+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Cadbury calls for interview. (dragnet test conducted @ chams)

gzl

Re: Cadbury calls for interview. (dragnet test conducted @ chams)

Quote Originally Posted by hunkygee View Post
    You've said it all bro. It wasn't much of a biggie. In all, it was fun and educating. I learnt a whole lot from my fellow engineers on that day as well as from my mistakes. Chinedu (the talent and effectiveness manager) was very jovial, funny, and nice. Now we have to keep the prayers up, and remain optimistic. My belief is that more than half of the 47 would be called for the Offer / Medicals. Fingers crossed.
    Don't be deceived...not up to half (<23) would get the offer, judging by the general performance (from perception) at the interview.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

gzl

Nine (9) [Engineers] resumed in september last year...while 1 (into HR) resumed about 4 months later, making a total of 10 for last year.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

Quote Originally Posted by gzl View Post
    Nine (9) [Engineers] resumed in september last year...while 1 (into HR) resumed about 4 months later, making a total of 10 for last year.
    9ice 1 bro but wat are our expectation and was it dat most of us perform poorly during d interview 4rm ur own observations?and are u wit cadbury already now?

@ el-dega, I guess you didn't meet the great gzl on the day of your interview. Or you probably didn't know he was the one.

I'm hoping they call this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Superbrain View Post
    @ el-dega, I guess you didn't meet the great gzl on the day of your interview. Or you probably didn't know he was the one.

i only met d only girl (posted 2 hr) dat was chosen among dem last yr and oda 2 engr bt i guess i was inside wit d panel wen d guys came around or better still if gzl is part of the panel dat interviewed us.i pray we hear 4rm dem dis wik or nextweek.....prayer mode activated already

Hi Superbrain, judging on your experience in the assessment center exercises for both unilever and cadbury, which one was easier and if u have both offers, which would u chose? Thanks for sharing your view.

Quote Originally Posted by gzl View Post
    Don't be deceived...not up to half (<23) would get the offer, judging by the general performance (from perception) at the interview.
    @ Gzl....Hmmmm.....Now you're getting me scared. Nevertheless, we all gave it our best shot. Interviews are not the sole test of an applicant's personality and capabilities. Whilst some excel in interviews, some have better team-spirit and greater cognitive capabilities. I believe the overall performance would be evaluated based on all three. We'd keep chasing the gold....

Quote Originally Posted by meetmeah View Post
    Hi Superbrain, judging on your experience in the assessment center exercises for both unilever and cadbury, which one was easier and if u have both offers, which would u chose? Thanks for sharing your view.
    Hi bro, well, Cadbury was easier- just three exercises as compared to about seven/eight in Unilever. I left Unilever feeling drained, while I left Cadbury satisfied. About which I will take "when" I get both offers (Amen), I have to be frank with you, inasmuch as Unilever pays more, I felt more at home in Cadbury. It would depend on a lot and I trust God to guide me right when that time comes. He brought me this far, He will definitely see me through.

@ gzl, well said. Any idea about when they might start calling?
    Grace upon grace...I'm favoured.

Quote Originally Posted by hunkygee View Post
    @ Gzl....Hmmmm.....Now you're getting me scared. Nevertheless, we all gave it our best shot. Interviews are not the sole test of an applicant's personality and capabilities. Whilst some excel in interviews, some have better team-spirit and greater cognitive capabilities. I believe the overall performance would be evaluated based on all three. We'd keep chasing the gold....
    My oga himself. Your boy remains loyal...
    Grace upon grace...I'm favoured.

My oga himself. Your boy remains loyal...
    @ Superbrain.....Na GZL be our oga oh....not me...lol.

abeg,all of una wey b oga,make una remember us wey b una boi here o..................as per unilever and cadbury assessment,i was so tired d day i attended unilever assessment cos d stages ar 2 much and u dont have much thinking tym unlike cadbury,u av much tym and just 3 stages

ok peeps thanks for the information. i personally trust God for the unilever offer as i totally enjoyed the assesment center but didnt have d priviledge of attending that of cadbury as i wasnt called after the test in chams city. honestly cant wait for this phase of life to be over. Really pray the job search ends this year. I hear unilever will be calling from next week as today is the last batch for AC. It is well.

Quote Originally Posted by meetmeah View Post
    ok peeps thanks for the information. i personally trust God for the unilever offer as i totally enjoyed the assesment center but didnt have d priviledge of attending that of cadbury as i wasnt called after the test in chams city. honestly cant wait for this phase of life to be over. Really pray the job search ends this year. I hear unilever will be calling from next week as today is the last batch for AC. It is well.

i wish u all d best bro as i pray 2 also get a positive response 4rm cadbury

+ Reply
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast