+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Topic: Any Hse person in the house

Any Hse person in the house

Pls i need help with choosing HSE courses with Nisp as i am a total novice @ this. Any professional in the house pls im in need of advice. leave me ur email ad or fone numbr. Thanks

Re: Any Hse person in the house

ask whatever you want to know about ,and i am willing to tell you

P4E

@poster, d last coment by dontiniga as explained d details. U r free 2 make ur choice. Cheers

As a certified Safety Manager and currently a NEBOSH student,I think I am both qualify and competent to help.QA,QC,HSE,etc all u need is a certification in safety relating to ur career of choice.Call me only when u are ready-08022840556.
    B

talking about HSE, where can I enroll for the training in Port Harcourt? Can anybody help? Thanks!

what do you study,and what prompt you into safety, am a safety engineer with over 6 yrs experience,i am asking to tell u things u migth not want to hear but might be of help to u,and also help u to channel ur resources into the right place,
    In all we are all saying what u feel u choose and do what you like and God helps.

at Remi Kayode are you saying you can help someone with HSE certificate to get a job, because i do have GHSE and Level 3 HSE all NISP, pls if it's that you can help one secure a jod i really would appreciate.

Awww! Thanks guys. @ AFEH & DONTIGANA......I studied International business and i have like 6yrs work experience already. I'm looking to diversify....so if i may ask 1. wud it matter what i studied, 2. Quoting dontigana, it meas if i do the 1 & 2 its possible i search for work with it. 3. How viable is the market right now Thanks guys

@Davo there is an Nisp off in ph----71 stadium road.

@ DONTIGANA - LOL seriously whats all this ur certifications about...lollll they r much. thumbs up. But really i intend to search for work with this certificate if i go ahead with it, thats y i was inquiring if i could do it with my degree obviously in business, and by ur response i now know i can, and also i intend to continue with the rest certificates later on. I knw i'm becoming a pain now with all my questions...lol. but if i get this hse 1&2 and i start searching for safety offcr position, what do i do when they start asking for 2yrs exp or 3yrs exp whc i dont hv in this field?
    I have checked the training schedule here in ph, i think i'll sign up for the 25-29th october.
    Many thanks

@ Remi Kayode - Are u saying u might be able to help with something if i get the general hse certificate, which i intend to get in a few weeks time? Should i give u a ring then? or sometime this week just to find out properly. I hv ur digits saved but will not call u unless its ok.

@ Everyone- Thanks guys u all have been awesome.

ok, @Boss mokshaq, i read Gas Engnring and Pls i want to knw if i can just run only HSE 1&2 to luk 4 job or is more than dat is better?

start by taking the general course,thereafter,register for HSE level 3

Pls house, i hv B.eng mechanical engineering, General HSE, HSE Level 3,(both frm NISP) PGD in Infotech, Diploma in AutoCAD n i am tired of doin nothing at home am goin crazy i need some1 to talk to me (pls help).

@funmi2k, thanks for the info. I'll check the place out and go for it as soon as possible.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast