+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 44 of 59 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

Topic: Chevron Nigeria Ltd: Grads & Experienced

Re: Chevron Nigeria Ltd: Grads & Experienced

Quote Originally Posted by GodwinGO View Post
    Hello Akan A1, Congratulations and I wish you the best of luck
    Thank you and God bless you in all your HONEST endeavours...
    17th Wonder of the World

Quote Originally Posted by GodwinGO View Post
    Hello Fadiboy, In as much as I agree with you on the universality of the subject of thermodynamics, I am willing to wager the fact that anyone that reads and understand this 74-pages material will find the thermodynamics in the skills test easier than the person that is allowed to enter with Van Ness or any other standard thermodynamics text.
    Brother,you know what don't beat about the bush.A stitch in time saves nine
    Sorry sir, but at this level anybody that cannot understand ordinary Van ness, I don't know what the company wants to do with that person.

Let me use this oppurtunity to thank Triple-C and Dhamy09 or so (sorry if i misspelt it). I tell you your post(s) on your Petroleum "Exams" experience saved me alot of time. I was busy reading extraneous materials on corrosion, erosion, water treatment even organic chemistry!!! (Unemployment is very bad) because i no wan finish last#Undullmode. I thank God you rescued me from my folly before hand.

The guy that claims to have an easy to understand "thermodynamics text" shouldve just uploaded it here now, thats if he really has it. Why are you trying to make a quick buck? Dont bother trying to respond there are already a replete of posts here that have truly conveyed my deepest and genuine thoughts about you. Since we are in a holy, Jacking mode I wouldnt call you an *expletive*, *expletive* expletive* human being.

By the way, how much do you think they'd refund someone whose house address is Belissmo hotels, New Road, Lekki sef?
    Akan A1 likes this.

i can't remember the last time i jacked like this.
    saintneo and Triple-C like this.

For guys in the UK: I got a mail from Chevron that there'll be a centre in the UK and that venue and time will be communicated soon. If you haven't sent a request for change of venue, you can do that ASAP. God bless you.

hello house, thanks to you all for your support thus far.... i really appreciate your comments and ideas shared. plz, i got a mail for instrumentation and control skill test while i applied for facility/mechanical position. what do you think i can do? or how best can you advise me to prepared cos am not familiar with instrumentation and control subjects? Thanks in anticipation for your replies..............................

Quote Originally Posted by KOOLGIANT View Post
    i can't remember the last time i jacked like this.
    I'm telling you... The competition is sure going to be tough coz all the guys that made it through are confirmed gurus [in their own right] and everyone is preparing hard [Nobody wan carry last after coming thus far]. Love the challenge. Let's go have fun on Thursday guys + ladies...
    saintneo and Triple-C like this.
    17th Wonder of the World

Quote Originally Posted by dannydeb View Post
    hello house, thanks to you all for your support thus far.... i really appreciate your comments and ideas shared. plz, i got a mail for instrumentation and control skill test while i applied for facility/mechanical position. what do you think i can do? or how best can you advise me to prepared cos am not familiar with instrumentation and control subjects? Thanks in anticipation for your replies..............................
    If you actually read Mech. Engr. or any related course in school then it's almost of no point going in for the Instr. & Control Position. It's as difficult as it is for pure Electrical/Electronics guys, people from other unrelated disciplines. I think it's best to notify the people responsible [Justin/Bibian] about the mistake because it might have been a a typographical error [or copy and error] since they basically sent the same thing to everyone, the only difference was the Name, Position and Time/Date of the test... I seriously doubt that Chevron will intentionally use their hands to change someone's preferred Position choice. This is not Naija University system where you apply for Medicine and Surgery but receive admission offer for Botanical Sciences...
    dannydeb likes this.
    17th Wonder of the World

Thanks bro, will try to contact bibian on monday to see how best she can help me out................ How preparations for the skill test?

Quote Originally Posted by dannydeb View Post
    Thanks bro, will try to contact bibian on monday to see how best she can help me out................ How preparations for the skill test?
    Still praying for guidance and direction as to what to read coz the scope is really broad and preparation time is limited. I heard it's an exam oh, not test. 2 Hours, 18 questions to answer 12. I.e. 20 minutes per question so you can imagine what each questions entails. I just hope it will be purely calculation like for the Pet guys. Na God hand we dey oh!!!!
    Oblongatar likes this.
    17th Wonder of the World

I really love this forum, and I have gained a lot from you guys in the forum. I was also invited for facilities engineering, instrumentation and control position, I can only pray for Gods favour.

Did anyone get any reply after sending his acknowledgement mail and indicating his availability?
    Meanwhile, see the tension building up here!Dat means the 30th will be ...hmmm,i reserve my comment!

hello,from various comments its clear,that its calculations...that makes it simpler.take a book that has the basic or fundamentals about the section u want to do,learn it,for me,i'm reading theraja and i'm half way thru it with my busy life,i still find time to read,dont be afraid...its all come down to formulas n basic addition and substration.dont let anyone play on ur head or mind,that there is one book on this or that and you should buy it.if he really wants to give u,he will send it to you without delay,some of the materials i have i give freely becos a friend gave me,without any charge.so be wise.....

+ Reply
Page 44 of 59 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast