+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 61 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Topic: Union Bank Thread! Am truly sori 4 Deleting it!

Re: Union Bank Thread! Am truly sori 4 Deleting it!

Quote Originally Posted by profsegzyt View Post
    breaking new this is coming from a reliable source lagos medical test is is batches only a batch has just completed theirs, so you guys shld be calm, ... this is not a joke am very seriuous abt this info av not gotten invite too but from my curiosity i got this info from a direct source...
    how many batch now abeg make them do unemployment no good
    -CONSIDER IT SOLVED-

Quote Originally Posted by jidehendrick View Post
    Hi guys no info yet.bt 4sure ders no extension of date for medical endin 2day bcos i kno union bank ws aware of d salah holiday b4 fixin d medical test date. 4d nxt medical batch,b expectant.just remain prayerful.
    okay o. we dey weit.
    -CONSIDER IT SOLVED-

Oxytanenigeria pls let this be the last time you will post ur useless oxytane franchise in an active thread. Nonsense

Y don't u open a thread for your coy and anyone who got interest will apply than littering active thread with your advert. Pls concur with this info.

Hi @50samuel,i did my assessment on 9th June,11.15am. I got d call/mail 4 medical&i did dat on saturday

Hi @wizean,i no get 1st class oh. In my view medical call hs no connection wit aptitude test score. Dat one's validity ended @ assessment stage. Medical call is based on assessment performanc&surely i kno doz call cald 4 medical r very few(its shud b in batches). Jus b patient. Anoda round of calls shud b comin by nxt wk(GOD willing).

@jidehendrick. When are you guys resuming training?

@234GT, i'v no info in dat respect. Stil awaitin 4da msgs/mails 4rm dem

As the first batch medical test comes to an end today 22/08/12 It is necessary to state here,for avoidance of doubt , that those invited up until now, had an outstanding performance @ the Union recruitment day excercise , and came TOP in there various teams as accessed by the various panel members;It has nothing to do with dragnet scores or school grades and No godfatherism or backdoor activities involved.First runners up will be contacted here after.Details of training school are still at large..ENJOY!

@seudocode, nice write up. One thing I am sure of in this recruitment is that it is based on merit. The whole process has been open, especially the application process. No insider was required to help you submit your cv. It was open, just like first bank's. If my performance was good enough, I will surely be called. Same goes for all those expecting the calls.

As the first batch medical test comes to an end today 23/08/12 It is necessary to state here,for avoidance of doubt , that those invited up until now, had an outstanding performance @ the Union recruitment day excercise , and came TOP in there various teams as accessed by the various panel members;It has nothing to do with dragnet scores or school grades and No godfatherism or backdoor activities involved.First runners up will be contacted here after.Details of training school are still at large..ENJOY!

Quote Originally Posted by seudocode View Post
    As the first batch medical test comes to an end today 23/08/12 It is necessary to state here,for avoidance of doubt , that those invited up until now, had an outstanding performance @ the Union recruitment day excercise , and came TOP in there various teams as accessed by the various panel members;It has nothing to do with dragnet scores or school grades and No godfatherism or backdoor activities involved.First runners up will be contacted here after.Details of training school are still at large..ENJOY!
    kindly shed more light here bro,are you claiming those invited for the medical had outstanding performance while those not invited had otherwise?

@ all. I am sure we all did well but some were outstanding, as Shao Khan would say in mortal kombat.

+ Reply