+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Topic: Chevron calling for aptitude test (facilities engineer, graduate level)

Re: Chevron calling for aptitude test (facilities engineer, graduate level)

Hello Guys,

I do know that the facilities engineer job said 0-5 years experience but so far the invites hear seems to be only for the graduate opportunity. Can someone please tell me If chevron has called for the experienced category of the facilities engineer position?

guys and ladies... One thing i have learn from humans,they always want to make u afraid of the future,so they focus ur mind on in the past... U have passed dragnet first stage,fine...think about the next stage.have u noticed,no one has told u what to read for the skill test..be wise! Ok we cheated to pass the first stage,has that change ur the next stage,NO... That reading n forget what brought u to the point u are now.

Quote Originally Posted by successfull View Post
    @ all the successfull.
    I want to sincerely congratulate all of you that by grace of god had made it to skill test and i wish you all gods special favour to breakthruogh it, amen.

I also want to ask a sincere question, cos i av written this test upto 3 times and had not been invited to the next level
    pls can you guys share your experience on how u wrote the exam, i mean
    did you answer the whole question or did you ansewred some very well and just go ahead guessing when the time elapsed
    i mean fromyour experince did you think it is negative marking

. Pls just need sincere and kind advice
    thanks.
    Confidence and Speed are the key. In addition, you need to have a relaxed mind and you need to know your strengths - as an Engineer you strengths naturally should lie more in Numericals and Pictorials.

For me Verbal Qs are my weak points - slow reader but I have got good memory(chess player) ~ doing two-thirds or more in verbal is enough for me. As for the Numericals and Pictorials, 100% is possible with or without calculator.

Hello Guys,

I do know that the facilities engineer job said 0-5 years experience but so far the invites hear seems to be only for the graduate opportunity. Can someone please tell me If chevron has called for the experienced category of the facilities engineer position?

I applied with three years experience and have been calld 4 skillz fac. Electrical

while u r here,thinking abt dragnet expo this,expo that...others r reading books to upgrade n update their memory for the skill test....but if u feel like talking go on,its ur human right ooooo... When i told u guys abt materials a friend gave me to read for dragnet,the first mail i got was scammer,419,others said I was asking for recharge card, so i gave on the few i want able to get... Now the r all thanking me,others r emailing me for materials now,just in case time... The lesson here is very simple...learn to stand for something so u will not fall for anything.

@ Saintneo: Abeg I PM'ed you, please reply asap. Cheers.

^^^ just replied.

Just wondering if the cut off for the skill test invites was based on general cut-off or based on discipline(Job title).Goodluck to everyone. Cheers.

for those that need materials,i will try my best to upload some.the truth is that they just too many to upload all... I used my money,so i cannot do more than my income... Later in the day,i will drop and email, tell me the one u want... Shl or gmat or gre.. @ sppijeoma...just send me basic,u need the basic shortcuts to test...

For those yet that haven't received the invite for the FE position all I can say is that life goes on, not everyone was bound to be called [the cut-off might have been very high so if you didn't get called it doesn't mean you are not good]. More opportunities still to come, with the gathered experience from writing the Dragnet test at least you are in a better position to do better next time.

For those wondering how those that passed the Dragnet test made it, many ppl have already contributed as regards that but I guess I can re-emphasize that you don't need to see the questions before hand to make it through. As long as you already know the GSE format you are good to go. All you need to do is PREPARE which involves going through lots of practice questions. IMPROVE on your weaknesses [which is usually verbal for engineers], don't feel you have no business with Verbal Reasoning coz u r an Engr. Finally, during the test itself, be CONFIDENT and stay FOCUSED on the test at hand forgetting any previous information you heard or saw and try to tackle the problem that lies before you. If you have written a Dragnet test before then that should help in letting you know how to MANAGE YOUR TIME during the test, that's of utmost importance...
    17th Wonder of the World

*Forgive the typos please* No time to prove read this long literature before posting it
    17th Wonder of the World

Re: Chevron facilities engineer (mechanical) skill test

abeg where dem mechanical/facilities engineer dey abeg? una dey here?
    I

@2black,

Did you take the initial Aptitude Test?

+ Reply
Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast