+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 59 of 142 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Topic: Union Bank Thread! Am truly sori 4 Deleting it!

@zeun. Go to the hospital for your medicals. If they ask for your email invite, tell them you did not get any email. Go there on or before 22nd. You may call Ms Augustina Ogunbiyi now and complain to her. She uses an airtel number which you can get on this thread. Go to the early pages of this thread. If you dont go there within the specified time, it wont be funny at all. The worst scenario is that you would get to the hospital and they would tell you they cant do the medicals for you without the email stuff. Then you simply go to marina and complain in person to them. Go to the hospital 1st thing tomorrow morning. #epistletinz#

Re: Union Bank Thread! Am truly sori 4 Deleting it!

@Zeun did you get a call from them?? If yes simply go to their Marina office and complain to HR they are on the 13th floor. Or check ur mailbox for the mail address that sent you the initial invite for interview there is a number there you can call. Try to contact them before going to the hospital.

Congrats jide,hope alive peeps

Tanx princenuel. AL HOPES ALIVE&EXPECTANT

how much union dey pay entry level?

Quote Originally Posted by jidehendrick View Post
    Tanx Oblongata 4ur kind words. Most importantly, 2 God be d Glory. As u said, surely,more gud news is rollin in. HAPY SUNDAY EVRY1
    ave done my medical too.but pls what are they looking out for.hope the fact that one is short-sighted or long-sighted,will not be a barrier.what are they actually looking out for.am kinda feeling tensed.pls if u have idea of what exactly they are luking out in us,pls share.thanks

for peeps that did in lag,pls relax,u knw union bank love doing fins in batches,so am sure its in batches,bc the number that did medical is very small.
    For ph and abuja peeps,remember u stand higher chances considering the number that did interview in those area.lets relax,its well.one love.

Gdmon house.
    @Ogo,congrats.i think most of d questions go a long 2 determine d suitability of such individual 2 deir bankin biz.
    Of course,a short/far-sighted person only requires glasses 2 help function beta. Afta all,d bank official who went thru our originals/photocopys @ d interview ws using glasses.
    Bt questions relatin 2 blood pressure r indeed critical due 2d nature of bankin job,so som1 who hs a history of dat might giv dem concern(my opinion).
    Questions abt blood group,genotype,chest xray,blood test,allergies, drinkin/smokin,diabetes,urine test,family medical history,etc r all standard pre-employment medical procedures dat must b don so dat d company can hav an idea of d state of health of a possibl employee.som r determinants 2 whether d person wil b taken,while others are not. So my advic is,no need 4d tension, rather bombard d heavens wit thanksgiving&prayer of favor. God bles us all

@Jidehendricks hmmnn! Those of us dat don't know our blood group or genotype nko?? *CoversFace*

@ the proceed my official age indicates dat I will be 28 in 2weeks time-i had the medicals on the 18th -i guess this info wud be of help to u any how

@ ALL, just passing by one more time and I decide to stop over again just to say CONGRATULATIONS to those who have been called for medicals, and for those waiting, just trust in God that your own time won't pass you. I know a time is coming when people will celebrate with me too, behold it won't tarry again, I will let you know when it happens by God's grace. Great is thy faithfulness!

Quote Originally Posted by titulai View Post
    @ ALL, just passing by one more time and I decide to stop over again just to say CONGRATULATIONS to those who have been called for medicals, and for those waiting, just trust in God that your own time won't pass you. I know a time is coming when people will celebrate with me too, behold it won't tarry again, I will let you know when it happens by God's grace. Great is thy faithfulness!
    My dear, thanks so much. I believe he's preparing you for a bigger opportunity. Continue to put your trust in Him and He bless you beyond your expectations.

@ Seudocode. 10x 4 ur reply.

+ Reply