+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Cadbury calls for interview. (dragnet test conducted @ chams)

Re: Cadbury calls for interview. (dragnet test conducted @ chams)

superbain, you are someone I know that can help me. I lost my phone on friday so does not know if I was called. Pls text the no that called you to 08034199783, my inbox, my email add: chijoanne2000@yahoo. com or you can equally it here. God bless.
    C

Quote Originally Posted by lmao View Post
    please, what did u study?
    I studied mechanical engineering
    @jadebaba,thanks for the direction,I'm grateful.since you wrote your test after the normal period the test was conducted,keep hope alive because it might just be in batches.Just ensure you stay close to your phone
    @mac,I wouldn't know about that but I think they are done with aptitude test already.Try out other vacancies.All the best

hi, please has any mechanical engineer been called?

hi, please has any mechanical engineer been called?

Quote Originally Posted by Brotherly! View Post
    Was it only chemical Engineers that were contacted, Was any other discipline of Engineering contacted
    I studied Electrical/Electronics Engineering.

Quote Originally Posted by Superbrain View Post
    Got a call too. Mine is on the 5th.

Oga gzl, we need your invaluable input now oh.

Please, was it an MTN line they used to contact u?

It seem they are calling only Engineers.

Expectin dere cal.....2morrow tinz

All d best 2 u guys

gzl

Wink Re: Cadbury calls for interview. (dragnet test conducted @ chams)

Quote Originally Posted by eznira View Post
    the assessment center is usually a nice experience especially if this is ur first time of going to an assessment center. Anyway, It's 2-3 stages. One is a group discussion where you guys are asked to act like management trainees while working as a team in recommendiing the best business proposal which the company should go into. no one is appointed a leader of the team but someone always tends to take that leadership role (usually, such a person gets d job at the end of the day only if the person executes the leadership traits excellently). While you guys are working/discussing/arguing, i recommend constructive arguments as the judges are directly behind you in the hall and they are experienced HR/graders. while there was anothe stage where you come into itnerview panel (with about 7 top mgt staff) asking you some questions ranging from the experience on ur CV to some other current affairs question. I can remember that they asked us about MDG. Take note that the assessment center at cadbury is so organised that interviewees can not discuss with others that are yet to be intervewed (so as to create a fair playing ground). They will also provide u with breakfast and lunch. Create d impression that you are ready to build a career with them else.... (they tend to sense guys who are just there to get employed while they await bigger offers from oil companies most especially guys with exceptional credentials). GZL may b too busy to come up here as he aint looking for job change and office work will b demanding for him, so i hope u understand why he may not have responded. I wish you all the best guys (remember, jst do ur part and let God make d final decision). cheers.
    @eznira: thou hast well said...Long time bro, how's life and things generally with u? What do u do now? Are u working and where? Abeg u fit update me thru PM.@all Cadbury-hopefuls: eznira has said it all, I might just add a few to it to make it clearer. The assessment basically consists of 3 sessions; namely, "Group Discussion", "Cognitive test", and d main interview (in dat order). All takes place d same day, so it's a whole-day affair. D "cognitive test" takes place individually, u go into a room one by one and pick a topic inside a "container/basket" and talk on/present d topic to d panel in just 3 mins. D topics wld most likely b d same for everyone doing on d same day bt u wld nt get d chance to speak to someone who might hav done it b4 u. D topics wld definitely b different for doz doing on different days. Like @eznira rightly said, d topic for d individual cognitive test on his own assessment day was MDG, bt my own day it was CLIMATE CHANGE, some other of my colleagues who had theirs on a different day entirely had d topic RESOURCE CONTROL. So, u need to b vast and to a good extent abreast on current affairs. U might most likely nt get any of these past topics dis time around. I hav a very strong feeling dat a topic around FUEL SUBSIDY might just come up on one of d days (dis is not an expo...it's jst my feeling).D 3rd stage, whc is d main interview, wld b more thorough. U wld b asked questions based on ur CV, and on ur past Job experience(s) if u had any. U wld also b drilled on ur discipline/background (e.g Elect/Elect Engrg wld b drilled on their field, so as Chem Eng, etc). So, I wld advise u brush up on some of ur undergraduate and basic courses dat relate wit ur field.Ensure u dress well and be confident. Try to hav a positive spirit and try to wear a smile (@ d least), we don't want people dat jst like to bone (frown) around us....lol Also, prepare an "intelligent" question to ask d interviewing panel @ d end of d interview(cos dey wld ask u if u hav any question for dem).About d Group Discussion, contrary to wat @eznira said, u don't necessarily hav to b d one to start d discussion nor do u hav to b a dominant member to stand a better chance of getting d job. Just b urself. As a matter of fact, d two of us taken from my batch barely said much during d Group discussion, none of d "dominant members" (from my batch was taken). So, it's most important for u to b urself bt dat doesn't mean dat u hav to jst sit der and say nothing. Make "intelligent contribution(s)"...our HR peeps know how to pick out d best.And most importantly, pray for God's FAVOUR...am a testimony to this.I wish you guys the BEST...and I look forward to meeting the BEST dat wld eventually come to join us (THE EXISTING BESTS)
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

HA. gzl!!! see explanation...no wonder u were taken. thanks so much bro

Quote Originally Posted by gzl View Post
    @eznira: thou hast well said...Long time bro, how's life and things generally with u? What do u do now? Are u working and where? Abeg u fit update me thru PM.@all Cadbury-hopefuls: eznira has said it all, I might just add a few to it to make it clearer. The assessment basically consists of 3 sessions; namely, "Group Discussion", "Cognitive test", and d main interview (in dat order). All takes place d same day, so it's a whole-day affair. D "cognitive test" takes place individually, u go into a room one by one and pick a topic inside a "container/basket" and talk on/present d topic to d panel in just 3 mins. D topics wld most likely b d same for everyone doing on d same day bt u wld nt get d chance to speak to someone who might hav done it b4 u. D topics wld definitely b different for doz doing on different days. Like @eznira rightly said, d topic for d individual cognitive test on his own assessment day was MDG, bt my own day it was CLIMATE CHANGE, some other of my colleagues who had theirs on a different day entirely had d topic RESOURCE CONTROL. So, u need to b vast and to a good extent abreast on current affairs. U might most likely nt get any of these past topics dis time around. I hav a very strong feeling dat a topic around FUEL SUBSIDY might just come up on one of d days (dis is not an expo...it's jst my feeling).D 3rd stage, whc is d main interview, wld b more thorough. U wld b asked questions based on ur CV, and on ur past Job experience(s) if u had any. U wld also b drilled on ur discipline/background (e.g Elect/Elect Engrg wld b drilled on their field, so as Chem Eng, etc). So, I wld advise u brush up on some of ur undergraduate and basic courses dat relate wit ur field.Ensure u dress well and be confident. Try to hav a positive spirit and try to wear a smile (@ d least), we don't want people dat jst like to bone (frown) around us....lol Also, prepare an "intelligent" question to ask d interviewing panel @ d end of d interview(cos dey wld ask u if u hav any question for dem).About d Group Discussion, contrary to wat @eznira said, u don't necessarily hav to b d one to start d discussion nor do u hav to b a dominant member to stand a better chance of getting d job. Just b urself. As a matter of fact, d two of us taken from my batch barely said much during d Group discussion, none of d "dominant members" (from my batch was taken). So, it's most important for u to b urself bt dat doesn't mean dat u hav to jst sit der and say nothing. Make "intelligent contribution(s)"...our HR peeps know how to pick out d best.And most importantly, pray for God's FAVOUR...am a testimony to this.I wish you guys the BEST...and I look forward to meeting the BEST dat wld eventually come to join us (THE EXISTING BESTS)
    Oga gzl, that was quite insightful. Thank you very much. Did you get my PM?

Oga gzl, do u have idea if more peeps will be called? I studied a physical sciences course.

+ Reply
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast