+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Topic: Department of Petroleum Resources(DPR) Recruitment New Website is Opened !

Re: Department of Petroleum Resources(DPR) Recruitment New Website is Opened !

Thanks evry body, kudos Dynamic precious, u re too gbaskiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

people please help me out ve been doing this again and again and again for d past 3 days and i get the same message column 'home address' cannot be null. i tried restarting d system like i was told to do its still d same. what else should i do pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

thank God ve been able to do it at last oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

some please help, i keep on getting error message( home address can not be null) when trying to summit my application for experience position. i HAve checked my home address. but still the same thing. please helppppppppppppppppppppppp

i appreciate the house for the imfomation.I have successfuly filled and submitted my application,also comfirmed my application by a reply.I thank the house for the imform.
    c

if you are getting error message kindly check your internt connection. the website is working.
    o

Keep up d good work
    G

House please help, i've filled for the experience professionals thrice and this is the message that keeps coming back "Column 'homeAddress' cannot be null" and i kept going back ro refill the home address column.
    What can i do?

Thanks 4 d site. I apply and received a congratulatery message.

i studied computer science but computer engineering is the one that is available in the DPR recruitment options, can i give it a trial. advice me ooooooooooo

Pls i applied for experience and when i clicked submit.it bounced back telling me residence column cant be null.pls help me. how can i solve this problem and when are they closing?

THANKS BE TO GOD FOR THIS WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY. IN HIM WE TRUST
    o

thanks dynamite,but my beef is that dem no put business administration for there,we no go school.thanks

+ Reply
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast