+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: Any Hse person in the house

Re: Any Hse person in the house

at Remi Kayode are you saying you can help someone with HSE certificate to get a job, because i do have GHSE and Level 3 HSE all NISP, pls if it's that you can help one secure a jod i really would appreciate. hear is my mail box: [email protected] 08037292286 and i read civil enineering.

at Remi Kayode are you saying you can help someone with HSE certificate to get a job, because i do have GHSE and Level 3 HSE all NISP, pls if it's that you can help one secure a jod i really would appreciate. hear is my email address: [email protected] and my phone no. 08037292286

Hey house! U all can't b ignoring a sister like this o! Any1 with materials I can get elecronically?

@funmi2k you will be giving a very interesting and complete manual after 3 days into your training. please try jotting down anything important during the training cos you would be having exam on the last of your training. Good luck.

@ you can take online training courses at www.oshatrain.org

I will be taking the level2 and 3 at NISP this month. I'm really keen on this safety field.
    Grace upon grace...I'm favoured.

@fumi u dont write an exam at the end of the training but rather prep test after each and every course so pay attention attentively and jot what u can, coz the scores of each test are added as a cumulative and if u beat the average score of 50% at the end u will be awarded the certificate otherwise u'll have to join another set to write which ever course u failed
    If u only believe then u can be what u desire.

@ freezone - thanks. @ micseas - thanks ever so much. @ superbrain- gone thru the osha site. Some courses r real cheap o! But will the online certificates b accepted for work here in 9ja?? Did u do any of their trainings online? If u re doing ur she 2 n 3 this month, where!t are u?will go for mine this month in phc..wonderin if urs might b phc too.

@ Funmi2k, I haven't taken the certification exams online yet. But having it won't hurt. You can use it as leverage in place of the many years of experience often required for safety jobs. I plan to take advanced courses(and more specific ones) once I'm done with NISP levels 2,3 and membership exams.

I will be doing mine in Lagos. Would have been fun doing it with a hotjobber. Anyway, I wish you the best. My email is [email protected]. Send me a mail. I will them mail you some materials.
    Grace upon grace...I'm favoured.

@ superbrain. Twud hv been nice. Thanks a lott will send u an email right abt now.

helo ppl u guys seem to no alot abt safety i need a job in safety who caan help i hav international diploma in hse

I really appreciate the house on this HSE issues but i wud like to know weather someone without certification can get a safety officer job. I had my training at MMC management Consulting, Ejigbo lagos.

Quote Originally Posted by micseas
    @REMIKAYODE that was great i also gat a job as an HSE Manager (5years experience needed) and i did not even have a year but i was called along with 6 others and through research and reading God landed me as there HSE Manager, please @Remikayode we need to talk so send me ur number to my inbox thanks?
    Quote Originally Posted by brighterjoe
    I really appreciate your spirit on this HSE issues but i wud like to know weather someone without certification can get a safety officer job. I had my training at MMC management Consulting, Ejigbo lagos. if it is possible i want to know ao u did your own since companies are asking for years of experience. pls i need your help. you can tex your number to me on 08060625052 or [email protected] so we can talk. plsssss
    [quote=brighterjoe ]

Please does anybody know the name of the certification awarded after the nisp level 2 training?heard it has been changed from safety officer to anoda name

+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast