+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 62 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Topic: Union Bank Thread! Am truly sori 4 Deleting it!

Re: Union Bank Thread! Am truly sori 4 Deleting it!

still waiting for you explanations o to know what to tell you next

who are those outstanding and who are those that do not perform outstandingly.... well soon when the remaining batches start rolling in for medicals then you know that your sand castle of outstanding stuff na fake, dont just make other to panic or feel hope lost this thing is done in batches confirmed from a direct sources so you are lucky to be among the 1st batch o mr super star `outstanding performance`

@ profseg.... I concur, time will tell

LWKMD I no know say dem dey carry first again for interview ooo! Choi! To be novice no good ooo! Those advocating outstanding sorry but in HR the performance rating does not give room for 1st or last una hear! Lwtmb! Abeg I won't come to this forum after eating again!

@all. I am sure I did my very best at the interview. If I am not called eventually, it means some people did better than me. I am expecting to be called, but hey.......qui sera sera. I'm off to watch my boys. Jose Mourinho's Real Madrid

Brother, make God wein do ur own do my own too oooooooo. I cant just wait to get d call & mail. Thanks 4 ur response bro, u try pass !!!

Chei, see guys dey vex over 1st & last matter, everybody know say warri boy no dey carry last na and samething is applicable wit union bank applicants, nobody dey carry last. Just make ur mobiles ur best companion for d next few weeks so as pick d call wen it eventually comes through. I hail ooooooooooooooooo

Lets all be expectant and believe Jah!! Keep saying it ( I have my great Job), you will have whatever you say.

Quote Originally Posted by seudocode View Post
    As the first batch medical test comes to an end today 23/08/12 It is necessary to state here,for avoidance of doubt , that those invited up until now, had an outstanding performance @ the Union recruitment day excercise , and came TOP in there various teams as accessed by the various panel members;It has nothing to do with dragnet scores or school grades and No godfatherism or backdoor activities involved.First runners up will be contacted here after.Details of training school are still at large..ENJOY!
    LWKMD. Is it because u were lucky to b part of d first batch called 4 medicals na em mouth come BIG like dis, "Mr outstanding performance". dey neva call u 2 resume training sch let alone give u d job o.Hw am i sure u av nt started telling ur friends nd family dat u now work wit Union Bank.i least expect dat statement frm a fellow naijahotjobber. i remember wen we were called 4 assesment centre, my friend who scored 46 was invited in May while me dat scored 57 was invited ending June. it will supriz u dat those who av nt yet bin called will make it 2 d training sch ahead of u and like odas have rightly said, TIME WILL TELL

@profsegzty ...Prof there is really no point getting hysterical about my rather harmless comment earlier. U will be called so Long as u have faith that u have done well enough and God is with u on this. More batches are lined up from next week and we all here are suppose to work together as partner with a healthy team spirit believe. We av a common goal which is getting on board (UBN) rather than becoming cut-throat COMPETITORS -Pls let's show less anxiety for this ; that way time will rn faster than we ever imagine.

One thing of note, not all successful candidates are chosen based on merit. Those dat have been called shd be thankful to God and those of us stl waiting shd keep believing. Some ppl shd not feel superior here...

@seudocode,can u just stop all these comments of best performance.....You α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ fortunate to be called alphabetically,bcos some people got 40 from dragnet A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ were called for assessment.There α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ guys that performed outstandingly well A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ yet to get called,so stop bragging about best performance..Its I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ TS you will know who is better of not bcos you α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ called for medicals first.So calm down A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ reserve such comments to yourself,we α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ all I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ a race together............ No offence!!!

@seudocode,can u just stop all these comments of best performance.....You α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ fortunate to be called alphabetically,bcos some people got 40 from dragnet A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ were called for assessment.There α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ guys that performed outstandingly well A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ yet to get called,so stop bragging about best performance..Its I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ TS you will know who is better of not bcos you α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ called for medicals first.So calm down A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ reserve such comments to yourself,we α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ all I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ a race together............ No offence!!!

+ Reply