+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Topic: Chevron calling for aptitude test (facilities engineer, graduate level)

Re: Chevron calling for aptitude test (facilities engineer, graduate level)

Pls HS any1 wu wrote in ph receive call?or r dey doin it batch by batch cos am yet 2 receive mine.

Quote Originally Posted by BABA228 View Post
    Pls HS any1 wu wrote in ph receive call?or r dey doin it batch by batch cos am yet 2 receive mine.
    I wrote in PH and I have been called.

Quote Originally Posted by storcktl87 View Post
    dragnet cut-off isnt 95% or up to 90% in my opinion. I only ever focused on the 1st 10 verbal questions, and 1st 10 abstract questions, after my "luck" with the initial mobil test. And i got invited for the skills test -twice! I think its gods favour really.
    stork pls i will want you to be more explainatory, did you mean you answered only the first 10 question before the time elapsed and you dint go on to just clicking on any options for the remaining. Questions
    please i will be very gratefull if you can share with me on how you wrote the exam. Thanks

@ all the successfull.
    I want to sincerely congratulate all of you that by grace of god had made it to skill test and i wish you all gods special favour to breakthruogh it, amen.

I also want to ask a sincere question, cos i av written this test upto 3 times and had not been invited to the next level
    pls can you guys share your experience on how u wrote the exam, i mean
    did you answer the whole question or did you ansewred some very well and just go ahead guessing when the time elapsed
    i mean fromyour experince did you think it is negative marking

. Pls just need sincere and kind advice
    thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by successfull View Post
    stork pls i will want you to be more explainatory, did you mean you answered only the first 10 question before the time elapsed and you dint go on to just clicking on any options for the remaining. Questions
    please i will be very gratefull if you can share with me on how you wrote the exam. Thanks
    For the numerical - it is possible that I score 95% - 100% in this section; I usually finish it in less than 10mins (with or without a calculator).

For the verbal - I answer the first 10 questions to the best of my ability, usually I have about 3mins left once I’m done and I just keep going over the 10 questions, I don’t bother with the remaining.

For the abstract - same approach as the verbal section, however if I have a few minutes left I will move over to the next question. I try and make sure I have answered atleast 10 questions correctly.

Basically I don’t aim to get more than 10 questions each correct in the verbal or abstract, particularly the verbal. I tried to attempt all previously, and I realised it was a huge mistake.

Guess different methods work for different people. This was my first dragnet test. Tried to do everything, but couldn't finish. The verbal, i had like 2 left, same in numerical. In abstract i had like 5 left. But i know that i tried to be fast with each and as accurate as possible... Would prob have finished the numerical if not that i took so much time on a particular question that seemed like the correct aswer wasn't there. Didn't guess at all so i can't say if they did negative marking... Bottom-line, i got called, so i guess different strategies work!

@# oba and stock, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ezemagu View Post
    House,

Can someone please post the job description/requirements for facility engineer(reliability/subsea/mechanical).

Thanks and remain blessed

@Ezemagu here is the job description for FE(rel/subsea/mech)
    Designs, constructs and modifies equipment and facilities such as separators and treaters, transfer pumps; compressors, vapor recovery units; simple pipeline. Manages the preparation of plans for pre-commissioning, commissioning and start up of mechanical equipment packages. Provides reliability and integrity input to the development and implementation of the Asset Integrity Management process. Provides engineering support for design of subsea production equipment. Perform basic calculations such as minimum wall thickness for heat exchangers, vessels and piping.

guys more contributions and experience plsssssssss?

Just to appreciate God for seein me tru these tryin times.Tru dese times I have learnt Obedience.Brothers let Us not soil our hands In somethin that we can give an accurate testimony about.Jesus sees my hrt, U refuse to be part of any Impure and Unjust motive.Even tho dragnet did not Invite me for skills test I am happy becoz I still got my credentials which is a clean Hrt towards heaven.To those who are looking Up to God, remember....The God you look up to Has promised to Be there when Its terrible.God is in control.We will make it, and in a clean way, coz every Good and perfect gift comes from God.God bless you all.

I will take a minute and give an answer to the guys asking how some of us succeeded in the test. First is confidence. i think part of the problem is because we have so much gotten used to all these expo flying about online we have lost self-confidence in the peak of an examination. I wrote in port harcourt and the number of materials flying about was just too much and I personally decided not to touch any of them. Its not because I want to form that I am a saint but because you have to understand how your brain works.

When you obtain expo and enter the hall, automatically your brain will be trying to remain and match what you are seeing right there in the exam to the expo yo have already seen and believe me it wastes precious seconds...and in tests like this seconds matter! I proved this with experiments I conducted on myself back those days in school. So first advice, do as much practice as possible with online practice but willingly refuse to see what some call expo but I call liability.

Sleep well and do not be anxious. I was so anxious until I decided to start playing fifa video game on the morning of any aptitude test and an hour before I leave my house I sleep very well and drink cold water and off I go.

Of course, believe that God wants you to be successful. Many people pray with a hidden fear that God may not will for them to pass. this is not true. God wills for you to pass though of course everybody cannot reach the cut off. that does not mean you are dull, just that some scored higher.

i wrote a dragnet test for a company i did not want to work for as a test for how their tests looks like and i have passed all my dragnet tests after that first survey. NEVER GET DEPRESSED, YOU ARE VERY GOOD!

....and if i may add, its possible to finish all in all the sections. i finished verbal at the last second, i had 3 mins left in the numericals and actually 2 numbers did not have answers and i left them blank and i had 4 mins left after my abstract. Once again, never be depressed, remember God has made you to be very good and YES! YOU CAN!

the battle just began... this skill test e get as e be. Any info on what to revise for facilities engineering skill test ( mechanical, subsea and reliability)

+ Reply
Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast