+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: RE- CISTERN GROUP!!!

RE- CISTERN GROUP!!!

HELLO HOUSE! Pls I recieved an SMS from the above named organisation after sending an employment letter and job description to my email box. it reads..... Congratulations on your employment at Cistern Group. Please check your email for the Employment Letter and Job description. Harold Shannon([email protected])

Please house how reliable are they?

Re: RE- CISTERN GROUP!!!

i think its real. pls how did u apply.

Give it a try. thr s no harm in trying. bt if they demand a dime for anythg, quit it! thats ma candid advice.

MACTAY Calling!

House,has anyone had about MACTAY consulting?If yes,how does their apt test looks like?I need your help reply urgently.Thanks.

@bakare becarefull oooooooo

Cistern

@ Bakare, don't be naive about this. No test, no interview, just employment like that! Why don't you think deep about it? I could remember people posted odd comments about this cistern when it was first posted on this forum. Do your findings well before wasting your time and resources but i believe this isn't real.
    You get stronger anytime that you don't give in.

Re: RE- CISTERN GROUP!!! this is the employment letter sent to me

Flag this message
    Conditional Notification of Employment
    Thursday, August 19, 2010 1:48 AM
    "Cistern Group Human Resources" <[email protected]>
    Add sender to Contacts
    To:
    [email protected]
    Dear Applicant,

After a successful review of your application and interview performance, we will be pleased to offer you a [full-time, 1.00 FTE] fixed-term position in one the operational offices of Cistern Group as a new employee.

All new employees who completed their degrees in countries outside the United States and Canada are required to submit SATISFACTORY Professional Competence Assessment (PRCA®) scores of the International Institute of Professional Development Research (IIPDR) within 2 weeks of this offer: The Professional Competence Assessment (PRCA®) is offered at http://www.iipdr.org. The scores must be received before new employees will be enrolled in the company-based SAP multi-enterprise systems training program. Immediately the scores are received, you will be sent a substantial \'Letter of Employment\' and \'Job Description\' while the company based new employee training starts online at http://www.thecisgroup.com/training.

Upon receipt of a satisfactory result of the Professional Competence Assessment (PRCA®), you will be sent a substantive \'Letter of Employment\' and \'Job Description\'. Please note that you will need to make available to the International Personnel Department your original documents as quoted on your resume, upon arrival at your place of work.

Sincerely,

Mr. Harold Shannon
    Human Resource Manager
    The Cistern Group
    900 Preston Avenue,
    Charlottesville, VA, 22903. USA
    Email: [email protected]
    Phone: +1-434-566-072
    please dont bother yourself about Cisterngroup they are scamer because they refer me to an assessing company and they want me to pay money please tell the house they are not real or we should cross our fingers and wait for the result

+ Reply