+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Topic: Department of Petroleum Resources(DPR) Recruitment New Website is Opened !

Re: Department of Petroleum Resources(DPR) Recruitment New Website is Opened !

Imagine ve been trying to apply for the past one hour now, the time now is 5.02 am, the site is open but when i submit i keep getting (column 'home address ' cannot be null). and i filled d column. is there something im doin wrong? i need someone to please help me out pleaaaaaseeeeee.

@teddyjane it happened to me but I was able to submit after restarting my system maybe u should try restarting.

Thank God! I have finally applied after much attempts yesterday.For those yet to apply,try logging onto the site late at night or early in the morning to avoid traffic.Cheers

All the best.

hello every one,concerning the dpr registration,what of those that their course is not listed there?

[quote=brownice2 ]
    @dynamicsprecious when apply preciously, the confirmation icgot was thank you for submitting the following information which were the datails i entered. Does that mean i was successful the first time or i need to reapply pls reply. Thanks

I got same message too.does it now mean that my application went succesful?

please was any mail sent to succesful applicant? i mean those that succesfully posted there documents

thank God. I've just been able to apply. av been trying since yesterday. I think the website works better at night and early in the morning. so folks dont get to worried, just keep trying. Thanks Precious.
    ciao

thanks Man!
    dearie

Thanks a lot

URGENT ! DISCLAIMER, PLEASE TAKE NOTE

Please, for clarity sake, I will like to put the record straight concerning one or two issues here

1. Dynamic Precious IS NEVER A STAFF OF Department of Petroleum Resources nor its agent. I have no relationship whatsoever with DPR. To be honest with you I have not seen face to face any of DPR Staffs before, not even messangers working in the Agency. The only link i have with them is on this recruitment exercise when I have to call some of their management officials on why the former website was down and their proposed remedy to it.

Be that as it may, I have no power to connect anybody to DPR even as I believe that your faith in God can see you through.

2. If you have applied before and you didnt see any message and you are sure you applied well, you may not need to apply again. Only make sure that your submission was properly done.

3. Inform as many as possible on the need to apply on time before the site develop fault again as there may not be a third chance again.

IT IS WELL..............................................

JESUS IS LORD !
    o

god bless u guy,u 2much.meet u @ dpr

please i applied before and it just said "RECORD WAS ADDED" no congratulations or anything.
    should i apply again? please i need reply house,tnx guys
    d

Just applied and got the confirmation

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN SUBMITTED

NOTE

ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED

BY E-MAIL AND TEXT MESSAGE

SEND COMPLAINTS AND ISSUES RELATING TO APPLICATION TO

[email protected]
    O

+ Reply
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast