+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 43 of 59 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

Topic: Chevron Nigeria Ltd: Grads & Experienced

Re: Chevron Nigeria Ltd: Grads & Experienced

has any who applied for Facility Engineer (Civil/Structural) been called for the skilled test? Please reply. thanks

Pls were they calculation in the petroleum engineering skill test. Becos a friend told me dat his friend told me him dat there is no single calculation on all the 18 questions. Pls someone that wrote the test should help confirm this plssss

Quote Originally Posted by standozey View Post
    Pls were they calculation in the petroleum engineering skill test. Becos a friend told me dat his friend told me him dat there is no single calculation on all the 18 questions. Pls someone that wrote the test should help confirm this plssss
    hahahahahaahah, this is what makes NHJ a good place to come to when you are depressed or really wnat to laf out loud, loool (), especially when friends, uncles and nephews start telling those telling us to tell others....lol (on a lighter note guys...)

Of all 17 question in PE Exams (not test at all, loool) not a single definition...all were calculations

I wish all d FE guys the best
    dynamo1 and gzl like this.

How many candidates is Chevron even planning to recruit per position?

Quote Originally Posted by 9jah View Post
    There is a difference between between rescheduling and "change of venue"
    Also, do you know of anyone writing the skills test in the USA?
    I have not heard of anyone going over to "1600 louisiana avenue" to write any skills test yet. So far, it's just the uk guys that wrote for petroleum. I think if they really wanted to cater they would have given these guys the centers the exact same way they did for the aptitude test.
    Perhaps there weren't any Petroleum Candidates that passed the Aptitude test, or they don't post on NHJ.

I've spoken to the HR contact at Chevron Nigeria. The are still working on changing the venue for candidates in Houston who've sent in a request.

Quote Originally Posted by paye9x View Post
    Please @Tripple C and all other guys who have got materials should assist a brother to prepare for process facility skill test.my email is [email protected]. Tanx
    Hello,
    Fellow Process/Chemical engineers. This is strictly for those who mean business,if you want the complete material (74 pages) of Strictly Thermodynamics for Facilities Engineers, send a BLANK MAIL to [email protected] and we will start from there.
    Once again this is for those that mean business and want to ace the Process/Chemical Engineer (Facilities Engineer) Skill test

Hello House,
    Fellow Process/Chemical engineers. This is strictly for those who mean business,if you want the complete material (74 pages) of Strictly Thermodynamics for Facilities Engineers, send a BLANK MAIL to [email protected] and we will start from there.
    Once again this is for those that mean business and want to ace the Process/Chemical Engineer (Facilities Engineer) Skills test
    Other areas are available but I believe thermodynamics will be the dominant area in the skills test for Process/Chemical Facilities Engineer.
    Wishing you all the very best. One love

Which material do you have that is more than what is in the textbooks? Haba Thermo is the same thing everywhere nw..

FE Elect will be written on the 30th by all who were invited. No separate dates
    Thanks ekenuelz

Quote Originally Posted by fadiboy View Post
    Which material do you have that is more than what is in the textbooks? Haba Thermo is the same thing everywhere nw..
    Hello Fadiboy, In as much as I agree with you on the universality of the subject of thermodynamics, I am willing to wager the fact that anyone that reads and understand this 74-pages material will find the thermodynamics in the skills test easier than the person that is allowed to enter with Van Ness or any other standard thermodynamics text.
    Brother,you know what don't beat about the bush.A stitch in time saves nine

Quote Originally Posted by GodwinGO View Post
    Hello House,
    Once again this is for those that mean business and want to ace the Process/Chemical Engineer (Facilities Engineer) Skills test
    Other areas are available but I believe thermodynamics will be the dominant area in the skills test for Process/Chemical Facilities Engineer.
    Wishing you all the very best. One love
    You want use Chevron Skills Test open office 4 we head abi? Abegi there is nothing we have not heard b4... "Pass Common Entrance in one sitting", "Score 300+ in JAMB", "Get all As in your WAEC exam"... etc. No be today people start to open office 4 naija...
    Triple-C likes this.
    17th Wonder of the World

Quote Originally Posted by Akan A1 View Post
    You want use Chevron Skills Test open office 4 we head abi? Abegi there is nothing we have not heard b4... "Pass Common Entrance in one sitting", "Score 300+ in JAMB", "Get all As in your WAEC exam"... etc. No be today people start to open office 4 naija...
    Hello Akan A1, Congratulations and I wish you the best of luck

Hmmmmm.. Na whao!! Everybody won use Aptitude test dey open office 4 we job seekers head. After the skill test, him go get another 74 pages to scale through interview for process/chemical Engineer (facility Engineer) Role in chevy. RUBBISH!!. No be materials dey fly around 4 free on dis forum? Thank God 4 people like Triple C. And others. He even mentioned Vaness/Smith(Thermo textbook)- I guess he's a chemical/Process engineer graduate. Bro 'GO..' We are meant to maximize profit through our designs not to maximize 'STANDARD GBAJUE'. Use your talent well bro

+ Reply
Page 43 of 59 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast