do kindly let us know pls.

Post Re: Diageo has started sending mails

Quote Originally Posted by dennizzman View Post
    Had mine on thursday...Applied for the procurement position..Very very friendly lady. Just asked reasonable and usual interview questions. So for those that are yet to get the invite, just be focused and listen well so as to answer correctly and calmly. Behavioral inquisitions and your ability to sell yourself!

Although i must say i feel they really shortlisted down to a limited no of people, as people werent that much on my day. Perhaps i could be wrong anyways, but that was my observation on that day!

There would be a next stage - Assessment Center. notifications should come in for those that have done the interview in one weeks time for the successful peeps.

Goodluck all, and remain optimistic!
    Thanks Boss!!! All the best to all who have and are yet to do theirs. God is Able, trust me.
    Keep Moving.

Quote Originally Posted by dennizzman View Post
    Had mine on thursday...Applied for the procurement position..Very very friendly lady. Just asked reasonable and usual interview questions. So for those that are yet to get the invite, just be focused and listen well so as to answer correctly and calmly. Behavioral inquisitions and your ability to sell yourself!

Although i must say i feel they really shortlisted down to a limited no of people, as people werent that much on my day. Perhaps i could be wrong anyways, but that was my observation on that day!

There would be a next stage - Assessment Center. notifications should come in for those that have done the interview in one weeks time for the successful peeps.

Goodluck all, and remain optimistic!
    Thanks Boss!!! All the best to all who have and are yet to do theirs. God is Able, trust me.
    Keep Moving.

Sup guys!!! Any new invite "SUPPLY'' this house with d info ooo. Happy fresh month to ya'll. Let's keep it blazing. Na God!!!
    Keep Moving.

Heard a lady who applied for supply was invited last week does any1 in d house know of any invites for supply peeps?
    "Today is the Yesterday of Tomorrow, by Tomorrow it would be impossible to make Yesterday phenomenal. So take Today more important than yesterday, then only would Yesterday cling to Tomorrow". Kainos_k...(2009)

Mr Kainos, really sure? Pls confirm well ooo. That will mean they are not inviting based on the position applied for like we were envisaging. Ok, let's see how it goes buddy. Na God!!!
    Keep Moving.

I second henry,kainos pls confirm!
    It shall be well with Us!

Men and brethren, hope we haven't given up on Diageo? I feel sad to see this thread get cold.

For those not yet contacted, I feel strongly that they'll be called. My conviction stems from my knowledge of the fact that those they didn't want to proceed to the next stage were all informed so.
    I do not see them just ignoring the others without letting them know whether they'll still contact them or not.

And for those that applied for Finance, kindly let this house know if you or anybody you know has been contacted.
    Thank you.

We still hoping and praying in silence though, but am also thinking of something. Is it possible that we are going straight to the last stage without passing through this interview? Just my thought anyway. For those who attended the interview or were called via telephone any news yet? cos it's a week now. Fellow hopefuls hold on, be Strong.
    Keep Moving.

Just got this message
    Dear xxxxxxxxxx,

Thank you for applying to the role of GRADUATE SALES - NIGERIA, we really appreciate your interest in Diageo Africa.

Having carefully reviewed your application, we regret that we will not be progressing you to the next stage in the process. We have received a very high number of applications and the recruitment process has been very competitive.

We would like to thank you for the time and effort you took to apply for the Early Career Programme and wish you the very best in your future endeavors.

We regret that due to the high number of applications received, we are unable to provide any further individual feedback at this stage.

Sincerely,

Diageo Early Career Programme

God still has a better plan for me............

Quote Originally Posted by Dindo milano View Post
    Just got this message
    Dear xxxxxxxxxx,

Thank you for applying to the role of GRADUATE SALES - NIGERIA, we really appreciate your interest in Diageo Africa.

Having carefully reviewed your application, we regret that we will not be progressing you to the next stage in the process. We have received a very high number of applications and the recruitment process has been very competitive.

We would like to thank you for the time and effort you took to apply for the Early Career Programme and wish you the very best in your future endeavors.

We regret that due to the high number of applications received, we are unable to provide any further individual feedback at this stage.

Sincerely,

Diageo Early Career Programme

God still has a better plan for me............

I really feel for you man..its well o..you'll get a better job IJN. Sorry to ask, but whats your course of study?

[QUOTE=Clemayara;503687]I really feel for you man..its well o..you'll get a better job IJN. Sorry to ask, but whats your course of study?
    Studied economics&statistics.....

+ Reply
Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast