+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Topic: Department of Petroleum Resources(DPR) Recruitment New Website is Opened !

Re: Department of Petroleum Resources(DPR) Recruitment New Website is Opened !

when them go start to call people?

HOUSE, PLEASE IS THERE NO CONFIRMATORY DATA ON SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION OF THE DPR STUFF, COS I HAVE SUBMITTED SEVERAL TIMES WITH NO CONFIRMATION OF SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION...OR IS IT NETWORK, PLS DIRECTION!
    The world will give you the opportunity to quit but it is only the world that will call quitting an opportunity...so , never give up becos when it see

It's real, guys let's endeavor to grab every available opportunity I am very optimistic about it. Special thanks to the house. Goodluck.
    §

@dynamicprecious thanks and great job.please would like to have info on what to read for the exam please,thanks

Thanks and God Bless u. please let me know when the interview will take place.

I 've applied on the first website but im still waiting for responce...

Pls i am a graduate of civil engineering. I need a job in a any good construction firm from any part of nigeria help me
    J

I oladeji stephen olawale, a graduate of University of Ado Ekiti (UNAD) with Bsc Economics in the year 2008.
    Am reliable,honest, foostering in public and human relation.
    I will be very happy if my application is favourably consindered.
    Thanks for your usual cooperation.

@oletosin come for your interview tomorow.
    we av serve our nation as youth corpers, now its time 4 our nation 2 serve us wit good jobs.

hahahahahahahahahahhahah. lwkmd....d interview has bn moved to nxt year....guy wake up...go post ur c.v4 company sites...ani u wan work as my gateman P.A? just kiddin./....byeyah

House i heard DPR test is 2moro in PH, but i'm yet to confirm the venue and requirements, source, former staff of DPR warri .
    we av serve our nation as youth corpers, now its time 4 our nation 2 serve us wit good jobs.

pls house,when is the DPR test coming up?After my submittion vie the net,i have not heard anything regard of interview or test.PLS LET US KNOW!
    c

chairman of DPR im tire of your information. stop posting this topic again.thank u

+ Reply
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast