Like Tree133Likes

Topic: Chevron Nigeria Ltd: Grads & Experienced

Re: Chevron Nigeria Ltd: Grads & Experienced

nawaoooo, Oh God , I applied but they didnt call me,
    any way God know all,
    goodluck to all the invited

Quote Originally Posted by DERRICK4LIFE View Post
    Chevron Dreams in my reality...i was invited for the Earth Scientist position @ CHAMS Ph 21st july,I strongly believe it will be both the aptitute and skill test altogether,As for the Mobil Geoscientist position earlier this year it was both,for Earth Scientist i believe it will be geology/geophysics questions throughout,Reservior Geology,seismic surveying,Geochemistry.well testing/logging,Structural Geology.
    Any useful Materials for the pls send [email protected] will really appreciate..Cheers!!!
    Thanks for d advise....so guys try to prepare for both skills test and aptitude test...one luv and best wishes

@Derreick4life,Usually, Chevron doesn't give both Aptitude n Skills test at the same time..it is Aptitude(by Dragnet) 1st,then Skills (by Chevron) days/weeks later. Even the Financial Analyst peeps recently had theirs separately..n I'm sure earth science n engineer peeps won't be any different.Mobil n Chevron r two different companies. I stand 2b corrected sha.

jayney u are wronged, 2 months ago i was at chamcity for chevron oil and gas test infact it was 30questions on skills test ranging from physics, chemistry, geo and earth stuff, atfer the numeric verbal and shape stuffs, so pls prepare for the skills test as well my peeps
    Triple-C and Donchinchin like this.

@Jekyll,Thanks for the info

@jekyll, Wow! 4 real?? I'm surprised! Tanx 4 d info. Then means that @derreick4lyf may be right. Ok..y'all have seen d new development,so pls scratch wat I said earlier..All the best!

@jekyl, wat did d skill test looks like obj or essay? Calculation or write-ups? Pls help guys prepare o

Quote Originally Posted by jekyll View Post
    jayney u are wronged, 2 months ago i was at chamcity for chevron oil and gas test infact it was 30questions on skills test ranging from physics, chemistry, geo and earth stuff, atfer the numeric verbal and shape stuffs, so pls prepare for the skills test as well my peeps
    Thanks for rectifying

Hmmm

Since you are comparing recent trends you should consider similarities and differences. The process for Chevron recruitment process is usually the same every year: Aptitude test, then skills test and finally interview (you have to pass aptitude test before you are invited for skills test). This same process was used last year and this year for the financial analyst position.

As for the recent test conducted by dragnet for oil and gas training;

we know that Chevron has still not openly declared that it is the one organizing the training advertised by dragnet (to the best of my knowledge)
    the test was for training and not for a job
    and the application was through dragnet unlike this position, which was through chevron recruitment site

In the light of the above I would not rush to conclude that there will be a combined aptitude / skill test.

I am only talking from observation, am no chevron HR (they are the only people that know every)

Cheers
    Triple-C likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by akasam View Post
    Thanks for d advise....so guys try to prepare for both skills test and aptitude test...one luv and best wishes
    Please, Derrick4life, was the geoscientist test conducted by dragnet? I wrote chevron test last year facilitated by dragnet but it didn't include skills.
    he who leaves everything in God's Hand shall surely see God's Hand in everythin he does

@janey, u were perfectly i right!cheveron tests do not normally come with d skill section during d first stage. Infact all dragnet selection tests dont, except its a trchnical position.@ jekyll pls get ur facts right b4 stating them here. if u follow other trends here dat have dragnet exams attached to them, u wiould have understood their pattern by now. if not for anytn, go to d mobil trend for clarification@all i wrote dis same chevron petroleum test by dragnet last year and its just verbal numerical and abstract reasoning. there is no skill section involved till d second stage. I also wrote d oil and gas training position dat was conducted by dragnet on chevrons behalf some few months back and a skill section was attached only because the positions advertised were technical positions. if u are in doubt, pls check d first page on the oil and gas trainee trend.In conclusion, its not a bad idea to request for skill practice questions cos they will come in handy after u are successful in dis first stage of the recruitment. Early preparation is always key , but please people shuld only state facts dat they are very certain of.Goodluck to everyone writing dis test on friday, including moi. Ciao

Quote Originally Posted by Linx24 View Post
    Hmmm

Since you are comparing recent trends you should consider similarities and differences. The process for Chevron recruitment process is usually the same every year: Aptitude test, then skills test and finally interview (you have to pass aptitude test before you are invited for skills test). This same process was used last year and this year for the financial analyst position.

As for the recent test conducted by dragnet for oil and gas training;

we know that Chevron has still not openly declared that it is the one organizing the training advertised by dragnet (to the best of my knowledge)
    the test was for training and not for a job
    and the application was through dragnet unlike this position, which was through chevron recruitment site

In the light of the above I would not rush to conclude that there will be a combined aptitude / skill test.

I am only talking from observation, am no chevron HR (they are the only people that know every)

Cheers
    nice one mate

Quote Originally Posted by PEESI View Post
    @janey, u were perfectly i right!cheveron tests do not normally come with d skill section during d first stage. Infact all dragnet selection tests dont, except its a trchnical position.@ jekyll pls get ur facts right b4 stating them here. if u follow other trends here dat have dragnet exams attached to them, u wiould have understood their pattern by now. if not for anytn, go to d mobil trend for clarification@all i wrote dis same chevron petroleum test by dragnet last year and its just verbal numerical and abstract reasoning. there is no skill section involved till d second stage. I also wrote d oil and gas training position dat was conducted by dragnet on chevrons behalf some few months back and a skill section was attached only because the positions advertised were technical positions. if u are in doubt, pls check d first page on the oil and gas trainee trend.In conclusion, its not a bad idea to request for skill practice questions cos they will come in handy after u are successful in dis first stage of the recruitment. Early preparation is always key , but please people shuld only state facts dat they are very certain of.Goodluck to everyone writing dis test on friday, including moi. Ciao
    Good point

+ Reply
Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast