+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 8 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

Topic: Chevron Nigeria Ltd: Grads & Experienced

Re: Chevron Nigeria Ltd: Grads & Experienced

@muscovite, i sent u a private messagePM. Please i'd luv u 2 reply. Thanks Baba Musco. I alwys blive i can count on u

All,
    I have been part of this recruitment process before, and I can give some insight to how the process was
    The test being invited for now is a general aptitude with the usual numeric, verbal and spatial stuffs.
    The next test will be the skill test. I can give some points on the one for the Petroleum Engineers
    The entire questions are theory questions (not obj). There were two sections. One was optional (like 8 to answer 6 or so). For the second (around six or so), all the questions were to be attempted.
    Like dynamo said, a large part of the questions were Pet engr questions, mainly reservoir stuffs. The units were field units and not SI. There were also stuffs on mechanics and electricity.

The test was a lot skewed to favour Pet Engr graduates. For peeps that are not, u will have no choice but to do a lot of reading on reservour stuffs

But then, I think everyone should focus on the aptitude test for now...it can also be challenging as well

All the best

Quote Originally Posted by sightquest View Post
    All,
    I have been part of this recruitment process before, and I can give some insight to how the process was
    The test being invited for now is a general aptitude with the usual numeric, verbal and spatial stuffs.
    The next test will be the skill test. I can give some points on the one for the Petroleum Engineers
    The entire questions are theory questions (not obj). There were two sections. One was optional (like 8 to answer 6 or so). For the second (around six or so), all the questions were to be attempted.
    Like dynamo said, a large part of the questions were Pet engr questions, mainly reservoir stuffs. The units were field units and not SI. There were also stuffs on mechanics and electricity.

The test was a lot skewed to favour Pet Engr graduates. For peeps that are not, u will have no choice but to do a lot of reading on reservour stuffs

But then, I think everyone should focus on the aptitude test for now...it can also be challenging as well

All the best
    thanks a lot men...much appreciated

@ Mr endowed, can u send me pass material 2 [email protected]

please, has any one in the house received an invite for infrastructure analyst
    I applied but I have not seen any invite.Please any response on this will be appreciated.

What about those that applied for the positions advertised in May/June 2012. Has anyone been invited? I think these group (Petroleum Engrs., Earth Scientists, Finacial Analysts, etc) where advertised some time in April 2012.

Pls house i also need materials for the aptitude test & skill test.I applied for the position of Petroleum Engineer.Send it to [email protected]

Pls house , will apreciate a copy of the skill test for petroleum engr. Mail add is [email protected] . Tanx

Please, i'll also will apreciate a copy of the skill test for petroleum engr. Mail add is; fiyinfoluwaoyelade@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by IYABOOYE View Post
    Please, i'll also will apreciate a copy of the skill test for petroleum engr. Mail add is; fiyinfoluwaoyelade@yahoo.com
    does anybody really have any materials for the skills test?? or we just have to do random study

Quote Originally Posted by sightquest View Post
    All,

All the best
    thanks boss.But what aspect of Petroleum Engineering are we to study cos I don't even have an idea where 2 start from. Afterall,they specifically stated d class of people that shud apply meaning they will still train whoever they recruit

Pls i also need reservoir materials for petroleum engineering. email is [email protected]

Pls can anyone send skill test materials to [email protected]

+ Reply
Page 8 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast