+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Topic: 500,000 jobs vs gas revolution

Re: 500,000 jobs vs gas revolution

@Ska-- Okay Okay Okay...Apology Tender.....No vex No vex!!!!

@Jumkiss....E be like sey you want make some people tear you into pieces in this room....Me don wash my hands oo but I know sey na true talk be this.....

customs recruitin. no scratch card required...hw tru is dis?

Abeg,Jumkiss what did u read? cheiiii,31 heavy count charges against Buhari? But I think he is still better dan those past millitary head of state. anyway,Jumkiss,did u get my mail? [email protected],

@adexzy07, where are U going to, U have seen the person that is crazier than U, you are now running, continue na make Jumkiss still finish you. But jumkiss e be like say U go school for Aso rock, come do your masters for NASS, this many thing too much for just one person that is aspiring to be the president of this country, are you sure Pastor Tunde Bakare, his running mate, have seen this? I dont think so cos, Only five of this is enough for Bakare to runaway from him. Hey, this thing too much. Well thank for doing this, so that his supporters can still judge him, since people think he his a saint. Come April 16th, lets watch and see what is going to happen (but U suppose go work for Vanguard, Punch or Thisday). Thanks man

@Iyke Jigga -- You don kolo oo.. You know sey when you start this forum..I have only be narrative of what I think about people like buhari cannot do for our nation and I don receieve attacks from some of en disciples here wey dem don blindfold....But this jumkiss matter come worst...I know some of those facts about buhari but I no get the library for my house.. You sure sey this gurl no be activitist...? You know sey I be ordinary civilian and I do not want make dem come assasinate me for my house oooo.. Na work I dey find wey I enter politics matter for Naijahotjobs...So make I leave the ball rolling for jumkiss while I back her up....

fellow house members i must say im realy amazed at d level of intelectual and political heads in this forum. i ws so hookd on dis topic dat i didnt know when i read it all at a stretch 4rm page 1 To 5. it goes 2 show dat d nig youths r far 4rm d HALF BAKED GRADUATES which they call us. u guys all put it down. we all hv a right 2 our opinion and as much as som people wld want 2 shun politics talk under 1 premise or d other, we cant deny d fact dat it stil affects d bane of our strive 4a better living thru gainful employment. i wont criticise any1 comments. but i suggest we go back 2 our original purpose of d forum. 500,000 or not, if we keep striving we go make am. cheers.

@Cipha your head is there...Gbam!!! We go make am ooo...Abeg anyone with the format of Unilag entrance exam for Master in process engineering(MPE)..I wan add up against the 500,000 Jobs wey dey come...God bless all..Please help oooooooo

No adexzy007, U got me all wrong, I have always been with you and always loved your comments, just that Jumkiss came and added butter upon the bread. My dear do not mind any insult you get from anyone. I know wat I am doing, and your statements always gives me courage to know that GEJ can keep to that his promise (irrespective of the rogues behind him, that wants to destroy this country). Peolple talk abt OBJ being behind GEJ, was Tinubu not behind Fashola who was still able to deliver to Lagos? Never mind, come April 16, I am going to drop my vote,eventhough I do not do it on the 9th or 26th. I know with or without rigging GEJ will still be there, except people do not want the progress of this Nation. Jumkiss that was fantastic, thanks very much, I never knew all this. Well lets still watch and see. I know 500,000 is a number, but even if he can start with 100,000, it is still Ok(I know he is not a magician), but with the introduction of his plans, he can still make it. Take care adexzy, Jumkiss, Ska, Cipha etc. God will bless you all and we will be at the very top IJN. I have to sign up here and pray the youth know wat is actually good for them. As for the form(Unilag) I really do not know, but I think it is still being sold. Dnot worry, God will prosper you. Take care and still know that I am always behind you and your comments. Lovely election period

ska

@Adexzy007: I am Yoruba and we have a saying: “Pele l`ako, o l`abo”, meaning: saying `I am sorry` has both masculine and feminine forms. Your apology above is the masculine form. Note that you did not wrong me, so the apology is not for me. If truly you regret those statements, you should apologise properly. The least you could do is to say “Fulanis, I apologise for the statement I made, it was a mistake. Biyison, I apologise for what I said, it was a mistake”. Please don`t take this personal, I only believe things should be done properly.

@jumkiss: That was interesting. Did you write all that yourself or you copied and pasted? If you wrote all that yourself, then sincerely, you have a talent and you should consider a career in law. I am an engineer and I don`t think I can ever sit down to write something like that, no matter how important. You really have it for the old man; I pity him. However, it is surprising that despite all you have written above, someone is still saying that he is the best of all our previous military rulers. In the interest of justice and fairness, could you please write some few lines on some good things you know about the General so that people will not just conclude he is directly related to the devil? I will be waiting for that.

@Ska, for the fulanis I am sorry.. That should do. However, on the good things you ask jumkiss to write about the General, let me just quickly put this to you that the real man behinde the WAI- War Against Indiscipline is Tunde Idiagbon. Besides Lagos was a federal captital then. So one might want to attribute success to the goverment. Why? Because It was the seat of power..So leave that bro Buhari... They should tell us how Tunde Idiagbon died....Because prior to the next election Buhari was to contest, Tunde has so many reservation to unleash about his then master...Na only God know how dem poisoned that man.....

Adexzy007,Sorry if i attacked u unknowingly in my speech,the country is so blessed yet nothing seems to work,i guess that was why i was so angry back there.I hope u re not angry wt me?.I like ur views,they sound and logical.My brother the country is really complex like u said,even in my state, delta there re more than 6 languages spoken.Here is my mail ADEXZY007,lets get to know each other. Jesus army,yes it is really a satanic system we operate here.One love.Cheers.

ADEXZY007,[email protected].

+ Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast