+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Topic: CISTERN GROUP

CISTERN GROUP

Please house I received an Enployment Letter by email from cistern group www.thecisgroup.com , i dont know if they are real .

Kindly help me on this issue

Re: CISTERN GROUP

GUY POST THE EMPLOYMENT LETTER,THATS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN ASSESS THE AUTHENTICITY OF THE LETTER.

Wow,I got same employment letter from cistern group in U.S......I am still trying to verify the authenticity of the company so as not to fall into a well planned scam!House members can also check my attachments below for details,make their findings,give contributions and professional counsel.House members should Pls try and read in between lines before making conclusions.Thanks
    Y

View the attachment of the employment letter from cistern group below
    Y

You can open the above attachment using Adobe Reader 8.0
    Y

guys i am as much confused as u guys are,however. the group does exist,the content of the offer seems genuine.No cash requirement was made.

all the features of scam are missing

Did u at any time apply for the job? or is ur CV floating somewhere on the web?

At any time cash is requested,then dont look back,run as fast u can.

I applied sometime last month on their website (unsolicited application) and did an online test (questionnaire and Analytical test format) like three weeks back. That was it guys!...so,what do you think?
    Y

If you did an unsolicited application and also went through an online test, then I think you should act fast as regards sending your acceptance.

I googled the company and the same address used in your offer is what they have and I also checked some other stuffs and nothing seem to be wrong. Dont get me wrong though but the offer is fully packaged, I mean, juicy . . .

Wait to hear more response from the Honourable House though . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bishop Ossai
    I applied sometime last month on their website (unsolicited application) and did an online test (questionnaire and Analytical test format) like three weeks back. That was it guys!...so,what do you think?

if you did the above,then the appointment is VERY genuine.dont even think before accepting the offer

House member:The only monetary requirement is the cost of taking the Professional Competence Assessment "PRCA" (approx. $235) which is part of the employment requirements. The PRCA test is to be conducted by a boby called International Institute of Professional Development Research "IIPDR" at www.iipdr.org. It is an online competency test and your result will be released with 1-week and will be forwarded to your employer based on your request (with a processing fee in dollars of course!).So,what do you guys in the House think?
    Y

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bishop Ossai
    House member:The only monetary requirement is the cost of taking the Professional Competence Assessment "PRCA" (approx. $235) which is part of the employment requirements. The PRCA test is to be conducted by a boby called International Institute of Professional Development Research "IIPDR" at www.iipdr.org. It is an online competency test and your result will be released with 1-week and will be forwarded to your employer based on your request (with a processing fee in dollars of course!).So,what do you guys in the House think?
    i am now apprehensive,what if after all.the employment didnt get through.it then becomes a corporate scam

Thank you House....I think this is a corporate SCAM, I will have to go and pay almost $300 dollars for one stupid online competency test. I think www.iipdr.org is the site they wanted to use and scam.or what do you think House

Wake up pips. The "pay" clause has come in. This is corporate & advanced scam. No genuine company wil ask u 2pay money

+ Reply
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast