+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 49 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Topic: Union Bank Thread! Am truly sori 4 Deleting it!

Re: Union Bank Thread! Am truly sori 4 Deleting it!

@the rock! God bless u 4 dat info! I look 4ward to getn employed soon by HIS GRACE! In ds recruitment,i believe many hotjobers wil gv GOD d glory!

@Bandersnatch aww how touching you had to mention someone who finished from my secondary skool how inspiring! I can categorically tell you that apart from the engineering courses or number crunching professions where you basically follow laid down procedures any organisation who expects you to reason and come up with solutions will not even consider a first class. A business analyst or an change management consultant at KPMG,Accenture,McKinsey and Company,Deloitte,PricewaterHouseCoopers would be more expected to hit a party and socialize well when the need arises. Or do you want to talk about investment bankers who are expected to be the life of a party to attract customers?? Or you want a HR person who would go by the book when ur particular case is peculiar and not refered to in any book??
    The points are all there.
    Final word from me on this issue is Show me an entrepreneur who finished with a first class? Just 1 in the world and I would succumb to whatever you say!

The rock, i think u are right cos d man that screened us in lagos said and i quote 'after this stage which is appointment letter which i know they will take all of u, dont bring passports photos that looks like as if u are going for olympics'. He also said two or more siblings wont be employed, only one can be employed. Jst lets pray and hope for the best

@ mikelboy I used a picture with tee shirt on, and the guy complained about it hope it's not going to edge one out o

Hmmmm. U guys are gvn me hopes here. I kant wait to testify on ds site. Plz God help us.

@ehara1 they cant sift u out cos of that na... He was jst informing us ahead of time.

I pray ??ã†? you people jst said is true ?º°? cos I can't wait to be out of this net of unemployment with a jump start. Have mercy upon us ?º°?'lord, according to thy lovely kindness.

A big amen to what you guys are saying o. Lets be hopeful.

I hrd 250 per batch A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ its 2 batch a year,during my assessment time I got †ђξ info frm one of †ђξ assessors.. So pray u fall into each batch.there is no possibility that they will take every body,some will be dropped.so if u performed well during ur assessment day,then you won't be affected.Dats wats up!!!

something tells me virtually all of will be picked sha cos the assessment was for jst eighteen candidates per day in lagos. And assessment was nt done everyday... I think if many pple would be dropped. The cut off for d test would have been higher.

Lets kip hopn. GOD is able. *winks*

I believe we all have bright chances. As long as one does not have problems with documentation, especially o level results.

Final word from me on this issue is Show me an entrepreneur who finished with a first class? Just 1 in the world and I would succumb to whatever you say!
    Be careful what you wish for cos you just might get it! Steve Ballmer graduated magna laude from Harvard, he is the CEO and
    co-founder of Microsoft.His net worth is estimated at $15 billion. Bill Gates hit 1590 out of 1600 on the SAT! Mark Zuckerberg was at Harvard too, am sure you agree that you don't go to Harvard by being your high school class goat. Don't grab at straws please.
    The truth is self evident,au revoir.

+ Reply
Page 49 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast