+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited calling for Aptitude Test.

Cool Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited calling for Aptitude Test.

Hello House, check out what I saw in my Box this morning,

Hello

Due 2 ur recent online application,U ar invited 4 a test organized 4 our client on Apr 11,2011@EDO STATE BAPTIST CONVENTION,ITV ROAD OFF IRUBI, BENIN CITY by 8:00am.Plz note: those who pass dis 1st test will be invited 4 a practical/oral test d following day April 12.Come along wit ur writing materials,NYSC certificate & I.D card.

Is there any one who got the same invitation this morning? and what are we expecting at the test. Any Ideas...

Look forward to hearing from you all.

Re: Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited calling for Aptitude Test.

I got an sms from them yesterday. I Just hope its not one of those guys dat will ask u 2 pay some money for training after u've written their test.

Re: Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited calling for Aptitude Test.

Well, i did the aptitude test in lagos at Yaba Tech and i have not heard anything from them . they collect any money from us .

i also did the lagos test and heard from them concerning the first test. they did not ask for money.
    these guys are actually legit

Oboy they have change the venue to uniben extended library, house they are ok. i was called also
    God has a plan 4 Me

pls u guys should throw more light on how the exam was, what format is it gmat or .............thanks n success 2 u all

@godmatto, moad et Lag crew...please what was the test like, format, topics et all....not necessary the test itself but the format. 10x gys
    NHJ 4 life

the text is in two phases.
    1st test. GMAT- verbal reasoning, Numerical test, diagramatic representation, simple multiplication
    2nd test. Field base,i.e depending on your discipline( if u study engineering...read your engineering stuff very well)
    if you scale thru this.you will be invited for practical and oral test.. for engineer guys.(different tool will be brought before u for identification and uses) e.g FAn Belt they want you to tell which kind of belt..dont just say belt.
    for others.. more you of interview and to check if you can think on a spot. you will be given arithmetic/word problem. u tell them the answer using your head .
    best of luck..one house

To add to it,if u are electrical,go n do a thorough study on power electronics,theoritical xformers,generators n motors and solid state physics.d interview is very simple compare to d test and pls dont shade d questions u dont know leave it blank.above all things believe in God.see u guys at d top.
    IN ORDER TO SUCEED,YOUR DESIRE FOR SUCCESS SHOULD BE GREATER THAN UR FEAR OF FAILURE

@Simalex and Rowebs...10x guys for sharing

Thanks house, i also got their invitation yesterday. Wish us God's favor.

AETI LTD just invited me for the second test and oral interview. Simalex, your hint was most helpful. I indeed appreciate it. I believe your prediction will come true as per the second stage. Thanks.

+ Reply