+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Cadbury calls for interview. (dragnet test conducted @ chams)

Re: Cadbury calls for interview. (dragnet test conducted @ chams)

Nice contributions from Zues007 and Enzira.. Make sure u participate acticely in group discussions n if u ve d opportunity to lead ur group, pls do ooo... Teamwork and Leadership skills..dats wat dey re looking out for... N also check dis book...'Demestifying case interviews' u can downld it n oda free ebooks @www.bookboon.com. Hope it will help.. Goodluck folks!!

Guys, do u think they've finishd calling 4 d intavw? Am seriously expecting a call, unless they dont invite much or 2 days is enuf 4 dia intvw.

Quote Originally Posted by bakareadeolu View Post
    congrats brovs am happi for you ...I have never seen any mail o.....God o abeg....please is it a call or mail...or both...infact am expecting mine IJN
    Its just a call oh. No mails. The friendly guy who called me, says its assesment. I guess its gonna be like an assessment centre thingy. Haven't had one before. Could the experienced NHJobbers be so kind to tell us what to expect?

Quote Originally Posted by eznira View Post
    the assessment center is usually a nice experience especially if this is ur first time of going to an assessment center. Anyway, It's 2-3 stages. One is a group discussion where you guys are asked to act like management trainees while working as a team in recommendiing the best business proposal which the company should go into. no one is appointed a leader of the team but someone always tends to take that leadership role (usually, such a person gets d job at the end of the day only if the person executes the leadership traits excellently). While you guys are working/discussing/arguing, i recommend constructive arguments as the judges are directly behind you in the hall and they are experienced HR/graders. while there was anothe stage where you come into itnerview panel (with about 7 top mgt staff) asking you some questions ranging from the experience on ur CV to some other current affairs question. I can remember that they asked us about MDG. Take note that the assessment center at cadbury is so organised that interviewees can not discuss with others that are yet to be intervewed (so as to create a fair playing ground). They will also provide u with breakfast and lunch. Create d impression that you are ready to build a career with them else.... (they tend to sense guys who are just there to get employed while they await bigger offers from oil companies most especially guys with exceptional credentials). GZL may b too busy to come up here as he aint looking for job change and office work will b demanding for him, so i hope u understand why he may not have responded. I wish you all the best guys (remember, jst do ur part and let God make d final decision). cheers.
    Thank you Eznira...God bless you richly

house,cadbury called me on saturday bt i was in a bad reception area dat i cudnt hear wat d guy was saying,i tried calling back 4 sumtym bt they werent picking up again so i called early dis morning and it was confirmed it was 4rm cadbury.bt d guy dat picked d call said he was not aware of the call that if d nid b,d person dat called me will get back 2 me if d nid b but am tinking of calling back now and tell d person i want 2 speak wit mr gbenga dat called me mayb dey will allow me.or wat shud i do house?

I received a call on saturday for an assessment on thursday Dec.1st.It was a landline that was used to call me.Please where is cadbury's office? The caller asked me if I knew their office and I said yes because I thought it was PZ that called but it later occured to me that it was cadbury.I usually mix up the two companies,I'll be grateful for any help

@ el-dega, did you the date of your assessment?If not then call the number and ask to speak with Mr gbenga.He was the person that called me too

@ el-dega, did you the date of your assessment?If not then call the number and ask to speak with Mr gbenga.He was the person that called me too

Quote Originally Posted by dcutey View Post
    I received a call on saturday for an assessment on thursday Dec.1st.It was a landline that was used to call me.Please where is cadbury's office? The caller asked me if I knew their office and I said yes because I thought it was PZ that called but it later occured to me that it was cadbury.I usually mix up the two companies,I'll be grateful for any help
    please, what did u study?

Cadbury office is on agidingbi road. From ojota or ikeja, a bike would be †ђξ best way to go. It is close to lagos state secretariat & on †ђξ same road as lagos state television & cocacola. You can't miss it. All †ђξ best to you guys

Ps: ℓ̊ got an invite for PAT after you guys had done your chams test, ℓ̊ hope †ђξ new group is still in †ђξ race Ø.

I wrote d personality assessment,but was nt cal 4 appitude text.i chose lag 4 my location.pls house,any news abt whether dose dat picked lag 4 d text.reply

[QUOTE=el-dega;541883]house,cadbury called me on saturday bt i was in a bad reception area dat i cudnt hear wat d guy was saying,i tried calling back 4 sumtym bt they werent picking up again so i called early dis morning and it was confirmed it was 4rm cadbury.bt d guy dat picked d call said he was not aware of the call that if d nid b,d person dat called me will get back 2 me if d nid b but am tinking of calling back now and tell d person i want 2 speak wit mr gbenga dat called me mayb dey will allow me.or wat shud i do house? MY DEAR, PLS HELP ME OUT WITH THE NO DAT CALLED YOU. I LOST MY PHONE ON FRIDAY. WOULD APPRECIATE THE KIND GESTURE.
    C

PLS HOUSE, I NEED YOUR HELP. I LOST MY PHONE ON FRIDAY AND DON'T KNOW WHETHER CADBURY CALLED ME OR NOT. WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF ANYONE COULD PLS SEND THE NUMBER THAT CALLED U GUYS. I'M REALLY DYING HERE. MY EMAIL IS [email protected]. But would appreciate it also if pasteed here. ONE LOVE.
    C

+ Reply
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast