+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Cadbury calls for interview. (dragnet test conducted @ chams)

Quote Originally Posted by ernestuahomo View Post
    Congrat guys, i got some mis calls on my phone i wasnt around to respond. I would appreciate of any1 can help msg me number so i can clarify. I did the exams on 14th at cham city ph
    why not post d number here so dat d can confirm for u

Re: Cadbury calls for interview. (dragnet test conducted @ chams)

Was it only chemical Engineers that were contacted, Was any other discipline of Engineering contacted

Quote Originally Posted by kenny gbedu View Post
    why not post d number here so dat d can confirm for u
    Y CANT U POST D NUMBA DEY USED IN KULLING YOU OR DO U XPECT HIM TO POST ALL THE NUMBERS THAT KULLED HIM.WHICH IS BETTER?pls someone shuld help us post the number dat kulled so dat we can confirm it.u guys av notin to lose.tank you

Quote Originally Posted by x2pence View Post
    Y CANT U POST D NUMBA DEY USED IN KULLING YOU OR DO U XPECT HIM TO POST ALL THE NUMBERS THAT KULLED HIM.WHICH IS BETTER?pls someone shuld help us post the number dat kulled so dat we can confirm it.u guys av notin to lose.tank you
    read between d lines OTONDO

some1 should pls help with d number pls n pls. N 1 more thing, pls is there any accompany mail or txt?

the assessment center is usually a nice experience especially if this is ur first time of going to an assessment center. Anyway, It's 2-3 stages. One is a group discussion where you guys are asked to act like management trainees while working as a team in recommendiing the best business proposal which the company should go into. no one is appointed a leader of the team but someone always tends to take that leadership role (usually, such a person gets d job at the end of the day only if the person executes the leadership traits excellently). While you guys are working/discussing/arguing, i recommend constructive arguments as the judges are directly behind you in the hall and they are experienced HR/graders. while there was anothe stage where you come into itnerview panel (with about 7 top mgt staff) asking you some questions ranging from the experience on ur CV to some other current affairs question. I can remember that they asked us about MDG. Take note that the assessment center at cadbury is so organised that interviewees can not discuss with others that are yet to be intervewed (so as to create a fair playing ground). They will also provide u with breakfast and lunch. Create d impression that you are ready to build a career with them else.... (they tend to sense guys who are just there to get employed while they await bigger offers from oil companies most especially guys with exceptional credentials). GZL may b too busy to come up here as he aint looking for job change and office work will b demanding for him, so i hope u understand why he may not have responded. I wish you all the best guys (remember, jst do ur part and let God make d final decision). cheers.

In addition, you guys should learn to network properly. Someone of the guys I met at the Cadbury assessment last year (like 2-3 of dem) who weren't offered the job like me; they are presently at a far better position/placement now and we all pally wella. so learn to network and always play a healthy competition. we all have different paths to greatness, dont be fooled.

thanks for that

Dragnet has not released our scores after the test, why? This is not how it was done last year.

Quote Originally Posted by eznira View Post
    In addition, you guys should learn to network properly. Someone of the guys I met at the Cadbury assessment last year (like 2-3 of dem) who weren't offered the job like me; they are presently at a far better position/placement now and we all pally wella. so learn to network and always play a healthy competition. we all have different paths to greatness, dont be fooled.
    Tru talk bro..infact its peeps like u i have always been prayin to meet on dis web page. D issue here is dat peeps always tend to fink its a competition to get d job bt failin to realise dat God has destined fins for us&hw we will gat dos fins, only him has maped out d way. Sometimes, it could b u readin dis thread nw dat God has sent to assist a fellow broda to achieve somfin.
    Had an assessment centre at British America Tobacco earlier dis month n practically beg peeps to assist wif hw its been done cos i have neva had one bfor..none did bt i thank God for d effort i put in it n if it d job is gonna b mine, it wuld b mine.
    For peeps goin for dis assessment centre ma advice to u is to always try to b ursef n try to have fun altru cos by dat, u will always give ur best. Dont try to feel u r competitin wif anyone or fink abt getin or losin d job race. U will only ruin ur performance. For d group discussion, always try to contribute no matter wat and try to involve dos dat r less contributin (by askin d person questions like wat do u fink). Dis will make u d assessors see u as bein active in a group. Also, dont run anybodys point down rather, say fins like its a good idea n add ur own comment. Dis wuld make d assessors see u as a motivatin kinda person dat is also ready to listen to peeps..as dats part of d qualities of a leader. Try to make d team work wif time.
    For d role play n group presentation, try to work wif wat u r bein given to work on...dats d task in d briefin. If u do, i assure u, u will do well.
    Wel, i could go on n on bt above all, just commit all in2 Gods hands...cos only him can truly make fins happen.
    I know peeps in dis forum will rule n rock dat cadbury job...i wish dos already invited all d best.

@ eznira and zeus007, thank you very much guys. That was invaluable.

Eznira n zeus007, i'd say God bless u. I was part of those that took d 2nd online persnlty tst, but aint heard notin 4rm them up till now. I just dnt know what 2 think. Any words on that?

peeps just keep ur head held high... If and when u fel tensed or agitated, just smile! It works wonders i tell u... and like zeus said have fun for goodness sakes!!! *smiles*

+ Reply
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast