+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 47 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Topic: Union Bank Thread! Am truly sori 4 Deleting it!

Re: Union Bank Thread! Am truly sori 4 Deleting it!

Though in 2009 i did coca cola graduate trainee application,it was done in regions. They had 3 regions which are lag,benin,abj. Lagos had d highest population. Dia population was evn more dan ph and abj together.After d 1st test,we were told they wil select d best frm d 3 regions. Afta d my 1st test in benin,i was also selectd for d nxt stage. Honestly, i didnt evn write wel in d test. We were abt 700 to 800 dat wrote in benin. Lag had upto 5500 ppl. Imagn!
    In summary, d best frm benin,lag and abj sat 4 anoda test togeda and i stil pasd by God's grace. Wat am sayn is wether there are populations or nt, wateva God says it urs wil neva pass u by. Amen.
    Lets kip praying.

I had my interview in june and we were told to expect feedback by end of july. But they could not give us any feedback because they still had to conduct interviews for those in ph and abuja. Then, they would rank us all using the same criteria and cut off. So there are on regional advantages here. Its merit and some measure of luck. Water wey man go drink no go flow pass am.

And come to think of it, all banks usually have far more branches in lagos and the southwest than in any other region. You only need to check the branch list of any bank, which you can get on their website to appreciate this. But still, this does not affect their selection process. A bank would never drop a first class material because he had his interview in a populated region. I no get first class o.

@ chrome,thanks for shedding more light on the recruitment process. May His favor speak for us IJN, Amen.

@234, my sch mate dat did d coca cola test wit me wasnt kald again! He had 1st class in Industrial Chemistry. He was surprisd dat i reachd d final stage at coca cola leventis buildn. Nw d guy is workn wit civil defence afta searchn 4 many jobs and cudnt get any. And also getn 1st class or 2.1 doesnt mean dat sum1 is truly d best. A guy with 2.1 in english was disgracd by a police commissioner becus he was askd to spell CONCERN and he cudnt. Union may use any criteria to select ppl. Hvn 1st class and nt being able to express urself b4 any intaviewer doesn take d pesn anywhere.

@musco. A first class would not help you at the aptitude test stage but it will surely help you at interviews. When I had my interview with union bank, the head of the assessment team, a woman, told us that no one knew what they were looking for. A candidate in my group said they were looking for leadership skills, and the woman told us live that they were not looking for any leadership skills. She said they were the only ones who knew the criteria they were using to score us.

@234, d 2.1 guy dat was disgracd attended police intaview. 2.1 in english yet he kant spel CONCERN. I TINK WAT WE DO NW IS TO PRAY TO GOD 4 US TO B AMONG D SELECTED. LETS 4GET HW THEY DO IT OR NT. IF D JOB IS URS,IT MUST COME 2U BY GODS GRACE.

Yes musco. They are the only ones who know what they are looking for. That was what we were told live after our group discussion. So lets wait patiently for the feedback, which we all hope will be positive. I dont even think anyone can predict when they will get back to us with any measure of certainity.

@234, yea. Ur ryt. Lets kip bn positive. God wil c us thru.

@Musco n 234GT: una two get plenty plenty strength ooo. C as una serious dey discuss criteria.lol. Wetin I knw b say dis na our(NHJobbers) turn to shine!!!

Machini, dont worry. ESPN will soon sign musco and i as analysts.

@Musco. I'm surprised to hear dat a first class graduate joined civil defence wen he couldn't secure a job bcos in my sch dey always retain them as graduate assistant, even d guy dat made 1st class in my class immediately got employed by d dept as GA after his nysc. Why is his own different? And jst like 234gt said, 1st class result might not help at aptitude test stage but it does surely help during interviews. I respect 1st class graduates cos is not easy, if it were dat easy, y didn't I get it?

i dnt disrespect them o o. Bt we kan stil beat them at apt tests and interviews. Lol

+ Reply
Page 47 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast