+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree3Likes

Topic: 500,000 jobs vs gas revolution

Re: 500,000 jobs vs gas revolution

@Saint...No beef towards you ooo...I am just a very funny guy ..I love people and passionate about them..I could be emotional in my analysis but I still have my brains. And if I am actually to take side or partisan about anyone..I think I would rather keep quiet while others do the justice but brother..GEJ's case is a different one. You know sometimes people just take somethings for a joke like one centralized the success of the nation to PDP goverment..No!!! I am not so stupid...Take for example..Akala, saraki, daniel, oyinlola, timi priye slyva are one hell of a candidate I wish would loose this coming election....I take exception for certain things..I do not close my eyes to act like everything is good but I take a better option where there are worst of many..That is my way of doing things in Life....If anyone wants to overhaul the system, watch !!! Even in the time of revolution, many of us who have made comments here cannot come out on a serious revolution like it's happening in the arab world.. I just smile because I was even told and wasnt there that the 3 years civil war in Nigeria is something to teach many people lesson...May we not turn our country to a place where a time would come when man would start feeding on thier forbidden foods for survival.. Amen

adexzy , remember tough things never last but tuf people do, we are tuf and we will make it. I can see U really want change, that will definetly come IJN. care and remain blessed. We will get there regardless of those mischievious people. God has already answered our prayers and from may 29th, that change will make us marvel. Goodbless everyone and remember never confess negatively about this great Country. Let us keep praying as vibrant youths who wants to see that change. Pls as we also pray, let us still come out next week(April 16th) to vote. Remain blessed

ska

@Adexzy, you really are a tough case. That will not do because one apology still remains untendered. You have an excellent example in saintduck who is apologisig to u, even though nobody asked him. My brother, people will judge you by your actions, not by your words. Someone I respect said in one of his statements: All human beings are liable to committing errors/sins, but the best among them are those that are repentant after commiting such error/sin

@Ska...You no dey tire....Why are you being vindictive on this issue..I have made a general apology.. Once again!!! I am sorry oooooooooooooo.. Abeg now...No vex

+ Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456