+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Cadbury calls for interview. (dragnet test conducted @ chams)

Re: Cadbury calls for interview. (dragnet test conducted @ chams)

Hello guys, this thread has been silent for a while. Has anyone else been called asides those that were called within the past week?

@ hunkygee, dcutey and lockheed, Did you guys still have your assessment last week? If so, how did it go? Mine was rescheduled for 8th.

@ el-dega, success in your interview on tuesday.

has any physical science candidate been called for interview?

hey. superbrain. not don mine yet. pls anybody dat hv don shud let us knw what to expect for the day. hw did it go. one house

I guess the whole assessment/interview has been done....or is there any group scheduled for next week?

Quote Originally Posted by hunkygee View Post
    I guess the whole assessment/interview has been done....or is there any group scheduled for next week?
    was any physical science candidate invited?

I'LL LIKE TO KNOW IF ANY PRODUCTION ENGINEER WAS INVITED. Was any PRODUCTION ENGINEER invited?

I had my final interview on Thursday, December 8. We were six scheduled for that day, all engineers ( 3 Chemical, 2 Petroleum and 1 Structural). We were briefed by Gbenga Alonge and his boss before the exercise began. According to them, ours was the last batch they would be interviewing. We were told that they received about 30,000 applications and only 47 made it to that stage which was the final stage.

The interview was in three stages- Group discussion, Cognitive test and One-on-One interview. It was quite interesting. Met some very nice and brilliant chaps during the interview. I wish all who made it to this stage the very best. And to others, your set time will come. God may have plans bigger than Cadbury for you. Keep believing.

Hoping to hear from them soon. My trust is in God alone.
    Grace upon grace...I'm favoured.

Thirty Thousand Applications, 47 is 0.0015% of 30,000, this is stunning, there is a deep revelation here. Only the insightful mind can see. More power to your elbow.

Quote Originally Posted by Superbrain View Post
    I had my final interview on Thursday, December 8. We were six scheduled for that day, all engineers ( 3 Chemical, 2 Petroleum and 1 Structural). We were briefed by Gbenga Alonge and his boss before the exercise began. According to them, ours was the last batch they would be interviewing. We were told that they received about 30,000 applications and only 47 made it to that stage which was the final stage.

The interview was in three stages- Group discussion, Cognitive test and One-on-One interview. It was quite interesting. Met some very nice and brilliant chaps during the interview. I wish all who made it to this stage the very best. And to others, your set time will come. God may have plans bigger than Cadbury for you. Keep believing.

Hoping to hear from them soon. My trust is in God alone.

You've said it all bro. It wasn't much of a biggie. In all, it was fun and educating. I learnt a whole lot from my fellow engineers on that day as well as from my mistakes. Chinedu (the talent and effectiveness manager) was very jovial, funny, and nice. Now we have to keep the prayers up, and remain optimistic. My belief is that more than half of the 47 would be called for the Offer / Medicals. Fingers crossed.

U r wrong. Last yr they employed 9 out of 48 invited for assessment center. 1 of my colleague got d offer last yr

@megatide, u r right abt last year's figures bt i think they need more hands so i think they will employ more than they did last year bt don't know if it will be up to half.let's pray for the best and yes i did mine on thursday 1st dec.

well said guys,i had mine last wik tuesday and d truth is dat its by d grace of God dat d 47 of us made it 2 d stage and not by our knowledge nor anytyn...lets just kip praying 2 God 2 finish d job he started already.
    Its tru dey employed only 10 last yr according 2 mr gbenga and according 2 him,dey will b employing more dan dat dis yr mayb bcos of d expansion cos kraft food has bought ova cadbury already n i tink dey will b needing more hands

Quote Originally Posted by el-dega View Post
    well said guys,i had mine last wik tuesday and d truth is dat its by d grace of God dat d 47 of us made it 2 d stage and not by our knowledge nor anytyn...lets just kip praying 2 God 2 finish d job he started already.
    Its tru dey employed only 10 last yr according 2 mr gbenga and according 2 him,dey will b employing more dan dat dis yr mayb bcos of d expansion cos kraft food has bought ova cadbury already n i tink dey will b needing more hands
    Well said El-Dega, God has the final say. @ Megatide, we have to keep the faith up. It is well.

+ Reply
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast