+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: CISTERN GROUP

Re: CISTERN GROUP

@ amdwesl ..u are definitely one of the scammers.........u r just talking and thinking irrationally

My dear, sometimes, we don't need too much wisdom to be wise. Be sure that the person who wrote that letter is replying this thread with hundreds of different user id claiming different people urging you to accept. In the first place, the so called institute doesn't exist. Secondly, employment is a 2 way process and has in no time, world or country being a one way process. Adequate communication in most times are established before an offer is made. telephone interviews have long been practised in Europe and America for crying out loud. None of these occurred in your case. The truth is aptitude test is just to reduce the number of applicants and doesn't count in decision making. What matters is your interview - that is what tells your potential employer what you are made of. No company both in Naija and abroad will require you pay for your employment assessment. That means you will pay for your training if you are employed!!!! Why do they fund their HR? No company in US or Europe will employ you if you don't have a permit to work in that country. It is different if it's a multinational and you are already working for them in Nigeria. Unless you are an experienced professional (+8 yrs and upwards of $100,000 previous annual pay) or you are in a profession the country is SERIOUSLY lacking personnel. Do not be fouled by the mouth-watering offer. Spend you money on fruitful things rather than give it to an idiot out there who thrives by defrauding people of their money. A word is enough for the wise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by oposky1982
    @ amdwesl ..u are definitely one of the scammers.........u r just talking and thinking irrationally
    @oposky1982:Let me refresh your memory a little by reminding you that you started this thread,and request for help from members of the House.Now,it appears you are so informed about Cistern Group that you can afford to insult members (i.e amdwesl) in the House with respect to their individual opinions!.The best you can do is read it,accept it or ignore it!Watch your back dude.Goodluck
    Y

I am so so sorry amdwesl 4 over reacting to what u said....Thank you Da Bishop

na wa o!these guys are really getting better by the minute.it's so easy to set up a website with all the attractions and all that but, here's where they made a mistake
    asking you to pay a certain amount to take a test. i mean a U S based company would conduct that test for u without asking u to pay a dime and if they want their money back,after your employment,they'll deduct it from your salary IF u do get employed!!guy u get running shoes?don't even wait to put them on.RUNNN

Hello guys, I have read through the discussion here about "CISTERN GROUP" and in my curiosity after submitting my CV to this supposed organization, I decided to do my due diligence as to ascertain the veracity of the job offer our friend here received. So I did an advance search on the website and I found that the website is being hosted by an African Company, and also not only that, it is also registered in Ghana. Like we all know that our boys have bastardized the name of our beloved country NIGERIA, they now carry out their nefarious acts hiding under the shadows of other legitimate countries. In my opinion, I strongly believe that NO USA company website will be hosted by an African Company, let alone being registered in Ghana, which is still an African Country. I hereby submit that our boys have gone nuclear and in order to checkmate them, we have to build up our defense shield in order to be one step ahead of these bastards!

My advice to fellow comrades in job search, Just be wise and try to learn more about scams so you know the latest trick in town.

When in doubt, ask the council of elders in naijahotjobs

I think this is really a scam offer. I received one from Cambodia stating i should come and work in their NNPC-like company. But i have to make travelling arrangements. Cambodia dosnt even have an embassy in naija or any west african states, invariably i had to pay through the pips tat did the screening for 'em. its crazy the way pips go to organise well articulated scams. Why didnt they atleast call you on phone if it was genuine?

Other information about this network |?| IP search results

hi guys, i did a trace route to their webpage: www.thecisgroup.com and this is wat i got.

Sender Category
    Network Owner Steadfast Networks
    Domain unknown
    Date of first message seen from this address 2010-06-28
    CIDR range 67.202.104.0/21

# of domains controlled by this network owner 351

Geography data
    Country US
    State IL
    City Chicago
    Postal code 60616

am still on it

guys i noticed one other thing again. check the two addresses below. wat a scam. same man is in-charge of the austria office. and also in-charge of the exam centre. na waoooo

Logistic Operations Headquarters
    Dr.-Glatz-Strasse 3
    Innsbruck 6020, Innsbruck
    AUSTRIA.

IIPDR Corporate Headquarters
    International Institute of Professional Development Research

Address:
    Dr.-Glatz-Strasse 3
    Innsbruck
    Austria

E-mail: [email protected] This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
    Telephone: +43-248-362-4444
    Fax: +43-248-362-4444

NB: really the ip address of this coy is in US but the domain is unknown

use the site below to check

http://www.senderbase.org/senderbase...67.202.109.154

from your system, go to your command prompt.

either use ping or tracert

>ping www.thecisgroup.com to get the ip address.

Hi vingoze,

pls how did u know this site is hosted by african company?

please kindly update the house on your findings

@ Testimony1: You are absolutely right. In short, that is what I wanted to suggest b4 seeing your post. I've been scammed in a similar way b4, though I did not fall to the ploy. When i called the company on that occasion, they told me nothing like that existed.
    So, I suggest you do thesame guys.
    You will surely find out by taking this measure. Although, I already think It's a scam.

the info i got was from www.whois.com you can find website owners there, at least till the scammers become wiser and find other meanse to hide their assess

@ ossai, this is a well thought out scam, don't fall 4 it. bro u be omo naija n no be mugu. why would u be d one 2 pay 4 the processing fee. genuine companies like total, wuld even reimburse ur transport fare, if u come from a diff state apart from where their test is written. shine ur job hunting eyes!!!

+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast