+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 63 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Topic: Union Bank Thread! Am truly sori 4 Deleting it!

@kingfisher U know me too well on diamond thread.I am not the bragging type-and if u ask me ,a banking job is not worth bragging about-I make extra efforts to refine my finding before posting them herein - What is important here is that for Lagos peeps some have been called and much more will still be called here after. DRAGNET scores ended soon as u appeared for the Union recruitment day exercise - peeps where scored and graded according to their analytical ,creative and problem- solving skills displayed at the screening excercise - and in decending order they are now being contacted -once the number for a training class is reached ,another bactch will be opened and Next runners up will be contacted and on and on it goes till d end of this year.So peeps should be on the look out and keep close contact with ur group members if u ve their contacts like I have - dat u re not called now or this month does not mean u are necessarily out... All these Info I personally found out on the day of recruitment excercise before leaving dat marina building-I do not intend to offend the house with it.All m say is be calm nd prayerful, it will soon get to ur turn!I guess I better reserve the rest of my findings which are not so pleasant as well.am out

Re: Union Bank Thread! Am truly sori 4 Deleting it!

@ seudocode,thanks for the spirit of oneness. I think the house really appreciate this act of maturity however, I don't think u shud reserve any comment cos that could be the info needed by some in the house. Cheers

Wow! Mak una take am easy wit @SEUDOCODE oh.
    @SEUDOCODE am impressed wit ur reply.glad dat ders no heated exchang of words.
    I also 2nd d motion put 4wod by @SEUNFOSTER. Pls @SEUDOCODE dnt keep bak relevant info. Its important dat doz wit direct link 2 info shud update us all. Hapy Friday Frends

Did any one get a mail from GTB for assessment in Abuja? Cos I just did but am not interested.

@Jidehendrick @ seunfoster thanks for ur encourgement....anyway the latest on UBN recruitment is that UNION has started contacting the first batch Lagos peeps that had a successful medical test result --beginning from 12 .oo hrs GMT today - the candidates are expected to check there usuall E mail box and download guarantors forms to sign and. Come along with same copies with the to Marina office for further advice ---Perhaps I sud here the reaction of the house first before I say the rest of the info...over to u @king_fisher ----

Yeah u're right @ seudocode. Can pls elaborate more the terms of the form cos I also got the mail but this issue of signing here n dere n when particularly are we to submit the forms?

Quote Originally Posted by seudocode View Post
    @Jidehendrick @ seunfoster thanks for ur encourgement....anyway the latest on UBN recruitment is that UNION has started contacting the first batch Lagos peeps that had a successful medical test result --beginning from 12 .oo hrs GMT today - the candidates are expected to check there usuall E mail box and download guarantors forms to sign and. Come along with same copies with the to Marina office for further advice ---Perhaps I sud here the reaction of the house first before I say the rest of the info...over to u @king_fisher ----
    @seudocode>>i totally believe you on this thread. I just checked my mail and the offer from Union was sitting right there.

Congrats guys.

Hi @SEUDOCODE, u r rite on point. I just checked my mail nw&saw d mail 4rm Union bank on employment offer. I hope u also got d mail 2. So wot 4da info r u holdin bak?

I 2nd @SEUNFOSTER question.i'l go print out d attachment den c wot&wot it entails

@seudocode do u know d exact date we r 2 take dez documents 2 Union bank head office,bcos i just read d mail using my phon,bt dint c any date

@seudo,seun,gigile,jide and odas, i say a very big congrats. I pray they stil hv 2nd batch 4 lag. And we d ph and abj are stil waitn patiently. God dey.

In summarry union bank is offering 2.5M naira for this job position ...I guess dey tried afterall-comments pls

+ Reply