+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Topic: Diageo has started sending mails

Re: Diageo has started sending mails

@engr iyke, brother it was really good having you yesterday in my group and the others. The experience waz quite a happy one. Hope 2 see u at the highest top - not mynding where that top is!
    Engr Iyke likes this.

All these for Guinness recruitment?Who be Guinness anyways?I aint part of d recruitment process o but i think guys are being overstressed for this role and the company is being over-rated.

HI People,am in uganda and have been appplying for diageo,just got news that i passed my AC,Ive got lots of tips,i hope i am welcomed

The process in uganda has been exactly the same as the one in your country,coz i have been folowing this forum for a while,what i would say regarding the AC is that u must be active in the group discussion or else you be successful,be the leader of the group or make the presentation.its all about being noticed,body language is also key to achieving success

The process in uganda has been exactly the same as the one in your country,coz i have been folowing this forum for a while,what i would say regarding the AC is that u must be active in the group discussion or else you wont be successful,be the leader of the group or make the presentation.its all about being noticed,body language is also key to achieving success

Pls..someone got this from diageo..does that means she is out completely?

Many thanks for attending our assessment centre for the above position.

The level of your performance during the session impressed us. We however regret to inform you that due to limited space, your application is not successful on this occasion. We will keep your resume in our database for possible reference in the future.

We wish to thank you for the interest you have shown in our organization

Kind Regards
    Talent Delivery Team

Quote Originally Posted by kevin2 View Post
    HI People,am in uganda and have been appplying for diageo,just got news that i passed my AC,Ive got lots of tips,i hope i am welcomed
    You are welcome bro....congrats, but why do u feel so much emphasis was placed on the group discussion? What if a certain group didn't get the chance to present because of time, do you think they 'ld score down the whole group, or they ld just look at individual performances?

Congrats again! And how was your presentation when you had yours? Great i guess!
    I

@denizzman,the reason i am putin more emphasis on the group discussion is because this is where team skills are being analysed,infact the outcome of the group discussion is not so significant,for example during my AC we didnt manage to finish our discussion,just as the two people we had nominated had stood up,we were told time was over,but those two who had shown willingness to present both passed the AC together with i who came out as the leader of the group

@denizzman,oh my presentation was cool,just like in ur country,it involved analysing data on two possible sites for a company,then recommending one of the sites,stating the pros and cons.the trick here is to present ur findings in a logical manner,keep time and answer questions confidently

yes it simply means he or she will not be considered for this years group of graduates,but as stated they may contact the person on other job openings that may arise

@kevin, these are very awesome points u detailed here! Nice one! So what role did u apply 4, and how many candidates in total 4 dat role that attended the A.C, and how many were chosen. I just want 2 have an idea of d possible no. they mite be needing 4 each group! As 4 my A.C, we really had very smart folks and frankly speaking, if i had d power i ld say Let every1 be chosen...lol!
    Engr Iyke likes this.

@denizzman,i applied for role of graduate supply,during my AC we were 12 candidates divided into two groups of 6 candidates,the first group came for the morning session,while the second group came in the afternoon.out of the 12 candidates a total of 6 were picked i.e 3 candidates from each group.
    we are now awaiting a final executive interview

Quote Originally Posted by kevin2 View Post
    @denizzman,i applied for role of graduate supply,during my AC we were 12 candidates divided into two groups of 6 candidates,the first group came for the morning session,while the second group came in the afternoon.out of the 12 candidates a total of 6 were picked i.e 3 candidates from each group.
    we are now awaiting a final executive interview
    Again nice details...myself and d other team memberz are looking up 2 d nxt stage. But i for one, am not casting all hopes on it.. Wow, so derez stil a meetin wiv executivs? Wots dat 1, is it anoda intaview or sumtin? The proces is quite rigorous o0! Once again congrats bro. Wish u success in diageo, uganda!

+ Reply
Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast