+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: Any Hse person in the house

Re: Any Hse person in the house

@ Freezone...Awwww! What can i say , very impressive degrees o! Dont worry im sure something will come up soon. heres my email ad [email protected] u can add me to messenger , if u ever need some1 to talk to. send me your fone numbr i'll giv u a call. Wotever u do, dont give up hope o!. cheers

Go to Nigerian Institute of Safety Professionals
    stadium Road after Charles fitness center, opposite Bereton school, ask of the safety school
    If u only believe then u can be what u desire.

@funmi2k Hi tanx 4 ur concern pls note HSE level 1 n 2 ar for craftmen i.e In contractor HSE, b4 a contractor can win a contract all his men must undergo basic HSE training starting 4rm d site engineer, site safety officer, site nurse, engineers, craftmen, labourers etc so HSE level 1 n 2 ar recommend 4 labourers n craftmen.

Also note, no matter ur course of study u can work as safety officer or site safety officer in any organization. Pls go for G.HSC n HSE level 3 (0703452891

REMIKAYODE, pls throw more light on QA or Q n Q and d rest 4 me
    What you say about me is none of my bizness!!!! Get dat!!!!

Hi,Fellows.Pls,forgive me of my lapses especially d delay,etc.Just that am "a man of many parts",So Very Busy.Now,QA=Quality Assurance,QC=Quality Control,HSE=Health Safety and Environment,NEBOSH=National Examinations Board in Occupational Safety and Health,OSHA=Occupational Safety and Health Administrations,etc.(Settles @geboosky).However,we av to realise two things viz;1)that Safety Profession is largely indepent of ur primary degree/course/discipline_graduate or not.Itz a Specialization.I av a pal,biz admin grad who got certified in S+,worked as S.Professional and now a Manager(Constructn Coy Overseas).I may allow few access to him for confirmation/motivation.2)Perharps,personal but 21st Century Reality.Education/Certification/Training isnt limited to d conventional classroom again.Now we av Virtual Classes,Online Courses,Correspondence Courses,etc and of course,NOUN in Nigeria.>This is what I was trying to say earlier.Pls without soundg unpatriotic,It may interest u to know that apart from Global Recognition d online is cheaper,user friendly and precludes all forms of grading malpractices.However,incase online is nt visible for u pls explore other avenue like NISP/SON available across Nigeria.Remember,there is employment in unemployment.I mean self development(e.g Certification,Skill Acquisition and Reading GMAT/Motivationals) and Community Services.E.G when I lost my 2nd job to management crisis,while searchg again I ended up makg an NGO(Fellow Foundation Group,FFG).I targeted a coy,a position for wh I had no xperience.I researched their products and operations thru their website,learnt their operatns thru bks,practically thru a pal with similar exp.At d 4th attempt,I was invited for test,interview and got positn of 6yrs exp with no real exp.I pray ur story wil b much beta!>@dukezduke,freezone&funmi2k;to help empower other youth is FFG.Am nt an employer but u can count on me.Never say die,we are WINNERS!
    B

freezone, u know wat? with ur qualification, go out and take smtin relating to ur course or safety even if u are not paid anytin. make this sacrifies for 2-3monts from there, smting will turn up. good luk

@REMIKAYODE that was great i also gat a job as an HSE Manager (5years experience needed) and i did not even have a year but i was called along with 6 others and through research and reading God landed me as there HSE Manager, please @Remikayode we need to talk so send me ur number to my inbox thanks?
    If u only believe then u can be what u desire.

HSE is the 'thing' now and this is because anyone irrespective of your degree can do it. I ave been on the profession now for close to 3 yrs as d SHE Coordinator for a multi national O & G without a certification yet but am learning everyday. I ave a chem eng backgrd. I will advice if anyone can get certified in NEBOSH- its well recognized internationalli and it gvives u edge. Not too expensive for an international course. You can do it here in 9ja for abt 360k but it is wortth it if u want to build a career in SHE or Loss prrevention. NISP is awesome too- not quite expensive. With these certs u can apply for an international jobs in d middle east and u r sure of gettin d job. Ofcos like those guys said, b4 applyin prepare ur cv in such a way that uve had d experience then research and read abt it. Its so easy cos am sure many of us are already safety conscious so d question that will be asked will just b so easy to u. But i wonder aw some1 with business degree will survive amongst engineers applyin for the same job on safety for oil and gas?

@genmik tanx i am considering starting my career wit a consulting firm even wit a low pay

@olubunmi4u2 wit or without engineering background one can stil become HSE guru i.e one of d most respected tutor and HSE consultant at NISP has a background in public health. I am very furtunate he was one d tutor during my competence development training at NISP.

i 'm starting my own course on 13th trhis month

u may reach me on 08032418798 08057662519
    or [email protected]
    Taophq

These are testimonies of great tidings. It would be worthwhile if you guys tell the house how to go about the registration(s),fees and locations and whatever you think can be of help to your fellow brothers and sisters. I have the appreciation certificate and employed in the Shell Learning and Development, the certificate was a booster to my cv amidst so many big wig qualifications. I must confess I am very impressed with the house. Keep the fire of love burning. Cheers all!!

Re: HUAWEI MODEM UNLOCKER SOFTWARE. FREE FOR ALL MEMBERS OF NHJ.

Go to Safeguard Resources and Technologies ltd, a certified consultant for HSE issues. There office is in supaboard building, just by mile 1, That was where I did mine . Or call 08032717275

Aww! Thanks guys.every1 has been quite helpful with this.I plan to do the general she last wk this month @ nisp. Pls any1 has any notes to send to me electronically??

+ Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast