+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Topic: Chevron calling for aptitude test (facilities engineer, graduate level)

Wel,i no get anytin 2 practice too..na GOD O.it ws GSE,and it is all abt speed&acuracy(verbal,numeric,abstract)

Re: Chevron calling for aptitude test (facilities engineer, graduate level)

@Akan A1, pls can u snd me d dragnet questions. ds is my email '[email protected]

Was calculator allowed for the numerical test today?

yeah, calculator was allowed.

Pls, is there a time slot for 8a.m or/and 12.30pm tomorrow tuesday? Anybody with useful information should please affirm. Thank you

There is 12:30pm 2mao in Abj

I goofed today's numerical exam due to non availability of a calculator. This was all because of dragnet's policy of no calculator on mobil's test and thought d same wud be applicable to chevron's test.

Anyway, God dey sha.

Pls house this idea of time reschedule in dragnet test I don't think is necessary as far as you have ur username and password you can write anytime in your location, so pls we shld stop disturbing oursefs abt time reschedule.
    Pls is just my take oooooo, bcos I have never written my test @ the exact time scheduled for me and nobody have querried for it. Just ask for the Grace of God why you write, that's all you need. He ll surely add value to your effort.
    One luv my pple.

amsol18 pls send ur past questions to my mail box: [email protected]

AMASS $20/day for the next 12 months!!!!!

do you know you can no earn cool money from the comfort of your home through VIRTAPAY, no hassle, no investment, no sweat.

VIRTAPAY is an online payment solution provider just like CLICKBANK, PAYPAL, LIBERTYRESERVE etc but much much better. You get a real debit card connected to your bank account here in Nigeria. You can withdraw your money in naira from atm in Nigeria. They are currently in beta testing phase and within the next 12months, they will be fully operational and as such, they are allowing free registration.

You get $100 in your e-wallet when you sign up, and for the next 12months, you can earn $20/day. You will earn cool $20/day into your e-wallet if u join NOW for free. All you have to do to earn your $20/day is just sign in and sign out on a daily basis.

If you JOIN NOW!!! You can amass up to $10,000 within the next 12 months all for free without breaking a singles sweat and you automatically become a sort of share holder in VIRTAPAY with a lifetime potential to earn commissions.

Imagine how rich the pioneers of PAYPAL, LIBERTY RESERVE and CLICKBANK are today? So please JOIN NOW!!!!!!

JOIN NOW. Sign up takes just 2munites. It's so easy. Join VIRTAPAY today by going to

www dot virtapay dot com/r/anthonyanavhe

Your e-wallet could be worth several thousand dollars in the near future.

JOIN NOW.

Please I need dragnet questions as well o. Pls send to [email protected] . Thank you.

Earn $20/day for the next 12 months!!!!!
    Do you know you can now earn cool money from the comfort of your home through VIRTAPAY, no hassle, no investment, no sweat.
    VIRTAPAY is an online payment solution provider just like CLICKBANK, PAYPAL, LIBERTYRESERVE etc but much much better. You get a real debit card connected to your bank account here in Nigeria. You can withdraw your money in naira from atm in Nigeria. They are currently in beta testing phase and within the next 12months, they will be fully operational and as such, they are allowing free registration.
    You get $100 in your e-wallet when you sign up, and for the next 12months, you can earn $20/day. You will earn cool $20/day into your e-wallet if u join NOW for free. All you have to do to earn your $20/day is just sign in and sign out on a daily basis.
    If you JOIN NOW!!! You can amass up to $10,000 within the next 12 months all for free without breaking a singles sweat and you automatically become a sort of share holder in VIRTAPAY with a lifetime potential to earn commissions.
    Imagine how rich the pioneers of PAYPAL, LIBERTY RESERVE and CLICKBANK are today? So please JOIN NOW!!!!!!
    JOIN NOW. Sign up takes just 2munites. It's so easy. Join VIRTAPAY today by going to www.virtapay.com/r/areolaseyi
    Your e-wallet could be worth several thousand dollars in the near future.
    JOIN NOW.
    Click www.virtapay.com/r/areolaseyi

If you receive this message, it means you are probably online. Then why not take a few minutes to complete this FREE online registration on VIRTAPAY http://www.virtapay.com/r/areolaseyi and earn an instant $100 plus another $20 daily once you access ur account everyday. You can transfer you earnings into any of you local bank accounts and access them using your ATM (Debit) cards. This is not free money. Of course you work for it by just accessing you VIRTAPAY account daily, just that you are being paid for more than what you work for. If you choose to earn more, there are some other exciting packages which can give you more. Click http://www.virtapay.com/r/areolaseyi to register and earn an instant $100.
    If you are not satisfied, feel free to de-activate your account. Registration is FREE!!!

+ Reply
Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast