+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 13 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

Topic: Chevron Nigeria Ltd: Grads & Experienced

Re: Chevron Nigeria Ltd: Grads & Experienced

Hmmmm..let's not get confused o. Bt most importantly,We shld definitely prep 4 Aptitude test. As 4 skills test,if yu have xtra tym on yur hands,feel free 2prep 4 it..

Quote Originally Posted by jekyll View Post
    jayney u are wronged, 2 months ago i was at chamcity for chevron oil and gas test infact it was 30questions on skills test ranging from physics, chemistry, geo and earth stuff, atfer the numeric verbal and shape stuffs, so pls prepare for the skills test as well my peeps
    @Jekyl please help out a little more, what was the heading of the mail inviting you for test? Was it just Invitation for Apt? or Invitation for Apt and Skills Test?

Thanks man...need to be certain of the best course of action

@Tripple C I was just about to ask the same questions. I think all test involving skills are always stated in the invitation later. at least for the experiences I have had. I stand to be corrected, though
    Triple-C likes this.
    he who leaves everything in God's Hand shall surely see God's Hand in everythin he does

Hello future Chevron colleagues,I have read most of ur comments and observations,they are all on point.Earlier this year i was invited for Mobil aptitude test for Geoscientist which was conducted by Dragnet,there was no additional info on skill test,after proper preparation for the aptitude test,when writing i observed skilled test was also included. I know Mobil and Chevron are two entirely different OICS with different exams patterns.I dont think there is any harm preparing for the aptitude and a little revision on skill.I think we should be vigilant.HE DAT HAVE EAR LET HIM HEAR..CHEERS PEEPS.
    Triple-C likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DERRICK4LIFE View Post
    Hello future Chevron colleagues,I have read most of ur comments and observations,they are all on point.Earlier this year i was invited for Mobil aptitude test for Geoscientist which was conducted by Dragnet,there was no additional info on skill test,after proper preparation for the aptitude test,when writing i observed skilled test was also included. I know Mobil and Chevron are two entirely different OICS with different exams patterns.I dont think there is any harm preparing for the aptitude and a little revision on skill.I think we should be vigilant.HE DAT HAVE EAR LET HIM HEAR..CHEERS PEEPS.
    Thanks men...really good advise

Here"s what the mail looks like:

Dear Candidate,

Please read the information in this email very carefully.

Further to your application with Chevron Nigeria Limited for Petroleum Engineering/Earth Science position, you have been invited for an aptitude test as detailed below:

Date: Saturday 21-Jul-2012

Time: 11:00 AM

Venue: , Chams @ Port-Harcourt No 89, Stadium Road, Beside FEDEX Express, Port-Harcourt

Now we are clear on what kinda test we be having. But yu can still prep 4 skills. Case dismissed!

It is all a matter of 'if you have enough time on your hands'. If you feel you are adequately prepared for the aptitude test, you will not lose a thing preparing for the skills test. You are however on your own if you ain't 'there' yet with regards to preparation for aptitude test and you are preparing for skills test (except you dey claim faith). For the same recruitment that was carried out last year (Petroleum Engineer, Drilling Engineer, IT and Financial Accountant; not the Oil and Gas test that was carried out this year), Chevron conducted a PROPER skills test at their HQ in Lekki. The kind of test that Dragnet could not possibly organize for them. You have the pieces of information you need. Make your choice.
    Triple-C and iHustle like this.

Just a point to note. For those comparing Mobil recruitment test procedures with Chevron, they are miles apart.
    Triple-C likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jekyll View Post
    jayney u are wronged, 2 months ago i was at chamcity for chevron oil and gas test infact it was 30questions on skills test ranging from physics, chemistry, geo and earth stuff, atfer the numeric verbal and shape stuffs, so pls prepare for the skills test as well my peeps
    Jekyll, that was for Oil and Gas test. Chevron has always done their position-specific skills test in-house and na proper skills test

Dragnet have started sending rescheduling date for friday instead of the initial saturrday o.peeps start checking ur mails o

Quote Originally Posted by bizman09 View Post
    Dragnet have started sending rescheduling date for friday instead of the initial saturrday o.peeps start checking ur mails o
    How irritating....

Quote Originally Posted by bizman09 View Post
    Just got mine but the same day.

why friday nw?? saturday as so so perfect!! dragnet whyyyyyyyyyyy
    Ufuoma77 likes this.

+ Reply
Page 13 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast