+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

Topic: Chevron Nigeria Ltd: Grads & Experienced

Re: Chevron Nigeria Ltd: Grads & Experienced

@ a̶̲̥̅̊ll I actually sent dragnet like two times mail to reschedule my test location one yesterday nd d oda today but I avnt heard from dem.....does anybody have similar problem....pls hous I need help

@lekky..jst relax,de wl reply you. I got my rescheduled details today,response 2 a mail I sent since Wednesday.

Please has anyone who applied for Earth scientist position received invitation to write the Chevron apititude test in London? I have not received any invitation and just wondering if it will be on a different date order than 21st July that most invitees will be writing.

@ odimskay tnx....did u get same day as before becos I only want change of location

i havent seen any mail from dragnet for reschedule ooh and i dont know wat to do now...cos i need dat reschedule badly now that they have gone all strict with their testing procedures.
    r

Just b patient, u will get a reply 4 any kind of change. Mine took 3 days. But d change was made afterall

Quote Originally Posted by dynamo1 View Post
    Firstly, for those who have been sending me PMs requesting for skills test materials, I do not have them. I also do not know of any that was posted either on this thread or on any other thread. I will also say you should prepare for the aptitude test first of all. By the time Chevron starts calling for skills test, I am sure the materials will surface. Secondly, the skills test was totally theory questions. There were 3 sections. 1st section contained 10 questions to answer 8. Each was 10 marks. 2nd section had 5 questions to answer 4. Each was 5 marks. 3rd section was a 'bonus' section. One question for 5 marks. Making it a total of 105%. This was as at last year. Don't know if they'll change it. Lastly, as someone had already pointed out (sorry I can't remember the username), the test was favourable to petroleum engineers. However as there were chemical and mechanical engineering questions as well as basic physics and mathematics, you would not be totally disadvantaged. I know chemical engineering graduates who passed last year. With regards to the pet eng questions, try and study Material Balance (chem engs would find this easy), Basic flow equations (just like physics), Reservoir volumetric calculations, Decline curve analysis, Pressure drawdown calculations, Formation volume factor, Gas-oil ratio and the likes. The advantage is that you will be given a formula sheet on the test day. So you do not need to cram equations. Just know how to use them! Cheers
    As regard the topics dynamo1 stated above, i found this text useful, download from the 4shared link below http://www.4shared.com/office/cLCrYU..._G_-_Petr.html

Goodday Sir/Ma.I v got some e-books for you which i bought from amazon.com and is guaranteed to boost your financial IQ,if only you would put the information in it into practice.It has worked and is still working for me, so i see no reason why it shouldn't work for you.

(1). ''How i made #9million in 2008 in Nigeria''- Akin ALabi

This is the story of a Nigerian who made cool cash on the internet, with little effort.

(2) ''The Millionaire Fastlane: How to crack the code of wealth and live rich for a lifetime''- MJ De Marco

This book gives an exposé on being financially free. I am sure you don't want to work hard for a lifetime.

(3) 'How to get Rich''-Donald Trump

(4) 'How to create and sell your own profitable ebook on the web'- Ken Silver

A step-by-step guide on how to be an ebook author.

(5) 'How to Pass the GMAT'- Mike Bryon

Achieving an Unbeatable success in the Graduate Management Admission Test.

If interested,pls send a mail to [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by kblacks View Post
    As regard the topics dynamo1 stated above, i found this text useful, download from the 4shared link below http://www.4shared.com/office/cLCrYU..._G_-_Petr.html
    Thank you!

For those that have the IEC GMAT WorkBook + Q&A, you could also use that as a study guide. It has a section on Petroleum Technology.

pls who has been invited for Earth Scientist position, what does the skills test look like?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dynamo1 View Post
    The skills test is a matter of whether you know it or not. If you know what you are doing, you should finish in the allotted time (Sorry I cannot remember the exact figure, but I think it was sufficient). It's more relaxed than the aptitude test, but only if you know what you are doing

All the best
    cheers mate

Quote Originally Posted by kblacks View Post
    thanks bro

Chevron Dreams in my reality...i was invited for the Earth Scientist position @ CHAMS Ph 21st july,I strongly believe it will be both the aptitute and skill test altogether,As for the Mobil Geoscientist position earlier this year it was both,for Earth Scientist i believe it will be geology/geophysics questions throughout,Reservior Geology,seismic surveying,Geochemistry.well testing/logging,Structural Geology.
    Any useful Materials for the pls send [email protected] will really appreciate..Cheers!!!

+ Reply
Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast