+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 10 of 59 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

Topic: Chevron Nigeria Ltd: Grads & Experienced

Re: Chevron Nigeria Ltd: Grads & Experienced

dragnet should pls not repeat those leaked questions of theirs or stand to tarnish their image which is already in turmoil.

Can everyone pleaaaaaase forwward the test materials to [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by dynamo1 View Post
    Firstly, for those who have been sending me PMs requesting for skills test materials, I do not have them. I also do not know of any that was posted either on this thread or on any other thread. I will also say you should prepare for the aptitude test first of all. By the time Chevron starts calling for skills test, I am sure the materials will surface.

Secondly, the skills test was totally theory questions. There were 3 sections. 1st section contained 10 questions to answer 8. Each was 10 marks. 2nd section had 5 questions to answer 4. Each was 5 marks. 3rd section was a 'bonus' section. One question for 5 marks. Making it a total of 105%. This was as at last year. Don't know if they'll change it.

Lastly, as someone had already pointed out (sorry I can't remember the username), the test was favourable to petroleum engineers. However as there were chemical and mechanical engineering questions as well as basic physics and mathematics, you would not be totally disadvantaged. I know chemical engineering graduates who passed last year. With regards to the pet eng questions, try and study Material Balance (chem engs would find this easy), Basic flow equations (just like physics), Reservoir volumetric calculations, Decline curve analysis, Pressure drawdown calculations, Formation volume factor, Gas-oil ratio and the likes. The advantage is that you will be given a formula sheet on the test day. So you do not need to cram equations. Just know how to use them!

Cheers
    nice one bruv...more grease 2 ur elbows

Quote Originally Posted by dynamo1 View Post
    Firstly, for those who have been sending me PMs requesting for skills test materials, I do not have them. I also do not know of any that was posted either on this thread or on any other thread. I will also say you should prepare for the aptitude test first of all. By the time Chevron starts calling for skills test, I am sure the materials will surface.

Secondly, the skills test was totally theory questions. There were 3 sections. 1st section contained 10 questions to answer 8. Each was 10 marks. 2nd section had 5 questions to answer 4. Each was 5 marks. 3rd section was a 'bonus' section. One question for 5 marks. Making it a total of 105%. This was as at last year. Don't know if they'll change it.

Lastly, as someone had already pointed out (sorry I can't remember the username), the test was favourable to petroleum engineers. However as there were chemical and mechanical engineering questions as well as basic physics and mathematics, you would not be totally disadvantaged. I know chemical engineering graduates who passed last year. With regards to the pet eng questions, try and study Material Balance (chem engs would find this easy), Basic flow equations (just like physics), Reservoir volumetric calculations, Decline curve analysis, Pressure drawdown calculations, Formation volume factor, Gas-oil ratio and the likes. The advantage is that you will be given a formula sheet on the test day. So you do not need to cram equations. Just know how to use them!

Cheers
    One quick question...is the skills test timing aggressive like the aptitude tests

i want to reschedule my test to portharcourt....but i cant rememba my username.....any help pls?

@frudokafor, tot dey sent u an e mail. Chek ur inbox

@dynamols,is d invitatn course based cos i applied 4 facility engr as a mech eng persn and got notin yet..pls,help

Pls I also need d skill test materials and d aptitude test materials. Tanks guys. [email protected]

It is well o0!

Quote Originally Posted by imisioke View Post
    @dynamols,is d invitatn course based cos i applied 4 facility engr as a mech eng persn and got notin yet..pls,help
    I have no idea how they are carrying out the invitation. I do not work for Chevron nor Dragnet. However, I do not think they have invited for Facilities Engineer role. When they do, I am sure someone will mention it on naijahotjobs.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by akasam View Post
    One quick question...is the skills test timing aggressive like the aptitude tests
    The skills test is a matter of whether you know it or not. If you know what you are doing, you should finish in the allotted time (Sorry I cannot remember the exact figure, but I think it was sufficient). It's more relaxed than the aptitude test, but only if you know what you are doing

All the best

Quote Originally Posted by Frudokafor View Post
    i want to reschedule my test to portharcourt....but i cant rememba my username.....any help pls?
    The mail sent to notify you of the invitation has your username and password.

I actually applied 4 both the Pet.Engr and Facility Engr publishd a diff periods,being a Chemical Engr graduate..hv bn invitd 4 d 1st,I blv d 2nd wil come 1-3wks afta..xo d Fac.Engr hopefuls shd relax

+ Reply
Page 10 of 59 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast